Thread: Just a thanks to those who have helped me out!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Thumbs up Just a thanks to those who have helped me out!

First try typing this chrome crashed *sigh*

As of recently ive been really getting into Endgame pvp. Now i know "omg endgame is horrible and full of up tight mean people". Now sometimes that is true but i have something to share with everyone of you. Since my return to Pocket Legends i have been trying to learn each class for Endgame and its been going well so far. I was surprised to find people who would actually sit in townes with me and we would chat and discuss how to pvp with a certain class. I would like to use Sneakykills as an example , Dudes a legend hes taught me rhino in and out and i'm slowly progressing and mastering rhino one fight at a time. I used to believe you could learn a class very easily but after many hours studying my class and putting time in to fighting each and every class of different types "pure dex , str class , or nukes". I've realized it takes work if you want to get better at something you enjoy. Another person id like to thank is Filmed i don't know if your still playing but man you've helped me learn nuke and i appreciate it. I have no clue who taught me bear but there's so many bears ive spoken to so id like to thank all of those who have helped. Fox and Bird are a bit rusty for me but maybe ill learn them one day. I may not be the best at pvp but i find it amazing how people nowadays after all these "Hate threads", "Guild Wars", and "PL is dead threads" still have a bit of kindness in them. Just wanted to make this thread to thank everyone one of you who have helped me and who have helped others learn new things everyday. I would love it if the community was like this everyday but there's always those who are the spoiled bunch and ruin it for others. Any feedback would be appreciated, Thanks for reading and good day.

- Mager
    "lol" - Ballins ™
    Pues
    Somemager
    Specifying

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Somemager For This Useful Post: