Thread: Character build: The Supporter

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Character build: The Supporter

Hello all, and welcome to my first character build, The Supporter! I have seen many sorcerer's asking for "support build", so here you go, I made it with backstory and all
    I hope you enjoy this build, I made much work with it and please feel free to comment and give feedback Anyways, lets get started...
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2096
Size:  82.9 KB

Backstory: Before the evil, Arlor was safe place. Everyone had fun! Warriors trained their muscles, rogues maked up and sorcerers studied the secret knowledge. Some of them studied destruction spells like lighting strikes, and they wanted to crush their enemies with magic. But The Supporter was different guy... He studied spells like heal, and everyone kept him crazy. But then, when evil goblins, necromancers, pirates, wolfs, dragons...and many other enemies attacked Arlor, there was few guys who gave some respect for him; Rogues, who wanted mana from him, other sorcerers who liked the health he gave, and warriors who loved the snare he did... Since those days, The Supporter realized that he want to support his buddies in combat, so everyone would love him. And that is what The Supporter does - Support.

Class: Well, as you might guess, its Sorcerer
    Stat spread: As a sorcerer, you should make stat spread 0/0/1 (Might/Dexterity/Intelligence). That means: Put every stat to INT, so you will have much mana, and your spells will be more effective.
    Gear: You want gear, that gives you lots of INT, and also a bit STR (INT for giving support and STR to support yourself - you will get more health, and that means more time to support your buddies in battle) Something of BRUTALITY should be good choise, because it gives much INT and a bit of health

Pet You can get any pet that gives bonus to you AND your allies. IMO Valkin is very good pet to have, because its AA (Arcane Ability) is really a support ability!
Views: 1544
Size:  79.6 KB
    As you can see, the stats are really supporting

Skills: The most important part of this build is skills. I have picked up following skills because they IMO are support skills

Views: 1487
Size:  30.4 KB
    Heal is the most important skill to have. Getting this skill 5/5 is needed, so it will have larger range to reach your buddies, it will rise health and mana regeneration and it will recover mana! Try to get as many players as possible to its range, so many will be happy

Views: 1447
Size:  35.5 KB
    Time shift is a supporting attack skill that you should have. You should get it 4/5 without the last uprage "freeze time". Freeze time will root the enemies instead of snaring them, and that is what we dont want eh? Also, when using this skill, try to hit as close the warrior as possible, so it helps him to collect group.

Views: 1442
Size:  39.1 KB
    Shield is skill that supports you. It gives extra survivality, and when you stay longer alive, your friends will too right? You should get this skill 4/5 without the 2nd uprage that knocks the enemies away when charging..Knocking away enemies will brake the group what warrior just made - and he will get mad. So dont take that uprage.

Views: 1445
Size:  46.3 KB
    Fireball is a skill that every mage should get. It isnt "fully support skill" but it stuns which is good. Think about a situation, where 30 mobs are approaching. You charge your fireball, mobs will get stunned for seconds and they take huge damage. Also, after the explode they will burn, and your friends will still shoot them. So this skill is great to have 5/5

So, I think thats it guys, I hope you enjoyed, please give some kind of feedback, and maybe request for my next character build! also note that im from Finland, there might be some typos here :P

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Powerfulwitch For This Useful Post: