Was wondering if anyone on here was experiencing this too since the event update. Several in my guild say they are running into the same thing.

I'm getting a lot of disconnects in watchers tomb 4 and a few in the event arena. A lot of lag spikes as well jumping from 86 - 120 ping to 10k ++ then back to normal. Mostly this happens in tombs and event run.

My main issue is overheating tho maybe its a touchscreen bug ?

My virtual joystick gets stuck and pulls me only to one direction. When this happens my phone starts to feel slightly warm. If i close the screen to standby and re open it into the game it works fine then the phone cools off.

Sort of reminds me of how the invisible chat glitch in PL was when you hit the home button then went back to game it didn't reload the game but fixed the error.

Again I'd like to stress this only started after the event update. Any help or feed back on these issues is greatly appreciated.

Ps. My phone is stripped down to be a gaming device. I run the bare bones minimum to log in and play. Disabled all background processes and sync that are possible.