Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Seems fine to me...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Rogues get one and two hit by rogues in pvp too. Even when we have over 4k hp. I don't understand the silly drama either.

Mages are stronger now than they ever have been, and don't die any faster than rogues do. They can also frequently keep a rogue in a stun/panic loop long enough to kill without ever getting hit.
    ...even i cannot believe my own eyes...i feel that some zones are bugged which affects our stats...i am pretty not sure...hoping no bugs in the PvP zones....but rogues recieve 10% DMG in Ctf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raselph View Post
    ...even i cannot believe my own eyes...i feel that some zones are bugged which affects our stats...i am pretty not sure...hoping no bugs in the PvP zones....but rogues recieve 10% DMG in Ctf
    Rogues get a 10% damage nerf* in all pvp maps, unless something has changed that I didn't hear about. Pet happiness damage % also does not apply to rogues in pvp.

There was a bug where the 10% dmg nerf was not working in tdm on some devices, but that was fixed over a month ago.
    Last edited by Serancha; 11-12-2014 at 08:26 PM.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Rogues get a 10% damage nerf* in all pvp maps, unless something has changed that I didn't hear about. Pet happiness damage % also does not apply to rogues in pvp.

There was a bug where the 10% dmg nerf was not working in tdm on some devices, but that was fixed over a month ago.
    O_O ...i thought rogues recieved DMG than NERF....omg...thx for the correction sera

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CheifR View Post
    Why do People whine about sorcerers needing a buff? From what I've seen they are very much capable of soloing elites easier consider they pretty much control the fight
    Zzz the problem is that the skills that make us Gods in pve are null and void in pvp...we need some sort of compensation for ALL of our attack skills that are nerffed to nothing more than aoe flyswatter

just another upbeat positive comment from your friendly neighborhood forumer 😆

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremyfr View Post
    I dont really have a problem playing a mage in PvP either, ofcourse we die fast. But if you're smart enough, it's easy to kill these rogues, even the ones with rings.

I'm not a low geared mage, but i don't have an Arcane Pet like Sam or a Ring. I use Slag when fighting rogues, make sure to stun them. Drop curse on them and hit your fire and lightning/ice spells. Ofcourse shield before going in to the fight.

I hope this helps some of you as a mage, and ofcourse without a shield you'll die. But try to get the kills and try not to worry to much about your deaths.
    Hit me up in game, I'll match you with some real rogues to vs. It's not as easy as you think. You need to get EVERYTHING exactly how you want AND you need your Sam to stun. Slag gives no crit, so if it doesn't stun, it's pretty much useless because it gives very bad stats. Curse is very ineffective to use vs rogues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    Hit me up in game, I'll match you with some real rogues to vs. It's not as easy as you think. You need to get EVERYTHING exactly how you want AND you need your Sam to stun. Slag gives no crit, so if it doesn't stun, it's pretty much useless because it gives very bad stats. Curse is very ineffective to use vs rogues.
    Real rogues eh? I have known Jer for over a year and a half, and is one of the best mages I have played around. He has played almost as long as I have, knows his stuff, and can hold his own.

I find that pro players without Sam tend to have a lot more skill than those with sam and ring, who almost always rely too heavily on arcane stats to win.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Real rogues eh? I have known Jer for over a year and a half, and is one of the best mages I have played around.
    No offense or anything, but you don't pvp with a lot of mages... only rav and I'm sure you can say the same for shiny because they're from your guild so ofc you should say they're good.

I find that pro players without Sam tend to have a lot more skill than those with sam and ring, who almost always rely too heavily on arcane stats to win.
    This can be true, however whether you like it or not there's always going to be those who are "pro" and at the same time have great gear, and believe it or not there's quite a bunch in this game imo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

If i may say....theres only gear different pvp IMO. Mage with 30%crit is a killer with shield

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

For those that can't manage this I can kill but 1v1 the mage usually ends up stun locking me the entire Duration of the fight if razor shield isn't active and sometimes if they catch me off guard I wouldn't have enough time to charge razor shield before being stun locked long enough
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    No offense or anything, but you don't pvp with a lot of mages... only rav and I'm sure you can say the same for shiny because they're from your guild so ofc you should say they're good.

This can be true, however whether you like it or not there's always going to be those who are "pro" and at the same time have great gear, and believe it or not there's quite a bunch in this game imo
    Sorry Instant but that post is total hot air.

I've been playing pvp since season 2 with people of all classes. Saying I only pvp with Rav is ridiculous. There are either 8 or 10 players in every game depending on which map you're playing. Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I am not there (you and I are in different time zones, duh) and just because someone is in my guild doesn't make me blindly say "oh he's awesome".

I also never said all maxed players suck, but a lot of them do rely too heavily on arcanes to do the work for them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Rogues get one and two hit by rogues in pvp too. Even when we have over 4k hp. I don't understand the silly drama either.

Mages are stronger now than they ever have been, and don't die any faster than rogues do. They can also frequently keep a rogue in a stun/panic loop long enough to kill without ever getting hit.
    Rogues get 1 hit kill in pvp too, ok
    but it is when a rogue is fighting another one; both of them can 1 hit kill each other ( as u said ). but when a rogue is fighting a mage she can kill him with 1 hit but the mage cant do the same, that's the point

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Why do People whine about sorcerers needing a buff? From what I've seen they are very much capable of soloing elites easier consider they pretty much control the fight

Not pve dude! its given. They need buff in pvp.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=104188&dateline=14070  59351

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raselph View Post
    O_O ...i thought rogues recieved DMG than NERF....omg...thx for the correction sera
    I think warriors have the 10%buff

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I also never said all maxed players suck, but a lot of them do rely too heavily on arcanes to do the work for them.
    I do not mean to offend or instigate but don't you have a KDR below 1 to 1 ratio and pretty well geared...? My point is not that you are bad but everybody has a reason as to why they play bad. For some, it's ping. For others, it's device. There's also communication barriers, poor information, etc.

The truth is that this game takes very little skill to be successful at. With the proper build, decent geared, powerful GPU, fast connection, and proper information, anyone can be a pro. I've said it before and I'll say it again. A lot of skill does come from your device and internet connection. I've seen people who previously were mediocre but when they upgraded device & fixed their internet became insanely good.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I do not mean to offend or instigate but don't you have a KDR below 1 to 1 ratio and pretty well geared...? My point is not that you are bad but everybody has a reason as to why they play bad. For some, it's ping. For others, it's device. There's also communication barriers, poor information, etc.

The truth is that this game takes very little skill to be successful at. With the proper build, decent geared, powerful GPU, fast connection, and proper information, anyone can be a pro. I've said it before and I'll say it again. A lot of skill does come from your device and internet connection. I've seen people who previously were mediocre but when they upgraded device & fixed their internet became insanely good.
    That's what I've been saying on other threads for awhile now. But how you say it makes it a little clearer
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    So are you saying that I suck?
    I didn't say that lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Wait wait wait... Aren't rogues SUPPOSE to be the highest damage dealers?! And mages can pretty much "control" whoever or whatever they're killing with their skills having way more variety than just dealing dmg? And tanks.... Well tank.(I agree tanks dmg needs a nerf)But If everyone else hit as hard as us wouldn't we be useless?!
    Using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Wait wait wait... Aren't rogues SUPPOSE to be the highest damage dealers?! And mages can pretty much "control" whoever or whatever they're killing with their skills having way more variety than just dealing dmg? And tanks.... Well tank.(I agree tanks dmg needs a nerf)But If everyone else hit as hard as us wouldn't we be useless?!
    Crowd control is pretty useless in pvp except stuns. Everything is fine with pve. Everyone wants a mage buff for pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChillyPepper View Post
    Crowd control is pretty useless in pvp except stuns. Everything is fine with pve. Everyone wants a mage buff for pvp
    My point isn't what people WANT their character to be best at but what they naturally are best at. Like rogues just happen to be able to dish out high damage to single targets.But I agree on maybe a defense buff
    Using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

My point isn't what people WANT their character to be best at but what they naturally are best at. Like rogues just happen to be able to dish out high damage to single targets.But I agree on maybe a defense buff
    Try being a mage than... and think again of why people want mages to get buff for pvp. Mages dont stand a chance in pvp