Would you guys ever consider lowering the price to $0.99 per campaign? Or grouping the $1.99 packs to include 10 levels instead of 5? Or making every third campaign free? Throw us a bone here, please!

I know there are some that are happy to throw down whatever you ask, but it is going to get pricey as time goes on. I don't know that I'm willing to pay $40+ down the road for an iPhone game, especially when the levels can be sped through so quickly. The only reason I point this out is because I know I'm not the only one who feels this way by far. There isn't a person over age 8 in my family that doesn't have an iTouch or iPhone and we are really excited at the prospect of playing this game together and with others, but none of us are willing to pay $1.99 per 5 levels.

You have made a fantastic game here and I just believe your player base would really expand with a pricing plan that's a bit easier to swallow. I, for one, would gladly pay $0.99 per campaign. At this point, I just look at the plethora of free to play PC MMORPG's out there that offer more variation and playtime and I don't have to pay a dime. It's also in the back of my head that I can buy a single player RPG for the iPhone for $4.99 and get over 100 levels and countless hours of gameplay.

Please just consider it! There is obviously a lot of love put into this game and it deserves to grow exponentially. Adjust your prices and give it wings! I predict you'll actually increase revenue by going this route. I run a small business, and while no expert, I have benefited from this way of thinking. You will reach far more people with lower prices and in turn, make a lot more money. Sorry for long post! I am just really enjoying this game and I want to see it grow, not only for you but for me! The more people that play, the more money you will make and the more content we will have!