Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The REASON OF RANDOM DISCONNECTIONS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default The REASON OF RANDOM DISCONNECTIONS.

I will tag this as "SERIOUS" and based on almost over a month of disconnections observation and trials on a client side. Please read and consider.

The RANDOM disconnects.

We, the client says it is not on our side, and devs says its not on the server side. A normal thursday night as they say. So it is not in any of the connection.

DO NOT be fooled by the misleading reports of some who posted on the given sticky thread. Some of those who posted there are misleading the true nature of this issue. There are somethings to consider before we blame our disconnects to the server, until you rule them all out, you can never be certainly sure that its not on your internet provider.

However, the DC bug exists..

All the reports saying they DC even on towns and etc while not engaging a MONSTERS are misleading and not helping on the issue:

Its almost certainly on client side.

and also those people who says they don't disconnect are misleading the investigations too, either they don't play at all or so little time to observe the issue.

LAG also has nothing to do with this issue. It is on client to server problem.

The culprit in this RANDOM DC ISSUES are on the content side, the MONSTERS, please look carefully on the new codes added / edited. This is not a network issue.

Something on the MOBS / MONSTERS code are making client side to freeze but not disconnect, all your party members still see you moving on their screen, casting skills and type on chat. But on your screen, you have going up ping and all has stopped moving.

This has something to do with the new added or edited monster codes. Please look into content added this past few.

Haven't you all notice? Its a random disconnect. Like a random loot, each one on the party has its own designated loot for that run.

Example would be the loot table. On the server side, you added a content on the loot table that doesn't exist on the patch you gave to the client side. Like maybe the energy essence? You removed it on the client side last patch but not on the server side database loot table, so when the server says it will drop energy essence on that random person the relationship of server-client breaks, like i said not disconnected: you just froze until your device cannot handle data you are receiving from the server because it does not exist on yours.

Or maybe the smelly helm and any other on the loot table that got added / edited up.

Another would be MONSTERS calculations on damage dealt / damage given etc that has recently been changed.

It is on the content recently added up. Please look further into it and give it some consideration.

On a side note, planar is not that hard and i think is a good content.

This bug fixed and everything will be back to normal.

PS: Do not listen to people who always defend you and on your side, they will just leech and tell you everything is alright but its not. The game is seriously dying. You log in and everyone is on town doing nothing and or braken or something that they will not affect the gaming of others and are afraid of disconnects.
    Last edited by Paulnaj; 11-16-2014 at 05:42 PM. Reason: Sig test

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paulnaj For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I play every day with out party and never lag over 150k ping. Sometimes i get 1500 ping but thats nothing. Sometimes in a party I completely lag over 150k ping ANY MAP.so my conclusion is 1 of the party members is stealing WiFi from Macdonalds or has the cheapest cellular phone in the world 2g service. so I almost never play in partys because of someone not having good Internet.thats why pings happen you don't have full lte 4G bars.NEVER PLAY ON A PC NEVER this games are designed exclusively for phones noobs

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jiph For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jiph View Post
    I play every day with out party and never lag over 150k ping. Sometimes i get 1500 ping but thats nothing. Sometimes in a party I completely lag over 150k ping ANY MAP.so my conclusion is 1 of the party members is stealing WiFi from Macdonalds or has the cheapest cellular phone in the world 2g service. so I almost never play in partys because of someone not having good Internet.thats why pings happen you don't have full lte 4G bars.NEVER PLAY ON A PC NEVER this games are designed exclusively for phones noobs
    But, 120k is highest possible ping before automatic DC...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

This is an example of one misleading info that doesnt solve anything or make sense in any matter or whatsoever

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paulnaj For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulnaj View Post
    I will tag this as "SERIOUS" and based on almost over a month of disconnections observation and trials on a client side. Please read and consider.

The RANDOM disconnects.

We, the client says it is not on our side, and devs says its not on the server side. A normal thursday night as they say. So it is not in any of the connection.

DO NOT be fooled by the misleading reports of some who posted on the given sticky thread. Some of those who posted there are misleading the true nature of this issue. There are somethings to consider before we blame our disconnects to the server, until you rule them all out, you can never be certainly sure that its not on your internet provider.

However, the DC bug exists..

All the reports saying they DC even on towns and etc while not engaging a MONSTERS are misleading and not helping on the issue:

Its almost certainly on client side.

and also those people who says they don't disconnect are misleading the investigations too, either they don't play at all or so little time to observe the issue.

LAG also has nothing to do with this issue. It is on client to server problem.

The culprit in this RANDOM DC ISSUES are on the content side, the MONSTERS, please look carefully on the new codes added / edited. This is not a network issue.

Something on the MOBS / MONSTERS code are making client side to freeze but not disconnect, all your party members still see you moving on their screen, casting skills and type on chat. But on your screen, you have going up ping and all has stopped moving.

This has something to do with the new added or edited monster codes. Please look into content added this past few.

Haven't you all notice? Its a random disconnect. Like a random loot, each one on the party has its own designated loot for that run.

Example would be the loot table. On the server side, you added a content on the loot table that doesn't exist on the patch you gave to the client side. Like maybe the energy essence? You removed it on the client side last patch but not on the server side database loot table, so when the server says it will drop energy essence on that random person the relationship of server-client breaks, like i said not disconnected: you just froze until your device cannot handle data you are receiving from the server because it does not exist on yours.

Or maybe the smelly helm and any other on the loot table that got added / edited up.

Another would be MONSTERS calculations on damage dealt / damage given etc that has recently been changed.

It is on the content recently added up. Please look further into it and give it some consideration.

On a side note, planar is not that hard and i think is a good content.

This bug fixed and everything will be back to normal.

PS: Do not listen to people who always defend you and on your side, they will just leech and tell you everything is alright but its not. The game is seriously dying. You log in and everyone is on town doing nothing and or braken or something that they will not affect the gaming of others and are afraid of disconnects.
    False. I have disconnected 2 times today 100+k ping in town what town? Out post just going to check the auc and bam right when I go in there ping spikes to 120k and DC I can provide a SS if you want next time I get it.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

lol, "never play this on a pc", but before the new client, this game ran a lot smoother on my macbook than it did on my phone, so you've got the wrong info. my laptop also has wired connection, so there should never be a dc. The only times I dc are if I engage the mob OR if there are a ton of them coming at me, but that rarely happens. I mostly dc when i ENGAGE the mobs. Hope that helps :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    False. I have disconnected 2 times today 100+k ping in town what town? Out post just going to check the auc and bam right when I go in there ping spikes to 120k and DC I can provide a SS if you want next time I get it.

Like i said, there are many things to rule out on our side (client) to avoid misleading informations and to help solve the issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Like i said, there are many things to rule out on our side (client) to avoid misleading informations and to help solve the issue.
    You said ONLY the new mobs fault WRONG its a new problem that started before the update to planar tombs please don't say false stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

You said ONLY the new mobs fault WRONG its a new problem that started before the update to planar tombs please don't say false stuff.

Dude, please read my post again. I did not say ONLY THE NEW MOBS.

I am saying as whole new added content. I did not say its just on planar tombs. Just, please? Like i said above, DC ISSUE OVER A MONTH, The planar tomb is just recent. And we want it all fixed yes? Lets not mislead.

Please let us not argue with little things you understood about the post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Dude, please read my post again. I did not say ONLY THE NEW MOBS.

I am saying as whole new added content. I did not say its just on planar tombs. Just, please? Like i said above, DC ISSUE OVER A MONTH, The planar tomb is just recent. And we want it all fixed yes? Lets not mislead.

Please let us not argue with little things you understood about the post.
    Lol sorry but still sounds like you say its just the new content that did this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

I don't have any problems, never have. During the most recent Halloween event my ping reached 600 but that was due to the massive increase of people logging on and playing the event.

AL: Generalzod

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Lol sorry but still sounds like you say its just the new content that did this.

No, i have been having this issue since october, 2-3 days after the halloween event started and they patch a day after where they did a patch saying "STABILITY ISSUE FIX".

No one noticed this on elite maps because almost everyone is busy on the event, they only notice disconnects inside event so almost everyone thought its on the event, but the dc bug still exists today.

Up to now i am convincing myself and trying to figure out thats it on client side, but no.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

No, i have been having this issue since october, 2-3 days after the halloween event started and they patch a day after where they did a patch saying "STABILITY ISSUE FIX".

No one noticed this on elite maps because almost everyone is busy on the event, they only notice disconnects inside event so almost everyone thought its on the event, but the dc bug still exists today.

Up to now i am convincing myself and trying to figure out thats it on client side, but no.
    Sorry if I misunderstood you been having a lot of things on my mind so I jumble stuff up when I read it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

If it's the client then everyone would be affected. I'm not affected so it's not the client.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Commanderkeen View Post
    I don't have any problems, never have. During the most recent Halloween event my ping reached 600 but that was due to the massive increase of people logging on and playing the event.
    Lucky you, but i have some questions:

1. Do you play in party on elite / regular maps on the event day upto now? Or solo?

2. Do you farm maps? Elites?

3. Are you on android? If yes, did you install the latest installer they gave that fixed repatch issue?

4. Did you log in on the days after the event that they patch things up everyday for 3 consecutive days?

5. Did you try running the new planar tomb?

6. Whats your level in game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

1. Do you play in party on elite / regular maps on the event day upto now? Or solo?

3. Are you on android? If yes, did you install the latest installer they gave that fixed repatch issue?

4. Did you log in on the days after the event that they patch things up everyday for 3 consecutive days?

I've only disconnected about twice today. And I'm back in the game daily. I still lag a lot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

If it's the client then everyone would be affected. I'm not affected so it's not the client.
    Please read again, im not saying its on the client side, im saying that it is on the content that doesnt match with server and client that has been changed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts

1. I play everything. Partied and solo

2. Farm lol. I just play

3. Yes, I'm running whatever the latest version is.

4. Yup I log on everyday to BS with friends.

5. Nope.

6. Lvl 41 warr. Lvl 41 rogue. Lvl 20 mage.

7. Do u have a crappie phone, crappie 4G, and crappie WiFi? Nope sure don't!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

1. I play everything. Partied and solo

2. Farm lol. I just play

3. Yes, I'm running whatever the latest version is.

4. Yup I log on everyday to BS with friends.

5. Nope.

6. Lvl 41 warr. Lvl 41 rogue. Lvl 20 mage.

7. Do u have a crappie phone, crappie 4G, and crappie WiFi? Nope sure don't!!!!!
    2. Play. Right.

3. Good, they made that patch and luckily they fixed the dc bug on normal and or elite maps for android. ( i have a german friend who doesnt get dc bug other than planar since latest repatch fix. )

5. I am asking you to please try at least 5 runs and i will gladly welcome you to the real world.

Let us not mislead.
    Last edited by Paulnaj; 11-16-2014 at 07:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

You are wrong because:

1) The client runs on multiple platforms (chrome, IOS, android)
    2) The client runs on multiple versions of Chrome, iOS, Android
    3) The client runs on tablets & phones with different hardware capabilities (CPU, GPU, memory, etc)

So you could say its not a client issue if everyone was running the same client as you on the same hardware. However none of this rules in/out a client or server side issue. But your conclusion is wrong based on a false assumption.