Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragkin teeth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Dragkin teeth

Hey sts, it's better to change dragonite bar price to 300-400dragon teeths, but the drops will be 100% in normal map.
    It's so hard to farm dragkin teeth with ur way now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Yea it's really repetitive and boring to farm teeth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i agree, this must a have a fix ! it is very boring and frustrating to farm theeth, even with this high price i dont get excited to farm it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

If you can't farm something hard but valuable, go farm something easy but worth less (like crates). If they make the teeth easy to farm, they'll have no value -.-
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Yes, if its easy to farm then whats the point of mythic item for quest!! It was supposed to be this way..grind grind and more grind for that mythic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Just no !

So many asked for a mythic item that can be farmed without spending a single plat. Now what's the problem?

And that's why so many people are "poor" in game. Because they don't want to spend time playing it . They want everything to be handed on a silver platter because somehow they deserve to be "rich".

You can be "rich" in game playing it not whining on the forum cause you don't have golds for an arcane egg and all nub rogues are killing you with a single shot in PvP.

I want the mythic pendant quest to be freaking hard . I have 101 teeth. And I'm not paying for a free item like dragonite bar.

" ew sts sucks... they didn't give us free arcanes "

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Titanium For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralchior View Post
    If you can't farm something hard but valuable, go farm something easy but worth less (like crates). If they make the teeth easy to farm, they'll have no value -.-
    yeah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Hey at least it's only 150 teeth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Just no !

So many asked for a mythic item that can be farmed without spending a single plat. Now what's the problem?

And that's why so many people are "poor" in game. Because they don't want to spend time playing it . They want everything to be handed on a silver platter because somehow they deserve to be "rich".

You can be "rich" in game playing it not whining on the forum cause you don't have golds for an arcane egg and all nub rogues are killing you with a single shot in PvP.

I want the mythic pendant quest to be freaking hard . I have 101 teeth. And I'm not paying for a free item like dragonite bar.

This makes me happy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

I don't have a problem with farming. What I have a problem with is running hours for 1 tooth since it's based on luck.

1. Raise the price tag for the items and give the teeth a 100% drop rate. Anyone remember the Elite Blacksmoke quest? It needed 1000 pieces or so, but the drops were abundant. At least you were guaranteed progress, no matter how minuscule it was.

2. Fix the DC issues, so we can safely play Elite.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ebezaanec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Just no !

You have to admit it is quite ridiculous the grind for it; they're only whining because although its farmable farming that many teeth isn't that simple for people that can't atm access the top gear or aren't as used to repetitively running these maps.

I'm one of those people and I'm not asking it to be handed to us but at very least give us less experienced players more hope also taking into consideration it might take us 2-3x as long per map without even guaranteeing a drop.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

I think we only want it to be easier since there is a high demand for it right now and most of us don't have many teeth.

If it were 100% chance, it'd be just like hauntlet. Look at the prices of hauntlet pets right now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CheifR View Post
    You have to admit it is quite ridiculous the grind for it; they're only whining because although its farmable farming that many teeth isn't that simple for people that can't atm access the top gear or aren't as used to repetitively running these maps.

I'm one of those people and I'm not asking it to be handed to us but at very least give us less experienced players more hope also taking into consideration it might take us 2-3x as long per map without even guaranteeing a drop.
    I have to farm 47 teeth more. And I'm one of the people who asks to don't change the drop rate. It's nothing wrong with it. It works fine. If they change the drop rate i could ask to multiply my current dragkin amount of teeth with the chances. Because i overfarmed the map insanely when it was released. I'm not a PVer. It's not fun... But makes me happy running for something like the new mythic pendant. What's the purpose of this anymore ?

People should make up their minds. Farm or find it in locks.

A highly demand item means work... Who doesn't want to work should pay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I have to farm 47 teeth more. And I'm one of the people who asks to don't change the drop rate. It's nothing wrong with it. It works fine. If they change the drop rate i could ask to multiply my current dragkin amount of teeth with the chances. Because i overfarmed the map insanely when it was released. I'm not a PVer. It's not fun... But makes me happy running for something like the new mythic pendant. What's the purpose of this anymore ?

People should make up their minds. Farm or find it in locks.

A highly demand item means work... Who doesn't want to work should pay.
    I don't think you're seeing my point here. A majority of the players in AL are in a situation to where they don't know the people nor have the gear to farm these as good. I'm taking into consideration the noticeable difference that you must not know of between the rich and the poor. The experienced and the inexperienced
    And why would they add teeth because you farmed a bunch before the actual update?
    Last edited by CheifR; 11-10-2014 at 12:50 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CheifR View Post
    I don't think you're seeing my point here. A majority of the players in AL are in a situation to where they don't know the people nor have the gear to farm these as good. I'm taking into consideration the noticeable difference that you must not know of between the rich and the poor. The experienced and the inexperienced
    And why would they add teeth because you farmed a bunch before the actual update?
    Explain me, what's the reason for changing the drop rate? Because I can't tell the drop rate wasn't changed before. It's same drop rate that was months ago when Tindirin was released.

If you are going in CTF some players shouldn't kill you because you are unfleshed?

Learning the hard way makes you pro

(bolded text) That was sarcasm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

They should raise the drop rate for elite. Takes more time in elite, but you get the teeth. Anyway, the quest should be hard. You don't want people running around with mythic amulets

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to obee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

This is what happens when you run normal maps for teeth.

Go to elite where the teeth drop is higher and you won't have this issue, or at least you'll have an easier time of it.

There is nothing wrong with the current drop rate, you just have to actually work for it.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Explain me, what's the reason for changing the drop rate? Because I can't tell the drop rate wasn't changed before. It's same drop rate that was months ago when Tindirin was released.

If you are going in CTF some players shouldn't kill you because you are unfleshed?

Learning the hard way makes you pro

(bolded text) That was sarcasm
    Lol there's not much to "learn" it's just the extra time and effort without progression that frustrates people. Don't get me wrong this game is amazing but the pve mechanics aren't exactly rocket science

But i guess this leaves me two options: Either way my options are poor my life savings into the game or grind through hours of frustration and deaths to enjoy the finer things in the game.
    Guess it is what it is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Last edited by CheifR; 11-10-2014 at 11:50 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Actually I think bosses used to drop teeth more often a few months ago like 1 tooth every 2/3 runs..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanem View Post
    This is what happens when you run normal maps for teeth.

Go to elite where the teeth drop is higher and you won't have this issue, or at least you'll have an easier time of it.

There is nothing wrong with the current drop rate, you just have to actually work for it.
    I don't think elite tindirin is a place for legendary gear players, and it's not worth the time for ir takes like 20 min or longer to run elite wilds.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Zuorsyra For This Useful Post: