Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How many does it take?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Even at 2X odds, Arcane and Mythic items, are still the most rare items in the game. Also, there is no streak breaker or other guarantee that you will eventually get what you are looking for. Every time you roll the dice, you're doing that, rolling dice.

There is no difference of "opening when we want you to" You do have a better chance of getting Arcane and Mythics now. If that is what you are looking for, then yes, now is a good time to go after them. Also, there may be more on the market, as others are trying also. It might be a more direct way to get what you want by buying it from someone who got lucky and got one.

Thanks very much for your support and have a great weekend!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post

There is no difference of "opening when we want you to" You do have a better chance of getting Arcane and Mythics now.
    It's all gambling and superstition.

I went for a year and a half without getting a single red, opening crates weekly. 3 weeks ago I got 4 in one weekend on less than 100 crates. I opened a bunch of crates last night and only got 5K gold, 5 plat, 2K gold. This has been my personal experience in regards to every double odds and plat sale weekend there has been. That's all I meant.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.