Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Balance PvP!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by siddhant View Post
    Ermm if u ask me those stats are actually
    bad for rouge 650dmg +add 10nerf =only 585dmg and err as a pet u use scorch even blinky is better than scorch in vs and i guess u dont have much experience so right useage of skills/passive matter2 ty.
    My post states no pve buff for rogue bc of endgame. Nobody in their right mind would prefer to level in tombs with 4 rogues. Mages can easily solo tombs leveling up. Not the case with rogues. It's slower and far more expensive for mana alone.

I'm fully imbued para/eye, frost bow, planar pendant, mythic ring. I have 657 damage which is quite good for rogue. My damage is 537 in pvp or around 18% difference. Take away pet damage and then nerf 10% and that is a rogues pvp damage. Legendary rogues will not break 600 damage in pve. Mythic rogues without para Prob won't either.

The only things a rogue had at end game more than Mages are armor and aimed shot.

You want Mages to be able to stun->root->freeze and think that is balance? At end game with max gear, Mages usually beat rogue 1 v 1, rogue can beat tank, and tank can beat mage but they can go either way. That's how it should be. When you say give your skills back like that's how they're supposed to work in pvp, it's not. That's why they are nerfed. If that were the case then give rogue damage and pet damage, fix razor shield and Mages can have their skills.

I literally had a conversation with someone I consider to be the strongest mage in game. This was after I fought him a day earlier. I asked him if any rogues can kill him 1 v 1. He said some can. I asked him if any without arcane ring can and he flat out told me "never." He doesn't use nekro either. This is not the case with rogues.

If you walk into end game pvp with 3300 health and 1022 armor as a mage or a mythic rogue with 3300 health and 1400 armor, the same thing will happen to both. I'd much rather fight a well geared rogue than a well geared mage.

As per breeze, I already suggested in many threads to replace knock back with stun/movement impairment immunity.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    My post states no pve buff for rogue bc of endgame. Nobody in their right mind would prefer to level in tombs with 4 rogues. Mages can easily solo tombs leveling up. Not the case with rogues. It's slower and far more expensive for mana alone.

I'm fully imbued para/eye, frost bow, planar pendant, mythic ring. I have 657 damage which is quite good for rogue. My damage is 537 in pvp or around 18% difference. Take away pet damage and then nerf 10% and that is a rogues pvp damage. Legendary rogues will not break 600 damage in pve. Mythic rogues without para Prob won't either.

The only things a rogue had at end game more than Mages are armor and aimed shot.

You want Mages to be able to stun->root->freeze and think that is balance? At end game with max gear, Mages usually beat rogue 1 v 1, rogue can beat tank, and tank can beat mage but they can go either way. That's how it should be. When you say give your skills back like that's how they're supposed to work in pvp, it's not. That's why they are nerfed. If that were the case then give rogue damage and pet damage, fix razor shield and Mages can have their skills.

I literally had a conversation with someone I consider to be the strongest mage in game. This was after I fought him a day earlier. I asked him if any rogues can kill him 1 v 1. He said some can. I asked him if any without arcane ring can and he flat out told me "never." He doesn't use nekro either. This is not the case with rogues.

If you walk into end game pvp with 3300 health and 1022 armor as a mage or a mythic rogue with 3300 health and 1400 armor, the same thing will happen to both. I'd much rather fight a well geared rogue than a well geared mage.

As per breeze, I already suggested in many threads to replace knock back with stun/movement impairment immunity.
    Lol i think that when u talk abt "pve"just lvling up plays a very small role the major content of pve atm is planar tombs and elites and rouges are much more efficient in those content than mages.
    Ur stats i guess can u upload a screenie i dont think any rouge using imbued frost bow myth ring planar pendant will have such sad stats when i see fully legendary rouged(excluding myth)run with dmg of around 525-575u have a far much better gear than him +para so i dont believe on the dmg said by u and y would u use a dmg pet when it is nerf for its crit/aa?.
    The mage whom u talking abt i guess has planar pendant which gives 600health which is huge buff for any mage and if a rouge plays tactfully he can easily win through a mage but some rouges i have seen is using nox against mage curse like ssly and if u fight a mage with 550dmg 1100armour against rouge with 550dmg and 1400armour i feel rouge has much more chance of winning just make use of right skills and packs play an important role in vs if u dont have pets like sam etc that being said i guess u saw the poll should mage freeze be given back in pvp and their were more votes on yes if u remember when the majority of players agree to it idk how it is that a pet can do the same thing and a class cant i guess there was a post which mentioned that tanks and rouges had most of the skills in their weapons/pets(dont remember really well)like curse being there in bonesaw or some weapon so all are skills are basically being given out in gear so do u call this as balance?ty.

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I will post stats with expedition recurve potency, mythic armor, helm, fang, blood ruby. 8 reg dex, 6 grand dex so add ~16-17 damage to mythic pics pve and pvp. I will also post imbued and frost bow and planar pve and pvp. All pics are taken with Samael.

PVE Mythics Legendary Bow

Name:  IMG_3747.PNG
Views: 126
Size:  720.3 KB

PVE Imbued etc para

Name:  IMG_3748.PNG
Size:  394.0 KB

PVP Mythic

Name:  IMG_3751.PNG
Views: 124
Size:  713.0 KB

PVP Imbued

Name:  IMG_3750.PNG
Views: 122
Size:  722.1 KB

You are off on your numbers... This is obv about PVP and you can see that in PVP, a mythic rogue with only legendary bow is in the 410-440 range. Perhaps you saw a legendary rogue with a damage elixir?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

I will post stats with expedition recurve potency, mythic armor, helm, fang, blood ruby. 8 reg dex, 6 grand dex so add ~16-17 damage to mythic pics pve and pvp. I will also post imbued and frost bow and planar pve and pvp. All pics are taken with Samael.

PVE Mythics Legendary Bow

Name:  IMG_3747.PNG
Size:  720.3 KB

PVE Imbued etc para

Name:  IMG_3748.PNG
Size:  394.0 KB

PVP Mythic

Name:  IMG_3751.PNG
Views: 124
Size:  713.0 KB

PVP Imbued

Name:  IMG_3750.PNG
Views: 122
Size:  722.1 KB

You are off on your numbers... This is obv about PVP and you can see that in PVP, a mythic rogue with only legendary bow is in the 410-440 range. Perhaps you saw a legendary rogue with a damage elixir?
    "i have seen rouges running with around
    550dmg" obviously means pve u cant check some1stats when they are pvping i guess again just by looking at ur gear i dont understand what ring or amulet u using (sorry for me being a nub here) a better ss would be that showing ur inv along with stats this will easily make me identify whether it a myth ring+imbued+frost gun+planar and that thing abt pvp ss i guess it even says fight when u fight in arena or somewhere how am i to beleive it is pvp room or arena?

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

In my second pic you can see my helm with 2 para, mythic ring, mythic bow, and planar pendant icon. The gems are 2 para, 5 eye, 6 grand dex. It says fight in CTF. I'll post pic of legendary bow, mythics in inv on fang so you can see it's not doom or lepre and difference between frost and exp to show bow is level 41.

Name:  IMG_3752.PNG
Views: 132
Size:  382.7 KB

Name:  IMG_3753.PNG
Views: 134
Size:  394.1 KB

I'm not lying to you lol. Planar and icescale potency are ~20-30 damage less than the mythics per set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

In my second pic you can see my helm with 2 para, mythic ring, mythic bow, and planar pendant icon. The gems are 2 para, 5 eye, 6 grand dex. It says fight in CTF. I'll post pic of legendary bow, mythics in inv on fang so you can see it's not doom or lepre and difference between frost and exp to show bow is level 41.

Name:  IMG_3752.PNG
Views: 132
Size:  382.7 KB

Name:  IMG_3753.PNG
Views: 134
Size:  394.1 KB

I'm not lying to you lol. Planar and icescale potency are ~20-30 damage less than the mythics per set.
    Lol it would be better if u show me ur gear in game after 45mins?cauz again there are 1000of ways in which i could manipulate my stats and that rouge was using singe and not sam btw ty.

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Sure, if you think i'm misleading you. I'm happy to show you in game and feel free to ask one of the rogues you know at end game.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Hahahaha Rekt

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Siddhant, seems like you're a mage that complains so you can get more of an advantage than you already have. In endgame pvp, as a rogue, I will say its fairly challenging to vs a endgame mage. 1) you have a 2s invulnerability that lets you charge in 2) your fireball stuns for like 4 fricking seconds. 3) your lightning gives almost the same benefit as aimed shot 4) your ice slows down to the point a rogue cant even reach packs 5) with slag/sam you can stunlock and Its gg. Also, dont complain about rogues having "op crit", because theres mages out there that have 50-60% base crit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    Siddhant, seems like you're a mage that complains so you can get more of an advantage than you already have. In endgame pvp, as a rogue, I will say its fairly challenging to vs a endgame mage. 1) you have a 2s invulnerability that lets you charge in 2) your fireball stuns for like 4 fricking seconds. 3) your lightning gives almost the same benefit as aimed shot 4) your ice slows down to the point a rogue cant even reach packs 5) with slag/sam you can stunlock and Its gg. Also, dont complain about rogues having "op crit", because theres mages out there that have 50-60% base crit.
    all the above points are useless when a rouge can just one aim shot me and mages running with50%crit again there are special players who spend much more than the common players do so again i wouldnt consider that to be a valid point ty.

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by siddhant View Post
    all the above points are useless when a rouge can just one aim shot me and mages running with50%crit again there are special players who spend much more than the common players do so again i wouldnt consider that to be a valid point ty.
    Ugh, sid, hit me up in game @ Volted .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    1 its useles
    2 firebal barely stuns on tanks rouges somethimes 4 sec not olways.
    3 i think you are dreaming
    4 ice shoud stun wich it doesnt but a pet can freeze so a rouge uses breeze and bam mage frozen
    5 sam/slag/breeze can be used by any clas INCLUDING rouges.
    And also rouges crit in combonaition with damage are way more painful (crit on tank 4-6k) and mages dont reach much more then 55% crit with maxed out gears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rx8 View Post
    Ugh, sid, hit me up in game @ Volted .
    Why?

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nevercan View Post
    1 its useles
    4 ice shoud stun wich it doesnt but a pet can freeze so a rouge uses breeze and bam mage frozen
    And also rouges crit in combonaition with damage are way more painful (crit on tank 4-6k) and mages dont reach much more then 55% crit with maxed out gears.
    This.

sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nevercan View Post
    1 its useles
    - Do u even use it properly? Thats one of the key skills in killing a rogue.
    2- Are u even charging FB properly? Or do u lag alot?
    3- Lightning is almost good as aimed, a critical lightning drains alot of HP on the enemy.
    4- Can u try maintaing a range if the rogue is using breeze? Try if it helps? Ice is a PAIN for rogues! It slows them down and almost prevents them from reaching the packs! Try usin fireball, ice,light? See if it helps?
    5-Lol, mages light crit hurts ALOT.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

3- Lightning is almost good as aimed, a critical lightning drains alot of HP on the enemy.
    4- Can u try maintaing a range if the rogue is using breeze? Try if it helps? Ice is a PAIN for rogues! It slows them down and almost prevents them from reaching the packs! Try usin fireball, ice,light? See if it helps?
    Yaaaaaasssss

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

1 i use it probebly + you forgot to use number 1
    2 i charge firebal olways pfffff
    3 i think you where drunk when you sow this when a mage crits 2k max a rouge crits 4k 2k difference is that olmost the same?
    4 ice doesnt have that much effect since it only slows down and breeze can freeze and rouges can use it and what does ice heal since 1 when shield down you are a dead man o wait its dead mage. You use most of the cases shield and heal so where can you put ice in?
    5 light mage crit maybe hurt on a lvl 39 crap rouge not otherwise.