Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2014-10-31 Content Update (162381)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Agreed...I have been farming spots I know for sure the boss appears and I have seen him one time. Now I would also like to add that I have put in at least 20,000 kills since this boss update only to see the boss one time and he drops absolute garbage gems. If he is gonna be this GD hard to find at least have him drop the rare item each time. It is bad enough this game gets the worse updates ....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anyanka View Post
    I dont know if its a permanent drop or not, but even if it is, I disagree with what you're saying. With such low drop rates, all STS is doing is re-enforcing the already out of proportions mentality of selling things for tens of millions of gold, thus making all new items inaccessible to all players who haven't collected dozens and hundreds of millions of gold, which is more than 90% of players. And at the same time they are helping the few rich players who already have more than they could ever use get even richer. The game's economy is already ruined, many vanities and items can never be accessed by new players since they are priced at ridiculous prices by the few greedy old players, so new items with so low drop rates only make things worse.
    The greedy old players don't make the prices. It's the Economy itself, it's all about demand and supply. There are those few items that everyone wants to have but actually no one has, so of cuz their prices are worth dozens of millions. Beside just being a veteran player doesn't make you greedy, newbies are just as greedy as veterans. The difference is that they are so poor that you can't realize if they are greedy or not.
    Last edited by Kuero; 11-03-2014 at 03:23 AM.
    <a href=https://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?s=ac99d7544a6bb9ffc40ef070d60428d1&attachmentid=18894  title=Name:  
Views: 
Size:  >Attachment 18894</a>
    "Out of sight, out of mind"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kuero View Post
    The greedy old players don't make the prices. It's the Economy itself, it's all about demand and supply. There are those few items that everyone wants to have but actually no one has, so of cuz their prices are worth dozens of millions. Beside just being a veteran player doesn't make you greedy, newbies are just as greedy as veterans. The difference is that they are so poor that you can't realize if they are greedy or not.
    I actually know of at least one case where a price of an item was raised by about 20m in a little more than a week. That's not supply and demand. Also, many items, even though rare, still drop in the game in rates that haven't changed in years. And yet their prices keep being raised at huge amounts.

I don't think the issue is supply and demand, but rather that since older players have had a chance to make millions of gold, when they sell something, they expect to make good money for it. So if they have managed to save 100 million, they won't want to sell stuff for 500k. Two years ago the maximum price for a rare item was 1-2 million. Now its up to 700 million! Don't tell me that's supply and demand. Back when bats were a new item and almost nobody had them they were worth 2m. Now many many people have them and they are worth 12m. That's 6 times more! Their drop rate hasn't changed, more bats keep dropping so more and more are in the market. But still, they become more expensive. Why?

Like you said, its the economy, the fact that people now work with millions instead of thousands, because old players have had a chance to collect millions, whereas 2 years ago nobody had many millions. But the economy is made by the players, and doesn't have to be this way. Why sell something at 50 million and not 2 million? Especially since there are a number of old players who have every item, collect many copies of all rare items, have millions of gold, and still sell stuff for these ridiculous prices. I'm sorry, but that's just being greedy.

It has become so that even old players who haven't made a fortune can't ever get some items (including items that may drop, but its impossible to get them). Imagine what its like for the new players. How do you expect them to make dozens and hundreds of millions? They never will. Many items are simply unavailable due to prices, so its like 25% of the game is just not there for them. DL is in trouble as it is, it has been without any completely new updates in over a year, this economy situation just makes it worse. But yes, its due to the players. What can we do about it? We can all refuse to buy anything for more than 9.9m (max gold, which is there for a reason). Then the economy might become accessible to all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Axa is right...day 3 I have seen him 2x's farming with someone but not at all solo which I do more than anything...I watched ppl get relic in front of me and it's 3rd or 4th...and just of relic...they have at least one of everything else.
    If I am farming the same amount as them why do they have one of everything at least and see him spawn...this isn't luck or part of the drop rate...
    I've never played another game that doesn't tell you when it's events end either...like what kind of crap is that? Let us just guess...Idk why no one can give us any info ever about anything...it's a bunch of bs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Agreed; Multiplayer, Spawn Rate, Drop Rate, Drop Receivers & End Date -> Sketchy! o.O
    Guild Master of 'Lost Prophets'- Shnookz
    http://lostprophets.shivtr.com/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

It is all about demand and supply
    About time more and more players join the game and like the majority of the players they want those few elusive items like albinos and black Druid and of cause most of them won't get them. So the demand is keep raising over time which makes up the price. Simple as that
    <a href=https://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?s=ac99d7544a6bb9ffc40ef070d60428d1&attachmentid=18894  title=Name:  
Views: 
Size:  >Attachment 18894</a>
    "Out of sight, out of mind"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hello.
    DL 36 ... Qingstana (qing>Flareblitz>Gilgameshqing), DL 35 Kingsan Crusadin', DL 22 Arkbringaqing My arse arse. (btw aka Twinker)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I have encountered him 4 times and all I got were green gems, 1 per encounter. It may be beating my head against a wall but I want the teal set and while I'm not broke. I damn sure are not a millionaire.

As for complaining about DL here I won't because of the fact you can get private penalties for breaking the terms of use. They get to decide what is or isn't and you can't fight it and even talk about what happened. So I would suggest to everyone who criticizes, is critical, openly complain whether or not you have a point-or feel like you are justified and have a rational complaint. IT DOES NOT MATTER.
    I'm risking a penalty(I'm sure)by warning other forum users about how you complain about anything on here. I would suggest reading the extensive list you can look up.