Quote Originally Posted by Dogoeswoof View Post
There is a whole spectrum of people in between and I think these are merely the extremes
Not every rich person is mean, glorious, and selfish. Sure there are some, but there are very nice ones as well. Not every pvp whiner gets to have friends that support him/her and are probably frustrated and just want to get better, not every scammer understands ethics and what is right and wrong, not every beggar is dumb and poor they are just doing what they think is creative to get money, not every average player grinds wt4 and parties with randoms. Every player is unique and has their entity. Guilds are a great way to become a part of the community, and this is key, we shouldnt be categorized or steryotyped into 4 categories, AL is one big group and community, not four separate types of people because there are a variety of people.
I agree , but I think people are taking my words out of context .. This is what I MOSTLY see, yeah it's obvious every player is different.. It's the same as the real world .. But MOST people can be categorized depending on their actions ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk