Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Farewell From Kalizzaa

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Default Farewell From Kalizzaa

This has been a long journey, full of wonderful friends, interesting adventures, lots of excitement and countless hours of fun.

Today, I officially hang up the bow, and sail off into the sunset.

I will be logging in shortly to say my goodbyes and give away my gear. Originally, my intent was to sell everything I had in order to fund my final contest, but, to be honest, I do not have the energy to do it anymore.

I will likely keep my toons, mostly to prevent anyone from taking my name and trying to scam anyone. I may pop in once in a while to say hi, but my running days are over at this point.

I want to thank all of my friends for the companionship over these past few years (and especially a big thanks to my best friends - you all know who you are) .

I have no regrets, and no anger towards anyone. Without Arcane Legends, Pocket Legends and Dark Legends, I never would have had the opportunity to meet so many great people, to be a part of the greatest online gaming community I've ever seen and been given so many opportunities to give back.

Thank you.....and I'll miss you all.

All My Love,

Kalizzaa

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post: