Thread: Since 1.7, I can't get any free platinum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Since 1.7, I can't get any free platinum.

Before 1.7, I was able to do those free platinum offers. Now I'm unable to receive any more platinum, right before I was almost able to obtain a new dungeon map. I have a jailbroken 2G device which prevents me from doing all the paid offers (which I rather would not do anyways) but doing any of the free app downloads fail to give me any platinum. Would this be a bug or just new prevention from jailbroken devices to get any more platinum as of now?

I guess I would understand why the PL staff would want to prevent jailbroken devices from gaining any platinum as we would probably have access to duping the system I would imagine. The only other thing I just now figured out is that now my older device (1G) that has never been jailbroken can not receive any more platinum either, from the same account or different. So now I'm pretty confused.

No trolling on the jailbreaking business either. Just a simple but constructive answer would suffice. I do not condone the usage of piracy. Don't bring it up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Me too!

Although able to see to the free platinum, but I downloaded the specified program and open it , but come back pocket legend, I still can not see the income of platinum, I try many time , but still this not income of platinum
    Whether I was not the jailbreak the iPhone or Androd phones are so!
    But I try to use a new different account was able to get platinum, why?

I need Platinum buy something !!!!!!!!!!