Thread: How to Craft Lv 55 Gear

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Phys, I tried buying the Fine Plate Panel for 10p, and it only gave me a recipe and not the panel itself

So I'm assuming you need the ingredients + the 10p to actually make the panel.

The DQs give the pre-ingredients to the actual 55 gear ingredients don't they?

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Phys, I tried buying the Fine Plate Panel for 10p, and it only gave me a recipe and not the panel itself

So I'm assuming you need the ingredients + the 10p to actually make the panel.

The DQs give the pre-ingredients to the actual 55 gear ingredients don't they?
    Yeah, the DQs do give all the green ingredients. And itlooks like recipes are Plat only, I've exhausted 26/30 quests in BS and can't seem to find any more. Perhaps the last 4 quests there give ingredients? o.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    Yeah, the DQs do give all the green ingredients. And itlooks like recipes are Plat only, I've exhausted 26/30 quests in BS and can't seem to find any more. Perhaps the last 4 quests there give ingredients? o.o
    Mmm, I hope so.

I also noticed something, you know how when your about to craft something you can see the ingredients check list?

I bought a 51 pink helm from the CS to try it out, and in the crafting screen it wasn't ticked showing that I actually had the ingredient. Or is this because I don't have the recipe to that 55 helm?

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Mmm, I hope so.

I also noticed something, you know how when your about to craft something you can see the ingredients check list?

I bought a 51 pink helm from the CS to try it out, and in the crafting screen it wasn't ticked showing that I actually had the ingredient. Or is this because I don't have the recipe to that 55 helm?
    The items should be ticked off; it's odd that it isn't - perhaps lv 51 items don't work for the lv 55 crafted items!