Back on topic as to why we don't have Chrome and iOS versions of the Test Client. I stand behind what I posted previously at http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...=1#post1782749

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
For those of you who want a reason as to why these issues were not addressed prior to making the Arcane Legends Public Test server available, the answer is pretty straighforward: It takes tech time away from making stuff to address these issues.

We all want great new stuff to play with. Solving the above issues were not simply done. They are days or weeks of work to address. That same man time, in my opinion, could be better spent working on making fun new stuff (like, for example, work on the needed refinement to skills). Also, if we took those days or weeks of extra time to address these issues, we would be delaying when new content would actually get on to the live game. I think everyone can get behind getting fun new stuff faster out to the game.
We have enough people come out on Android alone to meet our Public Test objectives.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.