Quote Originally Posted by BabyDeeDee View Post
Careful, best guild? Right. Tony steals player's from other guilds. Or attempts to shatter other guild's by
trying to bribe the member's of what ever guild. For what do you ask? For the number's. Not for helping
any lower level's. How do I know. I used to be a careful member. It's pretty bad when you have player's
give you excuses on WHY they don't want to help you.

In my opinion. Careful shouldn't be a guild. They shouldn't even consider as being the best guild. Or so
as they assume or claim to be. I'm sorry if the truth hurts. League of Assassinz is a much better guild. As
for many other guild's I have joined. These guild's I have much respect for. As for yourself, I'll NEVER will
respect. All talk. No show. If I was you. I suggest that you retire the guild. Just as Fatality should do the
same as well. It's not about the number's. It's about teamwork.

Pitty that you don't see things as most of us do. Shameful guild. A product of a bad environment. Lead by
someone who cannot lead. And the officers of a guild who don't really care about it's members. Well, I know
I've probably hit or struck a few people's nerves by saying this. Personally I really don't care about a guild
like this one.
This is the truth...