Thread: Dexterity Sorcerer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default Dexterity Sorcerer

I was wondering if any of you have tried this yet. After trying multiple builds on my level 15 little sorcerer, I have come to a self-conclusion that a level 15 full dexterity sorcerer is actually good in PvP. It has high critical, damage, dodge and health. I had a few fights VS two rogues of my level and could manage to kill them both after some training. Warriors, are harder but I've been lucky (or not) quite a few times. If any level 15 sorcerers out there have some free scrolls to use, I'd recommend you to try it out! Not sure if it'll be your fancy-fancy type of build, but I liked it. Good luck!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychologist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoia View Post
    I was wondering if any of you have tried this yet. After trying multiple builds on my level 15 little sorcerer, I have come to a self-conclusion that a level 15 full dexterity sorcerer is actually good in PvP. It has high critical, damage, dodge and health. I had a few fights VS two rogues of my level and could manage to kill them both after some training. Warriors, are harder but I've been lucky (or not) quite a few times. If any level 15 sorcerers out there have some free scrolls to use, I'd recommend you to try it out! Not sure if it'll be your fancy-fancy type of build, but I liked it. Good luck!
    Uhmm int and str are the most important for a mage's shield, hp and dmg.

Idk against what kind of rogues and warriors you've played but they mose certainly must be lacking of skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    Uhmm int and str are the most important for a mage's shield, hp and dmg.

Idk against what kind of rogues and warriors you've played but they mose certainly must be lacking of skill.
    Indeed. My Sorcerer was weaker, but the dodge and critical made me able to survive and kill faster than I would in full intelligence. I do agree that if you want a good and stable build as a Sorcerer, it'll have to be intelligence and strength. Was just amazed on how I could still kill and survive in full dexterity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

My friend and I have tried this out before ...you can only pull it off at lvls 21 and up with tarlok gear (assault)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

O man this reminds me of old pocket legends. Any class could wear any gear. I myself played the dex class but built dex/str and wore the top tank gear. It would be cool if this game had something like this but i dont think it would ever happen because the classes look so much different in this game whereas in pocket legends they were all relatively same size

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Without the INT and STR the Arcane shield will poof like Dragon scales?
    Since you have low INT (I'm guessing you got INT from gears) the Bonus damage will be low. Low Bonus damage means low damage. Dex increases your damage but not your bonus damage. While INT increases damage and bonus damage, therefore increasing more damage.
    And since, skills can't be dodge in PVP I don't think highier dodge can help you neither.
    Only the crit comes is great thing we can get from DEX, STR gives more health.

I'm a socerer fanatic, I tried so many builds just like your dex build. Tried gale, fb, curse, clock, ice, light, with passive and without passive whenever there is a free respec weekend before.
    Its a fancy fancy alright, and I like it that way. But, unfortunately we are out-gunned by rogues and overpowered by warriors. By the way I did most of my twinking sorcerer in level 15

But with full INT and 4/5 Int passive + 10 paracelsus gems +singe, you can now hit 230+ damage in level15. You hit so hard that anything you hit get rocked
    Last edited by kinzmet; 11-26-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by kinzmet View Post
    But with full INT and 4/5 Int passive + 10 paracelsus gems +singe, you can now hit 230+ damage in level15. You hit so hard that anything you hit get rocked
    10 Para gems + Singe.. well... why you twink then? Go for endgane and buy best gear instead of wasting 10 paras on a level 15 gear!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    10 Para gems + Singe.. well... why you twink then? Go for endgane and buy best gear instead of wasting 10 paras on a level 15 gear!!!
    nthn wrong with paras and arcanes on twinks
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Btw Paranoia can you show the full dex stats? Im interested in what they look like
    - (un) Retired -

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    nthn wrong with paras and arcanes on twinks
    Why anyone wants to twink when gold is no problem? Thats... straaaaange ! lol! Bashing L15 noobs who enter PVP for the first time makes sense to get a good KDR but... lol!

I mean make a L41 warrior, get full myth including a L41 bonsaw and a singe and you can be a killing machine at endgame even without grand gems or para gems! So why should i spend millions on a para gemmed L15 toon/gear? The best players are at endgame thats for sure!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 11-27-2014 at 07:19 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Why anyone wants to twink when gold is no problem? Thats... straaaaange ! lol! Bashing L15 noobs who enter PVP for the first time makes sense to get a good KDR but... lol!

I mean make a L41 warrior, get full myth including a L41 bonsaw and a singe and you can be a killing machine at endgame even without grand gems or para gems! So why should i spend millions on a para gemmed L15 toon/gear?
    Yes but understand how extremely biased your perspective is. We got enemys too you know. They got top gears = we want and get top gears to farm their a off xD and vice versa
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

The best players are at endgame thats for sure!
    Correction the best players at endgame are the best players at endgame, so it doesn't necessarily mean there the best in the whole game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoia View Post
    can u vs my mage once hit me in game ign:sidpvp(no arcane pet allowed ty lol)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Uhhh
    Get ready.. its coming...
    AL: Indiasuper Faclblades Xtryigtopvp

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

I mean make a L41 warrior, get full myth including a L41 bonsaw and a singe and you can be a killing machine at endgame even without grand gems or para gems! So why should i spend millions on a para gemmed L15 toon/gear? The best players are at endgame thats for sure!
    Because in twinks, rogues dont 1-hit combo anything. You say best players are at endgame? Funny I just killed Apollo, if you know whos twink it was.
    Best twinkers plays endgames pvp too BTW.