Thread: Welcome to The Cartel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Welcome to The Cartel.

The Cartel will be led by a council of 5 members who will make sure that they are around as much as possible, both in game, and on the forums to answer and respond to any questions or feedback. Besides, what good is having a voice if there is no one to listen to it. If you happen to see something in The Cartel that you want to change, bring it up. Let's all talk about it as a guild and vote on it and then make it happen. Not everyone is going to be happy with every decision, that is a simple fact of life. But at least you will have had the chance to speak your mind and let your position be heard.

But in The Cartel we believe about people stepping up with actions, not just words. If you want to lead a trade run, do it. Get it organized and scheduled and make it happen. You don't need to be a special rank to step up in The Cartel. Take action and people will follow. Lead them to victory and riches and they will have respect for you. And you will know that the respect they have is from your actions, not because you hold a title in a game.

If you can see yourself being a Cartel member, you're in luck. We just so happen to be looking for people like you. People who will put their heart into a guild to make it more than just a guild, people who want to speak up and have an opinion on things, people who want to be treated the same as everyone else in a guild. No silly ranks to climb through or having to jump through hoops to have an opinion.

First things first, if you choose to join us, know that you will be treated as family. Not as a work mule or a stepping stone, but as part of our family, with a voice that carries as much weight as any other member of the family.

I could sit here and tell you how long I have led guilds for and how my years of experience are what makes me a good leader, but the simple fact is that you could lead guilds for 5 years and still be the worst guild leader in the world. Time doesn't automatically mean quality.

In the Cartel we like to pride ourselves on the fact that everyone has an opinion, whether it be in regards to someone's actions or about the way the guild is going, we want *you* to speak up and let us know what you think. Communication is key and here at The Cartel we want to hear your ideas and thoughts to help us grow. But do not mistake this as relying on everyone else to make our plans for us. We also have well thought out plans that will help us succeed from launch all the way throughout this game, but with your input, they can and will be made better.
    " I'm ready, Ready for the big ride, BABY!"
    [ Leader of The Syndicate ]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Any questions, contact GameJunkie.
    " I'm ready, Ready for the big ride, BABY!"
    [ Leader of The Syndicate ]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

your paragraph is too long to read so I'm just gonna give you a big ol honk
    HONK!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gamejunkclown View Post
    Any questions, contact GameJunkie.
    i have a question for you, you said to contact gamejunkie for questions. One problem is there is a lot of game junkies so which do i contact.