Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your PvP Story

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carcinogen View Post
    My pvp story

It all started with my comm with the name of "Anezha", who is now "Carcinogen". Of course, I didn't take my name that seriously so I picked the random ones you get provided in the whole big fat list of the most worst, foreign, random, and stupid names in history. I did a lot of PvE and I was a total nub cuz i didnt know how to kill the bosses and stuff, especially that big fat Miner McGuirk the booger monster. that lug always blasted my butt across the zone with his one-shot KO explosive boogers, followed by his other crawling booger minions exploding their snotty boogers across my face. So everyday ended with "curse you booger monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and i stomped out of the house and threw my tablet across the block. After my dad bought my 32nd tablet, I found pvp. I just went to the pvp terminal and joined some random game. I was a total nub butt, so I always got killed by sum pro or nub idk. I was horrible as butt and i always got killed like butt and it ruined my pvp kd like butt. But i didnt want to stay a butt, so I got my butt on a butt comfortable person, put on my tryhard butt pants, and went to a game, only to quit once again because i was butthurt because of the butt players who always rekt me like butt. then I quit pvp and went to pve and lvled my butt comm to 50 and changed my name to Beseech, then Carcinogen. I was butt rich with good butt armor with the full vakryall 50 set with a butt warmer and a primitive napper and a pinkie implant with an additional butt booster for better butt resistance. Followed by a green shirt to keep my butt warm and an executioner's mask to keep my buttcheek face warm. Then i went back to pvp. I started to rek more ppl with my smexy primed napamamamamalm, and i grilled butts to crisp butt ashes. but i was still nub. then I watched videos and learned little bit from other players and got butt, butt better at pvp. Then i fried up more butts everyday to butt crisp deep-fried followed by another butt pvper butt-grilled. i still pvp with my comm. then i heard of twink so i made op and lvled to 15. there i twinked a little bit but there were too much butt-naked 21 twink meanies rushing me so i lvl up to 21 and i still got rekt by the butt-naked butt 21 twinkies with stuffed cream. so i got gud build and learned tactics like walling and such, mostly on my own because every butt twinks were to secretive for their butt skills which were apparently too butt for my butt. then i got better and blasted every booger butt with my butt skills, but not enough to blast raidonnclown. what a twink. he was a butt serious player with a butt skilled experience. i only blasted his butt a few times but he always blasted my butt countless times. then i said i never become butt gud like raidie and he said be like criteria he is butt gud and idk who the butt is criteria and i saw the word "crit" on his name and i went like ohhhhh thats gud name and ya i never seen the dude maybe seen that butt by chance but idk rly then i lvled to 22 cuz i felt like it dont ask you butt or else u turn to butt motha assszzzzzzzzhhhh0000lllllly. holy i said holy ok? dont be a butt. anyways idk wut to say now so idk rly so but butt butt butt butt butt butt all the way because that was my butt pvp story. now get outta here u butt before u turn to butt u butt!
    wow you would throw your tablet across the block for a game? *claps* bring in a round of applause.
    W

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

MY PVP STORY, Well, i started in 2009 or 2010 playing Pocket Legends, in da moments i was with a Samsung Galaxy Ace, i was too exited with my Galaxy Ace, soo i made a Character Called Galaxyantonio, i was a bear, i remember my bet was lvl 21. Some day when i tried to click on inventory i seen the announcement of Star Legends, and i thinked "Why not?". Yea, installed that game. The first i remember was what i was thinking the fisrt who open the box get a rare item. Then i prefered opening boxes than killing, i was a Engineer " Galaxyantonio", i uped to lvl 13 and i was lost in blackstar always, played some but always lost. Some day Pocket Legends app and Star Legends app needed a update, when i tried: "Ur phone is incompatible with this application". I was a guest soo, i lost my PL and SL accs. I been 4 years with the Galaxy Ace. In February 2014 i got new phone, i was like crazy fan of "Doflamingo" of One Piece, i tried but the name was taken, then tried Doframingo, how japanese people say it. I was a eng, again. I didnt start pvp till lvl 50, i pvped only with friends, i never liked pvp, i got various farms in pvp, and big scams too, when i got 51 i started winning both of people, i made a com, when i was 50 started pvpeing, some day killed supah by dodge luck, then i thinked if i can supah i can with other coms, cuz in these moments supah was the "Com". Then i tried op, i leveled to 50 and started practising with various friends, some day i was in 1v1 room, Chaosfigther joined in the room. (in these moments i was his fan). I said: wow chaos! He didnt say nothing, and started burning me.. I done the skill what makes u fly soo far then i understood he trying to get kills. I gone for him and keep him with fire skill, he tried to move and i made him fly again etc.. and killed him. He got mad, and come again with rage i tried to survive but i died, when i respawned i killed him 2 times keeping him far. Match result was 5 -3 i won. I thinked i was suficient skilled to fight wirth all classes. When i got scammed my Primed Napalm i left SL, And tried DL, and got bored soo tried PL again, now i'm in PL. Sometimes i'm checking Auction in SL. That's my history, i compressed it.
    Last edited by Doframingo; 11-11-2014 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Typo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Doframingo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doframingo View Post
    MY PVP STORY, Well, i started in 2009 or 2010 playing Pocket Legends, in da moments i was with a Samsung Galaxy Ace, i was too exited with my Galaxy Ace, soo i made a Character Called Galaxyantonio, i was a bear, i remember my bet was lvl 21. Some day when i tried to click on inventory i seen the announcement of Star Legends, and i thinked "Why not?". Yea, installed that game. The first i remember was what i was thinking the fisrt who open the box get a rare item. Then i prefered opening boxes than killing, i was a Engineer " Galaxyantonio", i uped to lvl 13 and i was lost in blackstar always, played some but always lost. Some day Pocket Legends app and Star Legends app needed a update, when i tried: "Ur phone is incompatible with this application". I was a guest soo, i lost my PL and SL accs. I been 4 years with the Galaxy Ace. In February 2014 i got new phone, i was like crazy fan of "Doflamingo" of One Piece, i tried but the name was taken, then tried Doframingo, how japanese people say it. I was a eng, again. I didnt start pvp till lvl 50, i pvped only with friends, i never liked pvp, i got various farms in pvp, and big scams too, when i got 51 i started winning both of people, i made a com, when i was 50 started pvpeing, some day killed supah by dodge luck, then i thinked if i can supah i can with other coms, cuz in these moments supah was the "Com". Then i tried op, i leveled to 50 and started practising with various friends, some day i was in 1v1 room, Chaosfigther joined in the room. (in these moments i was his fan). I said: wow chaos! He didnt say nothing, and started burning me.. I done the skill what makes u fly soo far then i understood he trying to get kills. I gone for him and keep him with fire skill, he tried to move and i made him fly again etc.. and killed him. He got mad, and come again with rage i tried to survive but i died, when i respawned i killed him 2 times keeping him far. Match result was 5 -3 i won. I thinked i was suficient skilled to fight wirth all classes. When i got scammed my Primed Napalm i left SL, And tried DL, and got bored soo tried PL again, now i'm in PL. Sometimes i'm checking Auction in SL. That's my history, i compressed it.
    Nice story bro u also showed who chaos really is.
    W

5. The Following User Says Thank You to XxPureBeastxX For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XxPureBeastxX View Post
    Nice story bro u also showed who chaos really is.
    Thx bro

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Chaos is a true friend unlike allowance ova here xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pvping View Post
    Chaos is a true friend unlike allowance ova here xD
    Nah chaos a disgraceful bastard I respect my friends.
    W

9. The Following User Says Thank You to XxPureBeastxX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Nah chaos a disgraceful bastard I respect my friends.
    Have fun on SL, I'm gone C:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Stopped reading once he said cap was 21 when released... Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by akfury View Post
    It was >_>

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by akfury View Post
    Cuz i don't remember good the year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Your Pvp Story

PvP was opened to us at level 31 cap.
    Pvp at l31... I thought it was 36

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by asazocave View Post
    I don't remember things clear >.>
    W

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

._. turn dat kik on been a while ;-;....
    it's on&on because i said so
    thanks doframingo for this sig!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uafaud View Post
    ._. turn dat kik on been a while ;-;....
    Uafod ;-;

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doframingo View Post
    Uafod ;-;
    hai der bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

. . . . hi

WAT IZ LIFE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglamp View Post
    . . . . hi
    Ure retired =_= off the forums NAO!

P.s will i see you for xmas?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uafaud View Post
    Ure retired =_= off the forums NAO!

P.s will i see you for xmas?
    Hm

WAT IZ LIFE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglamp View Post
    Hm

._.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I thought it was cap 26..... Then 31..... Then 36.... Then 41...... Then 46....... Then 51...... I'm sure there's no 56.......