Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My AL suggestions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default My AL suggestions

1) Buff Sorcerers.

2) Make GvG Game Type with no Arcane Pets or Mythic Pets.

3) When is the new skill system?

5) Make a 1v1 game type with no arcane with the same class dueling.

You're probably gonna say "Coming Soon" or "Leave some suggestions."

Love,
    An Angry Smurf
    Last edited by Justg; 09-25-2014 at 01:27 PM. Reason: less drama

2.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

We are always working to make the game more balanced, and have received a lot of suggestions on how to make sorcs stronger. I wish I could give you more information than just "Coming Soon" but unfortunately I don't have a timeline on any changes. As for the skill system, that is in the works but is a serious undertaking. Mix it in with all of the new content we're developing, and it could be a little while before it makes it to the game. But, not to worry! We're hearing you and your suggestions aren't falling on deaf ears. We'll get you changes as soon as we possibly can.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

^^ Buff Sorcerers..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    We are always working to make the game more balanced, and have received a lot of suggestions on how to make sorcs stronger. I wish I could give you more information than just "Coming Soon" but unfortunately I don't have a timeline on any changes. As for the skill system, that is in the works but is a serious undertaking. Mix it in with all of the new content we're developing, and it could be a little while before it makes it to the game. But, not to worry! We're hearing you and your suggestions aren't falling on deaf ears. We'll get you changes as soon as we possibly can.
    "As soon as we can" 1 decade later isn't "As soon as we can."

You have received suggestions of how to make sorcerers better but you never do it.

"Mix in the content we're developing to make this game even more reliable on plat" should have what you said.

You just don't listen to our suggestions.

Ps, The time it takes for you to make the new skill system, A new Xbox comes out. Oh and Buff Sorcerers

Love,
    An Angry Smurf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Oh and watch how the buff of Sorcerers is gonna be "Shoes" to get away from rogues and warriors quicker so they won't 1 combo us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spellcheck View Post
    Oh and watch how the buff of Sorcerers is gonna be "Shoes" to get away from rogues and warriors quicker so they won't 1 combo us.
    lmfao I love this guy...cant stop laughing xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

U guys act like its so easy to develop a new skill system u guys cry about how pvp isnt balanced. What do you think a new skill system would be like if its not fully tested. If a new skills system comes out people are gonna cry about how new skills op against blah blah blah. Dont get me wrong i totally agree about the mages but give it time. Rouges crit through jugg at endgame but i dont cry. Just give it time guys. It will eventually come.
    [SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tankforgold View Post
    U guys act like its so easy to develop a new skill system u guys cry about how pvp isnt balanced. What do you think a new skill system would be like if its not fully tested. If a new skills system comes out people are gonna cry about how new skills op against blah blah blah. Dont get me wrong i totally agree about the mages but give it time. Rouges crit through jugg at endgame but i dont cry. Just give it time guys. It will eventually come.
    Because 1 decade is totally not enough for a simple armor and hp buff for Mages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Because 1 decade is totally not enough for a simple armor and hp buff for Mages.
    True but do you know hiw to code games and hiw hard it is with malware etc etc.
    [SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Even though it's hard, they had more than enough time. Hell, Some people probably made visual mmo rpg's like SAO when they buff Mages. Their would be no use of this game lmao. Be boring with new and better out already and also all of their Mages would quit. If they do not buff Mages quickly, the only point here is to talk with friends xD!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Even though STS can't provide a specific date right now, even a general idea of when may help, like "within 6 - 12 months." If that's not possible, at least knowing a PvP overhaul project is officially on the STS to-do list would go a long way toward easing our anxiety. Take a cue from the military, call it Operation Blue Thunder or something else catchy. Inspiration here.

I admit, now I really want to see an official STS forum post entitled: Operation Blue Thunder.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Even though it's hard, they had more than enough time. Hell, Some people probably made visual mmo rpg's like SAO when they buff Mages. Their would be no use of this game lmao. Be boring with new and better out already and also all of their Mages would quit. If they do not buff Mages quickly, the only point here is to talk with friends xD!
    True im a twink and i dont see many pvp mages unless other people dropping in to pvp to see what its like
    [SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I disagree with the "No mythic and arcane" some of us bought arcanes for our twinks