Thread: Gaming Experience

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Gaming Experience

I was enjoying the game spending more of my free time on it than my Playstation. I get to level 35 and none of the gear is enough to make my warrior strong enough. So I break down and spend 100$ on platinum. I didn't receive any mythics or arcane. This has taken joy out of the game for me. Not to mention the free platinum offers taking your information and not giving platinum. Also it's not fair that end gamers hold the gear needed to succeed hostage for outrageous prices. Please fix this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Sts doesn't controll the free plat offers, locks clearly say that you have a 'chance' on getting an arcane or mythic item, you also shouldn't buy good lvl 35 gears but good lvl 41 gears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

It's unprofessional to offer a service that doesn't work. I understand that it is a chance but after so many locked you should get something. Also not having good gear while trying to become 41 is not only not fun but ruins the eexperience. Something needs to be done about older players controlling the economy like a monopoly.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to legendarytelly For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

There are 'multiple' ways to succeed in AL. Not all ways rely on $100/plat for opening locks. I didnt open one lock in the Halloween event and I attained 36saw and 41saw. Stop playing the plat game STG wants you to play and figure out how to level your char and buy gears a different way. Just my 2c

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samaeldavisjr For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendarytelly View Post
    It's unprofessional to offer a service that doesn't work. I understand that it is a chance but after so many locked you should get something. Also not having good gear while trying to become 41 is not only not fun but ruins the eexperience. Something needs to be done about older players controlling the economy like a monopoly.
    What is it that isn't working? Locked crates have never and will never guarantee anything. If they did, there would be nothing to strive for at the end of the game. There are a lot of people that spend way more than $100 opening crates. If this guaranteed them arcane and mythic rarity drops there would be so many on the market that most people would have them. If most people had them there would be no reason for people to continue to buy plat and open crates. If nobody is buying plat, STS isn't making money and isn't able to continue to provide new content.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

No, I ran till lvl 32 with a lvl 18 armor and a lvl 22 helmet and my experience was great, pve doesn't depend on the gear but the player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

U r wrong if u say only good equips give good gaming experience. I am still poor and my equip cost only like 400k but still at end game im good enuf and can farm tindirin elite.
    My gears are ancient druid of will armor and helm
    Wep-magmatic of assault lvl 40
    Rings and amhlets i forgot but they are good (costed me 40-50k each) lvl 41
    U just have to put alot more effort thats all. But i like challange and im doing good enuf without any myths or arcanes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

A player who joined Yesterday can be richer then a player who joined since the beginning! Fact is, a lot of players who started much later then me have more gold and better items because they pay quite a hefty penny to gamble on locks.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

I never open locks anymore. biggest single waste of $ ingame. Look for other means...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Opening lockeds is like a russian roulette. You have so low chance to get good items from lockeds. You should try merching stuff and/or farming endlessly maps with a hope to get lockeds.

-Onabiman
    Last edited by rauli.loponen; 11-12-2014 at 06:28 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Some people have spent over 20k or more-. us dollars spend money like it don't mean nothing-.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Something needs to be done about older players controlling the economy like a monopoly.
    I understand how you feel about it. But you also need to understand that older players use that kind of way because it is NOT wrong or illegal in AL, if it is, then everyone would have already known. And of course they aren't controlling the game, just as I said, they were just thinking of a way to improve their riches. And believe me, we all have different ways too
    The dead cannot be killed.
    Ft. Nuisanze, Crucifixxion

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chronexia For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sokpuppet View Post
    If nobody is buying plat, STS isn't making money and isn't able to continue to provide new content.
    You forgot to mention that income from plat isnt the sole thing that makes STS alive and provide new content. Even if there are less plat buyers, they can always rely on ADVERTISING. Thats why you have free plat offers and a lot ofproviders offering the game. Its a misconception that only plat buyers makes STS alive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InternetExplorer View Post
    You forgot to mention that income from plat isnt the sole thing that makes STS alive and provide new content. Even if there are less plat buyers, they can always rely on ADVERTISING. Thats why you have free plat offers and a lot ofproviders offering the game. Its a misconception that only plat buyers makes STS alive.
    Lol plat is the major part of their income, except if you're a huge company advertising will earn you good money.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    Lol plat is the major part of their income, except if you're a huge company advertising will earn you good money.
    Trust me its just one part of their income.. most of it is under advertising in and out the game.