Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Idea's for UI improvments.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wink Idea's for UI improvments.

Ok so these are just a few ideas i thought of. I havent gone through the Forums to see if anyone already mentioned them. Please feel free to add new ideas or improvments to mine.

1. Have an option to turn on and off the Scrolling combat text that is on Toons/Npc's, and try to fit a combat log behind the chat log or an option to have one. I know it may be a difficult task due to the lack of space for the UI on the iphone and to implement it with touch screen commands but it may help reduce some of the FPS lag.

2. This i know ive seen mentioned before but add a way to adjust the number of quick spell slots we have, and add a way to add and remove the skill book.

3. This one might be a little tough but i think it's a great idea. Have a way for the player to customize the positions of icons, health/mana and party bars, text logs and ect. on their UI and save it the Account or device if it has to be. But im sure some ppl would love to rearrange their UI to better suit what they focus on in combat. My general concept was to almost have it function like the home screen of the IPad/Itouch/Iphone where u hold your finger done for say 30 or 40secs and everything or most things on the UI begin to shake. From that point you are allowed to position things where u would fancy them. Then to close the Option you tap the screen 2 times consecutively. The only issue would be to make sure that the system dose not respond to u holding the thumb pad as the start to that command. Atm the only thing i could think that players would hold their fingers on is the thumb pad, and when your in that option everything on your UI wouldn't run it's normal functions. You wont have to worry about casting spells or potions on accident.

Thank you for taking the time to read and/or reply to my thoughts.

Jovians
    Jovains- Enchantress(Supportress)
    Jovian- Archer

LEGENDS Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

These are all great ideas, I'm sure the DEV's will look into implementing these into the game.
    Xanthia - Enchantress
    Guild Leader of Venom
    Guild Website - www.venom-guild.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Very cool suggestions. I just don't understand what you mean in the part I quoted. Would you mind elaborating?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovians View Post
    add a way to add and remove the skill book.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I ment your skill book as on (spell book)
    Jovian- Archer

LEGENDS Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

***Bump***
    Jovian- Archer

LEGENDS Member

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thanks Jovian, good suggestions.
    1. We'll probably be organizing chat (combat spam, group, guild chat, etc) in 1.3 or 1.4.
    2. Skill slot customization will also be in a later release, but for now (coming in 1.2) the skill book will only show skills you have points in, and won't switch around the skills you have mapped when changing modes. I don't agree with optionally not showing the skill book, but maybe I don't understand the issue.
    3. We've discussed this, but the problems with implementation outweigh the benefits right now. Our focus is on new systems, new dungeons, and optimization. We will be addressing the new user experience in July though, and I can see this discussion coming up again then. Thanks for the feedback.
    .j.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ty devs for taking the time to write a gr8 replay back. I'll make sure that if I come up with some more good ideas. To let u's kno.
    Jovian- Archer

LEGENDS Member