I entered the world of star legends around the ending of cap 41 or 36 idk which one but most likely 41 and so I leveled my NOOB engi to level 14 his name was xxxphoenixxx and then I got it banned for non-important reasons. at the beginning of cap 51 I capped my op toon which is (pm me) and so I joined this one a,axing guild.... Which was called rampage it was an amazing guild I had so many friends in there like cool and kuro and Raww and supahboy and chaos and chaoz and many amazing friends they all gave me something which I have become from today for example eternalglory taught me pvp and walling and many more builds and tactics Tokyoo also taught me about sets and how they can effect what damage you cause to your enemy kuro taught me how to wait and be patient and supahboy well.... I just watched him and learned from how he fought but right now chaowuze is the biggest helping hand out there for me right now he may seem chill and relaxed but my god just ask him about the mechanics of this game and how skills work and how to manipulate them And also Raww is a true friend LUV that brother so much and chaosfighter he taught me how to but a determined mofo xD ah I miss those times when I was a noob but YA that all I have to say really (I'm so sorry if I haven't put u down in this thing I just made)