Quote Originally Posted by legendarytelly View Post
Before you misjudge me understand that I grind farming everyday and save every penny from small things like 500 gold from reselling. Maybe because you started playing in a different time in the game when the economy was more friendly. I probably put in more time than you daily. The fact of the fact of the matter is there is a opportunity to make lots of gold but the legendary player does not have a chance at it. So like I said the rich get richer and thanks for for the people who had a positive outlook understanding things are more difficult now for new players to compete with same level people. All I'm saying is don't release things that are bias to rich and don't give the middle class a chance.
Do you think players with highest possible gears are able to run this new content without elixers and ankhs?

The simple answer is no.

Why do new people look at rich as if they were born with all they have in the game ?
There are many rich who spend real cash to get what they want. There are dedicated farmers who grind their way to be successful. There are merchers who buy sell stuff for a profit.

What should you be asking is how long does it take to become rich?
Anything under a month to get rich would need you to pump in real cash.
Anything from 6months to a year would need lots of time farming or selling stuff with support of guildies and friends.

PM me when I am in game and I could pass on some legendary gear that would help.