Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Default Searching For..

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  241.4 KB

I'm sure this belongs in the guilds section.. But .. I'm positive over here it'll be read by a lot more folks .. I have left a recent guild since I noticed a lot of the decent/helpful players who I was becoming fond of have left the guild .. Now since I was technically left alone with a few players who are either way below my level or simply not active I decided to leave and go on a quest to search for the "perfect guild".. Ok let's be honest now.. No such thing as perfection but .. I am looking for players suitable to my play style and by that I mean.. A guild that holds these qualities..

- Has a decent amount of active players .. Not 1000's but just a steady base of active players to at least have a nice party going every now and then..

- Talkative but not too talkative .. Something like having a decent conversation about anything , not just spamming GC with smiley faces and weird stuff..

- No hardcore players. Let me elaborate on that.. No players who DIE over doing elite runs and PvP forever and all that kind of stuff .. I like chill players who kick back and play the game normally and who can also get their acts straight and go hard when they need to..

- Obviously an upgraded GH.. Ever since I gone solo I see why it's a huge deal to get cheap pots..

- Most of all, a cool GM.. Nobody likes a dictator ..

Hope I find something .. It's stressful playing alone in the cold world of Arlor ..
    EDIT: My warrior as of now.. Just im case ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Szangheili; 11-19-2014 at 02:17 AM.
    AB: Szangyoe
    AL: Szangtheman/Szangyoe/Szangheili