Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need more mythic weapons for warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default Need more mythic weapons for warrior

Being a warrior in arcane legends is so hard. if you want to be a good warrior, you must be rich in real life and in game. All warrior mythic weapons are expensive. Arcane maul is level 31 but still usefull and expensive. its too easy to be a rogue or mage, everything is cheap. How can a "new" mythic weapon be 8m in only 1 week? We need a better prices for warrior weapons or better weapons so current ones will get lower. Warrior class got a better weapon in 1 year. Awesome sts. You work well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signature credits to Bellaelda

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

You're kidding right? A warrior can gear up for around 2m and stay competitive with an Arcane ring/mythic mage.

Mage gear is cheap because survivability sucks as a mage. Try playing mage. Only until then will you understand the plight of smurfs.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

is this guy kidding

go ask every top mage in the game they will tell you one thing, i get koed by rogues and 30% of my life is taken by a skyward smash
    and i spent about 50m on gear including pet assuming no arcane ring or necro and they got some good deals.

did you see bulwark around 5-8m yet? did you see the kershal around 20m yet?Did you see the elo gun around 15m yet? did you see the mythic bow around 15m yet?(not sure about this price)

asking for more mythic weapons
    3 options isnt enough for you. (bulwark, glaive and maul still very strong)
    Mages have one choice elo gun (kershal sceptor can be used but ofc is not even close to the best now)

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shackler View Post
    Being a warrior in arcane legends is so hard. if you want to be a good warrior, you must be rich in real life and in game. All warrior mythic weapons are expensive. Arcane maul is level 31 but still usefull and expensive. its too easy to be a rogue or mage, everything is cheap. How can a "new" mythic weapon be 8m in only 1 week? We need a better prices for warrior weapons or better weapons so current ones will get lower. Warrior class got a better weapon in 1 year. Awesome sts. You work well!!

warriors :

glaive

bonesaw

pavise

bulwark

already so many and various choices what more do you need?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

There is a pattern to Mythic weapons and when I speak of the pattern I speak of new weapons, not re leveled/textured ones.

Phase 1: Two PvP oriented weapons for Mage and Rogue and One PvE Oriented weapon for Warrior.

Phase 2: Two PvE oriented weapons for mage and Rogue and One PvP Oriented weapon for Warrior.

Phase 3: Repeat of previous phases.

Essentially, every phase two warriors have a huge advantage of other classes. But during Phase Ones Rogues and Mages only have the general weapon advantage against the warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Guys, you all got it wrong. i mean, if 36 level mage arcane weapon's and 31 level warrior arcane weapon's prices are same, it means there's no balance. About mythics: i dont wanna talk about bulwark. its completely ****. Glaive and 36 bonesaw are 1 year old and still over 10m. if you're a rogue or mage, you can get 36 mythics for 5-6m. Because rogue and mage classes got new and beter weapons in 1 year. Warrior got only 1 weapon(41 bonesaw) and its expensive as ****. This is why warrior class needs more mythics. And this is why prices should get balanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Guys, you all got it wrong. i mean, if 36 level mage arcane weapon's and 31 level warrior arcane weapon's prices are same, it means there's no balance. About mythics: i dont wanna talk about bulwark. its completely ****. Glaive and 36 bonesaw are 1 year old and still over 10m. if you're a rogue or mage, you can get 36 mythics for 5-6m. Because rogue and mage classes got new and beter weapons in 1 year. Warrior got only 1 weapon(41 bonesaw) and its expensive as ****. This is why warrior class needs more mythics. And this is why prices should get balanced.

In no ways do the "balance" of the Arcanes have any affiliation with the quantity of warrior mythics. I don't want to sound rude but please, take time to listen and think about these topics and really consider what you're saying would be a valid point support by many. Not a point easily disputed and disowned by all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

There is a reason to be so expensive dont you think?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

2 mythic weapons for mage. The okay updated staff and the elo gun.
    2 mythic weapons for rogue. The okay updated daggers and they pretty op bow.
    2 mythic weapons for war. The op updated glaive and the okay bulwark.

What more do you want.
    they all cost close to the same price and really bulwark is the cheepest and it is on par with the mage updated staff.

Also with a war you can buy any mythic weapon and it wont be a bad choice whereas with the mage if you have any staff but the arcane staff(and even this is pretty bad in comparison now) iti s gg. As a rogue you can walk into a game with legendary gear and still beat mages without a mythic weapon. As a war you can walk in and still beat mages without a mythic weapon and survive for a very long time. As a mage you can walk in and die if the opposing player has mythic.

Edit: And your talking about prices being balanced. If you didnt notice players control the market not sts. If you give them a new mythic weapon that is more powerful then the last do you see major class imbalance or am i the only one. Furthermore, once the new better mythic weapon comes out you'll make another thread saying i that war weapons are to expensive cause whether you like it or not
    NOBODY IS CONTENT WITH SECOND CLASS.
    Dont go against it cause otherwise this thread wouldn't exist.

Now bring on your arguments.
    Last edited by Caabatric; 11-04-2014 at 07:47 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

well .... glaive and bonesaw are still over 10m because its still a decent wep... and for mage, my lv 41 expedition rifle of assault with 1 super is only 4 dmg lower than the lv 36 mythic staff and the rifle is like... 6k ? Im sure warriors dont have cheep legendaries that's almost as good as bonesaw lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Being a warrior in arcane legends is so hard. if you want to be a good warrior, you must be rich in real life and in game. All warrior mythic weapons are expensive. Arcane maul is level 31 but still usefull and expensive. its too easy to be a rogue or mage, everything is cheap.
    Do not conclude about Warriors being so 'hard' to use and needing to be 'rich' to have a good gameplay using that toon. If you're going to look based on your point of view and alone, of course you might think that way because you haven't tried using other toons, or you have tried but does not realize that no matter what you use, it depends on you. The game depends on how you play it and there's no such thing as you-need-to-be-rich proportion or what. There are a lot of player who never spent money in real life in order to improve their character, and as I said, it's just a matter of your determination and patience and hard working to achieve what you really wanted. I've seen a lot of people struggling about their items, but tried to work hard to achieve something.

Of course it's not that easy to just get what you need (well except if you're rich, as what you have said) but it's a matter of patience and how you play the game.
    The dead cannot be killed.
    Ft. Nuisanze, Crucifixxion

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chronexia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chronexia View Post
    Do not conclude about Warriors being so 'hard' to use and needing to be 'rich' to have a good gameplay using that toon. If you're going to look based on your point of view and alone, of course you might think that way because you haven't tried using other toons, or you have tried but does not realize that no matter what you use, it depends on you. The game depends on how you play it and there's no such thing as you-need-to-be-rich proportion or what. There are a lot of player who never spent money in real life in order to improve their character, and as I said, it's just a matter of your determination and patience and hard working to achieve what you really wanted. I've seen a lot of people struggling about their items, but tried to work hard to achieve something.

Of course it's not that easy to just get what you need (well except if you're rich, as what you have said) but it's a matter of patience and how you play the game.
    Pls explain me how to get an arcane ring without spending real money for game. Farming jarl? Farming km3? Or playing an elite tindirin map for 10 mins to just loot an item worth 200k? Or merching? There's no one that never spent real money for game who done this things to be be rich.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Pls explain me how to get an arcane ring without spending real money for game. Farming jarl? Farming km3? Or playing an elite tindirin map for 10 mins to just loot an item worth 200k? Or merching? There's no one that never spent real money for game who done this things to be be rich.

You obviously haven't met all the rich people.

Also, not all good warriors are decked out. I have seen an arcane ring maul user fail at tindirin pulls. You have the capacity of being a great war if you have the best gear, but gear does not guarantee skill.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I've known a lot of rich people inside the game who never spent a single penny for a lot of great items. Well, farming or merching isn't the only to improve your riches. As I've said, we can all have our own ways upon doing things for yourself. Those 'rich' players who hadn't involved real money in this game are actually those who hadn't lacked the guts to work harder.
    The dead cannot be killed.
    Ft. Nuisanze, Crucifixxion

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chronexia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

3/5 of my gear that I use are legendary and 1 of them u can probably buy ranging from 15k-30k .
    Amulet im using can go up to 500k, but can be bought for less if clean. theres a new amulet , cheap not bad stat with supper gem, eerie potency lvl 41
    ring im using can be bought for less too but can go up to 2-3m

After tombs mythic will be nothing
    This time around you don't need to have mythic gears .. tho for weapon it maybe different. magma will isn't bad for legendary weapon and theyre not crazy expensive either

I been pvping as legendary weapon warrior from season 1 to season 5 (lvl 36) , my point is, you don't need to be rich,

Now youre in my guild , im not the best, but if you want to better yourself you can always pm me.
    Last edited by inkredible; 11-08-2014 at 12:28 PM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The reason why warriors mythc weapons are expensive :
    1. warriors are the largest in number in AL
    That is why the demand for mythc weapons is high .
    2.those That are playing the game since it was 1st started uses warriors toons hence more likely to have much gold with them.
    So they buy all the mythc weapons
    3. Players misunderstand what warrior is meant for
    Some give priority to dmge over hp and amor, which is the reason why you said bullwark is ****

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The reason why warriors mythc weapons are expensive :
    1. warriors are the largest in number in AL
    That is why the demand for mythc weapons is high .
    2.those That are playing the game since it was 1st started uses warriors toons hence more likely to have much gold with them.
    So they buy all the mythc weapons
    3. Players misunderstand what warrior is meant for
    Some give priority to dmge over hp and amor, which is the reason why you said bullwark is ****

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Lol warriors dont even need mythic equip. You can be full legendary and still easily kill mythic/arcane mages and rogues. They have an enormous amount of health and armor along with 3 healing skills to go with it. Its really the easiest class to use in the game for pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Did you make this thread as a joke?
    Ign:Fvw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

ever see this guy, hasnt spend a single penny on the game
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...-and-many-more