Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to Craft Lv 55 Gear

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    Also, must the pink needed be 55? Or can we use 51s and 53s?
    I'm not sure about this, but I know that I have a 53 that doesn't seem to register when I try to craft.

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong, but I assume that the item needs to be level 55 to use for craft.
    Last edited by Gluttony; 04-27-2011 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Removed pics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Okay since it's not confirmed yet then I won't buy anything yet.

I bought some of the crafted materials though but it doesn't have a check mark next to it when I try to craft. For example, gemstone setting. Must I craft the materials on my own to be able to use them? If so, then it doest make sense that they're tradable.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

It appears only the lv 55 pinks can be used (previously we all thought any pink would work since the exact level wasn't stated). And perhaps its another glitch that we have encountered regarding the gemstone example...we may have yet to see more craft updates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

U need a recipe + the stuff underneath ur item ...
    Hello peeps

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    143 Posts

So I now have no idea how to do this. I think I have all the items but there is no checkmark on the top or a combine to hit like the for material scraps; I'm hoping that it's just a glitch (maybe they'll change it so lvl 51 and 53 pinks can be used to make the level 55 custom pinks).

Here are some screenshots, and help would be appreciated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

You're missing the actual recipe (as indicated by the empty box at the top of each screenshot). The recipe for all these pinks most likely drops from the bosses in Forest Haven, though I am unsure which boss drops which. I'm sure other players who farm Forest Haven for ingredients/recipes have more information about this than I do.

The lv 55 recipes have been reported to drop from the mini-bosses (Oil Spill, Catspaw, etc.) right before the main bosses in each map of Balefort Sewers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Can they sticky this? Its very useful and theres not stickies yet in this forum section

Proud Member of AEO (PL) and Sparkling Pwnies (SL)!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KaotiicxDream View Post
    U need a recipe + the stuff underneath ur item ...
    Do you even know what you're talking about? Even if you don't own the recipe but do own the materials a checkmark should still appear beside the material. In my case with traded materials it doesn't.

Yes, the level 55 recipes drop from catspaw and also the first one in catacombs as far as I've seen.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just wanted to throw a thank you out there Physiologic. Whenever I go to look up details on a topic, I seem to come across a very thorough, detailed post by you. Keep it up, it's always very much appreciated.

- Adam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

A crafting index has been added to the end of the guide, which denotes every single ingredient/recipe you need for lv 55 gear and where exactly to get them. Hopefully this will clear some confusion. Anything not listed in this index is used for lv 5/15 crafting.

Still, I strongly suggest you look at section II before you decide to craft.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hey physlologic where o you farm vyx helm and whats your character name

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Vyx helm is farmed at either the hidden castle located between Balefort Castle and Glumdoll Cemetary, or at the Shadow Caves. My character name is Physiologic, please don't hurt me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Adding M/S stats through crafting

Hi Physiologic,

Thanks for taking the time to write this guide. I have not attempted to craft anything as of yet but I'm now considering it as I've completed my pink 55 set.

Like anyone that plays an archer, I'm at a loss for the lack of mana regeneration on the raid roach armor. Is there a way to craft to trade out stats for more M/S? I just go through hundreds of pots each day and would gladly alter stats to improve this aspect of the new gear. Thanks for your insight!

Sub

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Subterraneous View Post
    Hi Physiologic,

Thanks for taking the time to write this guide. I have not attempted to craft anything as of yet but I'm now considering it as I've completed my pink 55 set.

Like anyone that plays an archer, I'm at a loss for the lack of mana regeneration on the raid roach armor. Is there a way to craft to trade out stats for more M/S? I just go through hundreds of pots each day and would gladly alter stats to improve this aspect of the new gear. Thanks for your insight!

Sub
    atm is no way to have more ms by crafting. when u want ms u should opt for the new sewer scarb bow wich gives ya 6ms and when u want more u can use some underling (green) items wich gives ya 3ms each.
    i wouldnt recomand to buy a ring for ms...rings should improve other stats like crit or dogde...
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Hi Physiologic,

Sub
    Pretty much Riccits had said it all - you can't "customize" those crafted gear in any other way. Since you seem to prefer high regen rates, the next best thing to do is mix and match your equips until you get what you want. You can look at this list to mix/match what you want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Hi Physiologic,

Sub
    I am coming to the same conclusion. If they aren't adding M/s to bows by crafting them, I might as well go with Sewer King Gemstone Scarab. But the contrary point was also made by Royce that archers don't need M/s since we can spam pots, and that the Crit % of the crafted items is far more useful.

Even if we have to buy 200 mana pots a day for 3K, it only comes to about 200K before the new maps come out and you go up to level 60. So, is it worth it?
    Last edited by Snakespeare; 03-01-2011 at 12:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    Even if we have to buy 200 mana pots a day for 3K, it only comes to about 200K before the new maps come out and you go up to level 60. So, is it worth it?
    That is a pretty interesting, and accurate, way to think alternately about it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

New insight for your decision (this was from the chatbox today):

01-03, 15:40 Physiologic So...they [sewer set bonuses] will be eventually out?

01-03, 15:41 Thade There will be some set bonuses coming yes.

It will be likely that the Raid Roach Recurve will have a set bonus with the rest of the Raid Roach equips, and the Sewer King bow will not - unless Sewer King helm/armor come out as well.