Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Let's Talk About the Leaked Winter Event Screenshots

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Remiem, is there anyways the test server can be released via Chrome also? It isn't fair that it's only for android, while I am all IOS and Chrome only. The android have the advantage of what to do, what to load up what to buy out in market. For example during the Release of Planar elite tomb. The android players got to test and read and saw what was coming and that dragon bar was require for the mythic pendant recipe. There was about a dozen dragon bar listing in auction for 500-800k. All gone the moment test server was up and price sky rocket to 3mil+.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

2. The Following User Says Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

The problem is, the green and red arlors worth millions nowadays. And most people who have it today would definately ragequit if the devs would bring it back.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kinzmet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Noise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Bring them back

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

If u bring arlors back, id like the original jester to be brought back, storm swords, depraved blades & dark watch sword.

Btw No way they bring arlors back, ive invested milions in it & not only me but probably hundreds of other people, you cant just bring items from 2 years ago back. They are worth milions now lmfao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

They already said they will NEVER bring back arlors in their original color sets, only possibly re-color, making this thread a waste of space.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jabberferrah View Post
    Hello galz n GUYS N KITTENS N MEN N THINGS AND STUFFSSSSSSSESSSS :3

I think STS must and SHOULD bring back the arlor vanitys in red and green for this winter event #2014
    and for the following winter events like for example: 2015, 2016,2017...and so on.
    the arlor vanitys won't come back in the following years...like i said above "ect 2015,2016,2017 >:3 because remember the last winter event? sts said oh btw i ain't makin diz up MA GURLZ N HOME BOYZ N PEEPZ BUT they said "The arlor vanity isn't coming this YEAR in the 2013 event" they said THAT :3
    soooooooooooo yeeaaaaaaahhh they promised us that the NEXT following year A.K.A 2014 ;3 they will bring the arlor vanitys back...and i must say they should bring them back cause its gonna make a lot of peepz happy oh and WHO CARES about the people stashing em they ain't important the only thing important is makin a lota n a TONz of homiez n galz n PEOPLZ happy and thats gonna be a GREAT christmas gift from STS sooo yeah ma galz n CATS they should bring the arlors and this is a good idea to bring them back cause it will make a lot of people happy cause finally they got a cool vanity to wear unlike the BARBARIAN SANTA SUIT for us WARRIORS which was so awful -_- T_T :'3
    the vanity winter suit for us wars last event was so....ahh what can i say....it was like "Santa" got bankrupt and got poor...so he didn't have any fancy suit to wear for last years winter event....so yeah they should bring back the arlors for this winter event #2014!!!!!
    and they shouldn't break their promise....cause it will make so many people Flame and piss alot of people off..that we waited patiently for the winter 2014 event so we could get the arlor vanitys cause they are the only good looking ones...so yeah PLEASE STS bring back the arlor and ignore these butthurt people
    and HATERS!!!!

"please no drama or flaming or pvp drama on this thread keep it clean oh and btw if ur gonna get angry and post a dumb childish comment u can just close this thread and don't read it then..... cause no one is putting a gun to ur head and forcing u to read this thread zzzzz lol

Hope yall have a sweet happpy AWESOME DAY!!! >B3
    Jab keep your craziness out of the forums...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Old, discontinue, rare --> pricy --> fancy

if devs bring back those old vanities, i think it will be fancy no more. Maybe bring us something new, it would be better.
    Anyway i wonder if vanity's rogue designer was a guy, because from this year events, i dont find 'cute' vanity, which is real 'cute' for rogue, ha and jack vanity makes rogue looks fat, just saying =))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

I really would love see the vanities back!

Why?! Because lots of people want those vanities so badly ( As everyone Here ) and YES! The price should drop, BTW I'm not here for that reason, I'm here for open posibilities to all new players that Can't afford they favorites vanities...

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valkiryas View Post
    I really would love see the vanities back!

Why?! Because lots of people want those vanities so badly ( As everyone Here ) and YES! The price should drop, BTW I'm not here for that reason, I'm here for open posibilities to all new players that Can't afford they favorites vanities...
    No ty.

If you want to be fancy - PAY ! That's why all fancy vanities that came recently in the game are exclusive ( halloween , jester )

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Why not slightly reverse the vanities?
    Warrior (green arlor)
    Rogue (tall Christmas tree)
    Mage (Snowman)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
    They already said they will NEVER bring back arlors in their original color sets, only possibly re-color, making this thread a waste of space.
    The item names in the screenshot I saw were identical to those of the originals. Recolors always have different names. That's why people are angry. They didn't just "seem" to not be recolored, they were definitely not recolored.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

This thread is literally like Merchs and Rich vs Average LOL

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    No ty.

If you want to be fancy - PAY ! That's why all fancy vanities that came recently in the game are exclusive ( halloween , jester )
    Yep, they wont be happy with a recolored version, just they dont know yet. Recolored jesters looks ugly because everyone got, some hoarders even gave away for free. In opposite, commando vanities were ugly once, now how cool just because not everyone got them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali:1935455
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    No ty.

Yep, they wont be happy with a recolored version, just they dont know yet. Recolored jesters looks ugly because everyone got, some hoarders even gave away for free. In opposite, commando vanities were ugly once, now how cool just because not everyone got them.
    Problem here is that the arlors vanities aren't just amazing for their color, but design as well. Honestly horrible idea to bring them back. If you want one make gold and buy it like the rest of us.

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Whats the point of calling "discontinued vanity" when this winter might coming back with alor vanity. Cant sts be more creative make something new instead of recolor the vanity or bring back old alor vanity..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

sts have made a big mistake if they restore the old vanity

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
    This so much. It's like déjà vu from last year. Although last year a dev actually said they would return. This year they have stated they won't.

I'm personally hoping for last years vanities recolored just to see people's reactions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Well u know what makes a vanity beautiful? Its rarity and demand and you all will admit it. It dosent matter how cool vanity looks if its in bulk its ugly. So if arlors are back it would make them ugly and people who want them would also say its crap and no one will want it.. Hope originality remains even recolour shudnt return without any changes

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mightymynk For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey guys!

There's lots of talk tonight about the leaked screenshots from this year's Winter Event that are causing a lot of rumors around the community. Let's chat about it, shall we?

First, let me say that those leaked screenshots were taken from the Arcane Legends Test Server. While preparing it for the play test in the near future, a setting was switched on that, if someone had the perfect timing to check the test server, they were able to get in. For the player with the leaked screenshots, this was the case.

To my understanding, some of you saw some things you didn't like. Namely, the return of some old vanities. Specifically, the fact that they did not appear to be recolored.

Please understand, that what you are seeing in these screenshots is NOT, and I repeat NOT the final version of the winter event or the items within. These shots were taken from the TEST server, which we all know from experience can vary dramatically from what actually goes out to the public. So...

DON'T PANIC!

The test server will go live soon so that you all will have a chance to play the new content and see all that it has to offer. These screenshots only show a sliver of what is in the winter event, and don't even begin to go into all of the new and fun things we've put in there for you. Our designers have been extremely hard at work and you can trust me when I say, they weren't working hard on recycling all old content.

I hope you guys will hang tight and look forward to the test server session soon. I can't wait for you all to experience all that's inside. And, of course, if you still see anything that you don't like...that's what the test server is for! So we can tweak things to make it even better for you when it goes live.

Thank you all and I look forward to seeing you on the test server soon!

Remiem
    Let's not talk about the Winter event or whatsoever. Let's talk about how to fix some of the major issues first.
    - lets talk about the ways to fix Nekro. Players r being cheated with every egg hatched with massive disappointment. And currently, no re-egg system. Amazing work.
    - lets talk about para gems scam cases and the ways to prevent such.
    - lets talk about " why so many players leaving game".

It's better if we fix several such issues first then release something new to add up.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to davidvilla For This Useful Post: