I see where you guys are coming from when you talk about players individually.. I guess it was my own frustration when it came down to these 4 categories .. I have had a lot of old players who as GoodSyntax has mentioned, were generous and really cool players, and seeing how they no longer play I guess I had issues finding replacement friends. In the real world I find it hard to make friends if I don't see a connection , and seeing how this is a video game I find it much harder since I barely even message anyone .. Yeah you guys are totally right , there are a few good and generous players out there .. The post I made , was my experience as a whole coming back into AL and seeing a new wave of players who , again as a whole are just not the same as the old players who I was used to playing with from the 16 cap all the way to the 31.. I guess missing the 36 cap, was a huge change in the game .. But I'm sure if I keep looking around and try a bit harder I'll find a suitable group of friends to play with.. Solo'ing wt3 or finding random players for wt4 or even playing other maps with strangers is something im quickly getting sick of ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk