Your Pvp Story
Hey guys! I've realized that the SL PvP Discussion Forum has been rather dead, so I decided to make things interesting and add some fun.
So basically, you talk about your PvP story on this thread. You can say anything about your PvP career. Your friends, your journey, ANYTHING! :D
There are no word limits and make sure to make your story sound interesting! :)
Winner of the most interesting PvP Story will get a special prize :3 (Sorry I don't know if I should put this thread on PvP Discussion or SL Contests, because I think it fits here more since its about PvP)
Here is my story:
So I started playing this game since it was out which was 21 cap. Everything was cool and I loved pve a lot. There were loyal guilds and guild wars where we fight for the leaderboard. I was in a guild called Landstalkers, I was a proud officer and my guild master was Marsianx. I had lots of bros who were called Oalaran, Blurrrrr, Desperanzo, etc. I don't know why I remember their names but I think that means I have a great memory yay! We had lots of fun guild parties, events, etc. We shared items and credits like a family. Oh, the good old times! I remember the time when X-Rays were only the prices of shirts nowadays. It's funny when you think about it, have you ever wondered where all this money on auction came from? It's all from us finding mysteries leveling ourselves up in dungeons! Would you imagine that, we have made a lot of money as a society. Anyways, sorry for being digress :P
PvP was opened to us at level 31 cap. Everyone were so excited, but I didn't PvP at the time. Because I found it rather boring. So I went to farm for arbiter helms when it was level 36 cap. I decided to try it out when level 41 cap came. So I made a level 15 twink. I joined a guild called Project Twink which required a test to become a member. It was pretty fun to PvP with players like Rushmaster, Ultimatshadex, Burninglamp, etc. It was full of experience. But not for long, I quit PT. I found out the officer Peanutchu/Pureholy farmed members as he liked. He threatened us using his Level 20 and 25. I'm not trying to point fingers, but it was the truth. I decided that I couldn't stand him farming me. So I quit. I met a player called Teamosarah. She was a level 28 at the time. She taught me some skills and I thanked her. I soon leveled my 15 to level 30. Teamosarah also got to 30. We got ourselves some gears and started PvPing.
Wow! I couldn't believe my eyes, I owned every single one on there. I remember I was a rush team with Teamosarah, due to my anger in the past. I remember rushing a girl and then enik/eman attempted to farm me with his level 35. It was so funny how he failed. I also got my revenge on Peanutchu/Pureholy. I know this may sound dramatic and childish. But that's what makes the game fun? Am I right? I mean we ain't robots! We need some emotion and drama in anything even a game.
In the meantime, I had another level 40 which I forgot the name. I didn't have enough money to get gears. So I used some trash armor from the dungeons which were around Level 30-35. I sucked at first. But one day, I met this guy called Sixclaws or Sixclaw. He taught me how to play commando well, and I started to learn. And when I entered a PvP room, I started disabling people and proceeding to say "gf" even with trash armor! :D Big thanks to Sixclaw or that would've never happened. I also met some great friends in the arena, like Veorahio, Otatriucaboz, etc. And I still have no idea why I remember their name because it was like 3 years ago xD I quit at some point due to the fact that I had to study for my exams and I was pretty busy.
I came back to this marvelous game like a year later, since I forgot my account's email and password. So I decided to make a new one. It was level 51 cap and all the new maps confused me. And I didn't want to make a main either because I was lazy to level up. I also found out that all my old buddies quit. So I decided to come in the game as a new person. I leveled to 15 to PvP due to the fact that I have a brain to remember that people PvP at that level, duh! The first guy I met was Leveltwoone. He had his 15 and I kept fighting him. I found myself losing constantly. So I asked what was his tactics. He told me to first get the plat gear. LOL! I think I was using some trash gear, so I guess I don't have a good memory at all ;-; Anyways, he told me some tips on how to PvP. So I rose from the dead and decided to kick some bootay in PvP again :D He also told me that the most popular twink level was 20/21, so I got to level 20.
When I went to arenas in there, I saw a lot of people that I recognized before. I tried to ask them if they remember me by telling them my old toons, turns out they all forgot me BUHUHUHUHUUHU anyways, I remember that I was in a random ctf game and burn was in it. He forgot who was I, so I just let it go. He told me to get to level 21, since there are custom guns that I could use. So I did. But I was losing to a lot of people.
I remember when Criteria, Ramiro and all those people were farming me because I was easy and weak. I didn't gave up just yet. I knew that I must show them that I'm not weak and defenseless. So I practiced everyday and fought everyone, I challenged myself. Fought higher levels, while at the same time, changing builds and tactics, so that I could see what is best and what fits me. Weeks turned into months very quickly, I met them again. I managed to beat them in fights. I have earned their respect. I felt proud of myself, but I thought that wasn't enough. I wanted to be the best PvPer on twink. So I played everyday, Trained myself very hard. I gotta admit I was very, very, addicted to this game. I PvPed a lot, and thats how my kd rose wild like a lion. Through my adventurous journey, I met a lot of people. And also this guy called Rocky/Cix/Misconcept whatever you call him. I forgot who told me about him, I think it was Raptyle or Zen. Anyways, I remember chatting with him for hours in Delta dungeons when he was making his new pve kd toon. We became great friends and PvPed a lot together on twink. At the time, he was new to the twink nation, but he was pretty good and decent. And now he is known very well, people call him king twink too xD.
Time pasted, and PvP started to become dead. It wasn't as active as usual. And there were no more new updates for the game. I felt very sad and disappointed. I hope this game will rise from the dead and PvP will be active again. Thank you all for reading my story, I really liked my journey in PvP. Thank you to all those that have gave me a flawless and meaningful experience! :D