Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Thank You STS for the Planar Tombs, now we just need some fine tuning....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Default Thank You STS for the Planar Tombs, now we just need some fine tuning....

I'm so happy you finally added some fun long term quests for elite gear, rather than have everything drop from locked crates. I think at this point we just need some fine tuning. So here are my suggestions:

1) Fix the server/disconnecting issues! Obviously this needs to be fixed for us to participate in these quests.

2) I think the one-hit kills in the Planar Tombs are a bit much. Yes, we expect this sort of thing to happen from bosses, but not from the mobs. And even in the case of bosses, it would be nice if there was a strategy to staying alive. Instead, some of the bosses just kill constantly no matter what. I died 30 times in just a single run through Tombs #3, and this was with a pro party of top geared players with mythic gear and arcane pets. As such, this is becoming a plat sink. I understand the need to have people spend plat, but the purpose of plat should be to speed things up, not be a requirement to participate. Unless a party is willing to spend 5 hours on a single run, plat revives are a necessity. It should not be that way.

3) It seems that we need a slight boost in the drop rate of the mythic pendant recipe. Through an entire 5 days, it seems that nobody has looted one. I do NOT want to see them falling like rain, but considering the number of hours spend by so many pro players in the tombs this past weekend, I would expect to have seen at least a few drop by now. On a day when thousands of players are doing multiple runs, you would think someone would loot one. I'd say a slight boost in the drop rate is in order. Just make sure to keep it "slight". We don't want everyone running around with this amulet within a week.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post: