Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: UNsupported devices for 1.7

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default UNsupported devices for 1.7

Hm, i think galaxy s i9000 is still not supported. it doesn't even download when i pressed on the install button on the android market.should i jailbreak my phone and download the apk version, or wait till the devs fix it..?
    LV 50 PURE DEX BIRD Bowsoul, LV 50 DUAL BUILD DEX/INT MAGE Wandsoul, LV25 PURE STR BEAR Axesoul, LV15 DEX BEAR TWINK Slashsoul
    "Soul is the starting life block of anything, even before cells were discovered"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default here is what worked for me

- Make sure there is enough space on your phone to download the app.
    - Reboot your phone.
    - Make sure your Internet connectivity is good and your phone is connected to the network.
    - Try logging in to Google Talk and then attempt to download your apps.
    - Clear the data and cache from the Market app.
    - If you recently received a market client update, please try to uninstall the app by following the steps below.(This is what did it for me!)

* Android 1.6 users:

1) Go to 'Home' > 'Menu' > 'Settings' > 'Applications' > 'Manage applications'
    2) Press 'Menu', then touch 'Filter' > 'All'
    3) Scroll down and select the 'Market' app
    4) Touch 'Uninstall updates'

* Android 2.2 users:

1) Go to 'Home' > 'Menu' > 'Settings' > 'Applications' > 'Manage applications'
    2) Press 'All'
    3) Scroll down and select the 'Market' app
    4) Touch 'Uninstall updates'
    The Market application will revert to the original version, and you should now be able download apps.
    Last edited by TheBirds; 02-08-2011 at 02:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Gee. It works. Thx mann
    LV 50 PURE DEX BIRD Bowsoul, LV 50 DUAL BUILD DEX/INT MAGE Wandsoul, LV25 PURE STR BEAR Axesoul, LV15 DEX BEAR TWINK Slashsoul
    "Soul is the starting life block of anything, even before cells were discovered"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Using rooted 2.2.1 on Samsung Galaxy S. I have done the above and uninstalled the market updates and retried downloading but when tapping install it still only downloads for a few seconds and then quits.

As a paying customer unable to access this product at all, is there a standalone .apk for 1.7 that I can download?

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,895 Posts

The latest version of the apk is always available here: PocketLegends.apk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unhappy BASE Lutea (ZTE) Install Problem

Hello!

Can't even install PL on the ZTE (called BASE Lutea in Germany). Downloaded the APK and started the App-Manager, but it blocks any time by "didn't got enough free space". I got ~88 MB free space on the phone, but i can't get around this message. BASE Lutea comes with Adroid 2.1-update1. The game wasn't listed in the Market as well. On the Webpage of the Market the game is marked as "not compatible for your device". So it doesn't seem to work, or even install on the BASE Lutea (ZTE).

Wbr
    pain
    ------------------------------
    After removing nearly every other app and got 110 mB free disk space on phone PL could finally be installed. Runs well on the BASE Lutea (ZTE) and update works.

wbr
    pain
    Last edited by pain3dw; 02-10-2011 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Solution found

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I guessed they fixed it already.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi devs, I think Nexus One's 2 multi touch function is messed up more than before with 1.7.

Before (1.6.x) while running using the virtual joystick, you can shoot with the attack button by pressing the lower part (near the edge of the phone) to attack or find the target. Now instead of attack, it moves to that direction (showing the X). Moreover, without holding the virtual joystick with the left thumb, when I try to do a combo, my character mo towards the direction where I pressed the skill last.

My question is, is client 1.7 optimized for 2.3? If so, I'd gladly wait for the official gingerbread and bear with it.
    Luchta LvL 65 Archer • Phone: HTC Nexus One w/ Stock Gingerbread
    Pinoy Pocket Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Seems that the update is not showing up on my LG Optimus S. I can install it manually, but attempting to access it via the market doesn't show a result, or if I use an existing link to the market, I get a "Not found" error I have no uninstallable updates to the market, either, and this seems to be the only app that I'm having issues with.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Probably for some devices, the android is not working. Guys, be a bit more patient while the devs set it working!:-)