Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Service Stabilization Plan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Huhu this thread really is what all of us wanted. We get information and news, not just "we're working into it". Yay Gary

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I wish there was a way we could go back to a place when the disconnection rate wasn't a issue. Seems like it started after Halloween update and got worse after planar tombs were added. I'm not going to do any time consuming elites until this problem is solved.Maybe the particle effects from so many parcelus stones cold be a contributing factor. I really have enjoyed playing arcane Legends for a long time and I hope to keep playing it in a more relaxing environment free of these technical issues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    We're making progress. We are almost at the point where we can repro it reliably (which means we have been able to sporadically repro it). Getting there and, thanks for all the help and patience.
    I bet sts try so hard to fix these problems quickly..
    Best luck for all of the team

[ Officer of Enigmatic ]
    [ Retired Recruiter of Chivalrous Union ]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pls make adventurers kit buyable through plats :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

We're making progress. We are almost at the point where we can repro it reliably (which means we have been able to sporadically repro it). Getting there and, thanks for all the help and patience.
    Great G, thanks for keeping us updated. We look forward to the stabilization of the game!! The map rejoin is a bandaid but really still not fun to run back to your party several times each map.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I still experience DC's.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Lots and lots of dc ing. Just not playable. I was hoping for a fix by now. Will not be introducing this game to friends and family during the big thanksgiving get together. Just embarrassing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Tnx!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

why not make all timed run disabled for now, we cant even help our low lvl guildmates raise the aps in elites with this DCing. even kraken maps seem imposible to run. i dont mind dying but its frustrating to keep on remapping everytime we got DCed on elite maps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Great G, thanks for keeping us updated. We look forward to the stabilization of the game!! The map rejoin is a bandaid but really still not fun to run back to your party several times each map.
    True. any news?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default Service Stabilization Plan

Zzz even more annoying having to not kill the boss and use ankhs while waiting for a dc party member to make it back to boss.. Not the persons fault but eh so many wasted ankhs.. hope you figure out soon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hey folks,

First off, let me say that we're very sorry for the high frequency of disconnects. We've been trying to get a handle on them for a couple of months, but it has proven to be a very difficult issue to track down. You have been very patient and helpful, but we still have not been able to get to the root cause(s).

In recent days, reports of DCs has increased significantly. It has interrupted your play long enough. The time has come for us to aggressively go after this issue.

Accordingly, we are taking the following measures:

Survey: We started with a comprehensive survey here: https://www.research.net/s/ZRX7HLG to collect detailed player information. If you experience random disconnects, please help us to help you by filling it out. Thank you to ones that already have.

Server Disconnect Reporting: This week we have a significant server update going out to collect performance data.

Client Disconnect Reporting: Our next Arcane Legends client version will include automated disconnect reporting.

Content Refinements: Our next content update will address a number of issues with the current end game elite content.

Pausing Timed Leaderboards: If you DC on a timed run, you can't rejoin. We know it is maddening. We're going to temporarily disable the Timed Run Leaderboards for Elite Tindirin, Planar Arena and Planar Tombs content. We know it sucks to have that aspect taken away, but it sucks more to punish you for being DC'ed. We'll get it back on in the future.

Finally, to try and make up for the frustration you may have felt, we'd like offer you guys a Lazarus Package. With our next content update (hopefully Thursday), you will find the following items in your stash:

o 25 pack of Ankhs
    o A 60 minute Combo Elixir Kit
    o 10 pack of Damage Elixirs
    o 10 pack of Armor Elixirs

(Please note these are non-tradable)

We're sorry for the technical difficulties, and we want you to know that we are on top of this issue. It has our full attention.

Thank you for all the help and patience while we sort it out.

Best,

- Gary
    update is done but n yet still lag n some of them still dc n for elite planar chest content is crap epic not dark cystal heavy amor, very hard to loot dont u understand how hard to farm frag and u giving so diffcult to loot dark amor or helm, i really dont understand why sts like use rare on item that we need n we willing purchase plat n run 160 time to collect fragment from boss why not making one boss drop 5 fragment n make easy to loot at elite planar chest n locked,we playing ur game n use our money to earn better gear pls consider, if very diffcult to loot amor or helm i suggest sts staff may wear n use it if play with us n keep it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

thanks gary i like gifts alot ^^

awesome signature made by Memorials
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/memb...7767-Memorials

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Being able to rejoin the party after DC helps a lot but there still is an underlying problem. I know from my own personal experience there are a lot of moving parts involved with being virtualized inside a public cloud... I hope things can be figured out.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

i really really want to play but i can not... from last week all went even worse... now i just dc everywhere...in maps, towns, bards, everywhere all the time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thx so much this game is so cool and you are just 10 out of 10 devs just awesome devs, thx for the lazarus package and for the fix, btw i've completed the survey.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

[QUOTE=arcanexmen]Being able to rejoin the party after DC helps a lot but there still is an underlying problem. I know from my own personal experience there are a lot of moving parts involved with being virtualized inside a public cloud... I hope things can be figured out

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

[QUOTE=arcanexmen]update is done but n yet still lag n some of them still dc n for elite planar chest content is crap epic not dark cystal heavy amor, very hard to loot dont u understand how hard to farm frag and u giving so diffcult to loot dark amor or helm, i really dont understand why sts like use rare on item that we need n we willing purchase plat n run 160 time to collect fragment from boss why not making one boss drop 5 fragment n make easy to loot at elite planar chest n locked,we playing ur game n use our money to earn better gear pls consider, if very diffcult to loot amor or helm i suggest sts staff may wear n use it if play with us n keep it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

[QUOTE=arcanexmen]Lots and lots of dc ing. Just not playable. I was hoping for a fix by now. Will not be introducing this game to friends and family during the big thanksgiving get together. Just embarrassing

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

[QUOTE=arcanexmen]I wish there was a way we could go back to a place when the disconnection rate wasn't a issue. Seems like it started after Halloween update and got worse after planar tombs were added. I'm not going to do any time consuming elites until this problem is solved.Maybe the particle effects from so many parcelus stones cold be a contributing factor. I really have enjoyed playing arcane Legends for a long time and I hope to keep playing it in a more relaxing environment free of these technical issues