Thread: Your PvP Story

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts

ok heres my story. Ill use smaller font to not hurt peoples eyes (itoopeoclown). Sorry honkers if this is long. You may not understand all of it, most people dont understand me.

ok so i started when my best friend said you should play this game called pocket legends. Ok i thought sounds cool cause i just bought this tablet and it was my first touch screen item! Woohoo! It was the samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 it was new back then but now its laggy kind of. So i got the game and boy was it a blast! I got too play with my friend! But my brother didnt have his tablet yet until a week later! Then he got his and we all played pocket legends! My name was THEREALJOKE i was a bird and my brother was a bear, his name was THESKYBEAR. But we all got bored pretty soon. I was like lvl 26 and i thought that was high! So we got star legends, my first character was an operative called THEREALJOKE. My brother was a commando called THESKYBEAR. My friends name was soakkrackon. All our names had a meaning they were like our own jokes. Skybear was a made up term we all made up for when playing this game xmen legends, when you fly as a character, you can glitch the game and fly into blackness and basically leave the game haha. So that was that. Therealjoke, i was trying to use THEREALJOKER. but it was too long or taken i think. Soakkrackon was because we always played tag a lot and it was fun. When one of us was it we would say do you have that "soaking feeling" of being it. He added krackon just for the heck of it. So we joined star legends during the 41 cap. It was fun!! The scorn armor was so cool looking! I loved the 41cap the most. I loved pvp the most but i didnt understand something when i joined a pvp game. I would do what everyone does and shoot the enemies (being the players) but they said "rusher". I and my brother thought it meant not to use all your skills at once. Rusher was so weird to me that i hated then and i hate it now. My name has changed throughout my life. THEREALJOKE to LOSTLEGENDSS and my brother was LOSTLEGENDS. I was the lostlegendss with 2 s. Then we went to LOSTTAPES and THEYETI. But one day we bought an old game we loved called marvel ultimate alliance, we loved that game as kids so we bought it and played it. There was a level on it where we had to fight clowns. The clowns were called ARCADECLOWN. And we always loved clowns since we watched batman the dark knight with the joker in it. So then we got excited and decided to BE CLOWNS! We both wanted the name arcadeclown, but that cant happen so we basically did rock, paper, scissors. My brother took arcadeclown so i thought of another clown... CARNIVALCLOWN. Then we thought of the perfect guild! THE FUN HOUSE! Then we got our catch phrases. Everything just went uphill from there. Being a clown was more fun than i thought. We told our friend and he became KINGCLOWN and BUFFCLOWN. We also had old clown names like fatclown and thinclown also stupidclown. Yeah thats my story, not really about pvp but yup.
    Last edited by CARNIVALCLOWN; 11-10-2014 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Fixed a grammer issue.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CARNIVALCLOWN For This Useful Post: