Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Let's Talk About the Leaked Winter Event Screenshots

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    475 Posts

Really? You bring back the Arlors now? This is frustrating.
    Re-color versions? Just no

Why don't you guys make something unique and cool like arlors or colored jester ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Hey Remiem please innovates once again para gem on a winter event that will come soon because 70% versus twink can not be fair because they have a gem on the item .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Recolor is not good, you may find cool for a week, but after it will go for 20k in cs, then you will find it ugly.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Why not green arlor for war?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

this winter maybe come strong new tarlok sets maybe come hountlet or story token pets same past year winter event and add this year good new item egg vanityies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

I'd love it if the arlor vanities came back, even if they were in the same colours. Pixie ears for the masses!!! Let's spread the joy instead of keeping it (or whats left of it) locked up in the stashes of a few players

It would be a real shame to take away the opportunity for a large number of players to own and enjoy these items the same way we have been able to - this is something which a huge number of players would getreally excited about. For once being able to finally own that vanity they always dreamed of through work and enjoyable gameplay instead of having always having to march to the drums of veteran players who control the economy.
    Last edited by Dalmony; 11-27-2014 at 09:15 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dalmony For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dalmony View Post
    I'd love it if the arlor vanities came back, even if they were in the same colours. Pixie ears for the masses!!! Let's spread the joy instead of keeping it (or whats left of it) locked up in the stashes of a few players

It would be a real shame to take away the opportunity for a large number of players to own and enjoy these items the same way we have been able to - this is something which a huge number of players would getreally excited about. For once being able to finally own that vanity they always dreamed of through work and enjoyable gameplay instead of having always having to march to the drums of veteran players who control the economy.
    As much as i will like to dream with you and buy them arlors cheap i would like to point out 2 things:
    #1 arlors are not untradeable and you can fufill your desire any time by working hard to earn the money for one.
    #2 Is the rarity that heavily makes it look like its the best vanity you may ever have. Once you "give it to the masses"....GG.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 11-28-2014 at 01:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Recolor arlors! Keeps original unique and average player can obtain.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

Let's keep up the halloween trend 3 silver arlor helms one for each class, at silver tier of the event. May the flood commence!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey guys!

There's lots of talk tonight about the leaked screenshots from this year's Winter Event that are causing a lot of rumors around the community. Let's chat about it, shall we?

First, let me say that those leaked screenshots were taken from the Arcane Legends Test Server. While preparing it for the play test in the near future, a setting was switched on that, if someone had the perfect timing to check the test server, they were able to get in. For the player with the leaked screenshots, this was the case.

To my understanding, some of you saw some things you didn't like. Namely, the return of some old vanities. Specifically, the fact that they did not appear to be recolored.

Please understand, that what you are seeing in these screenshots is NOT, and I repeat NOT the final version of the winter event or the items within. These shots were taken from the TEST server, which we all know from experience can vary dramatically from what actually goes out to the public. So...

DON'T PANIC!

The test server will go live soon so that you all will have a chance to play the new content and see all that it has to offer. These screenshots only show a sliver of what is in the winter event, and don't even begin to go into all of the new and fun things we've put in there for you. Our designers have been extremely hard at work and you can trust me when I say, they weren't working hard on recycling all old content.

I hope you guys will hang tight and look forward to the test server session soon. I can't wait for you all to experience all that's inside. And, of course, if you still see anything that you don't like...that's what the test server is for! So we can tweak things to make it even better for you when it goes live.

Thank you all and I look forward to seeing you on the test server soon!

Remiem
    finally some news!

Very much looking forward for those winter goodies!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

They will become Arlolors if they come back in any way, shape, or form.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Last year they said they where comin back and it didnt came back i lost alot gold bcs that, and now they really come back i saw a screenshot AND AGAIN i lose gold on it. Feels like i get 2x scammed.
    I dont know why something so old in game comes back.. If they truly come back lets make everything come back then like steel commandos,dws,vorpals,Enso rings etc

This game feels not same anymore like a year ago.. If you want something WORK FOR IT and not ask sts to bring them back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Higuani View Post
    Last year they said they where comin back and it didnt came back i lost alot gold bcs that, and now they really come back i saw a screenshot AND AGAIN i lose gold on it. Feels like i get 2x scammed.
    I dont know why something so old in game comes back.. If they truly come back lets make everything come back then like steel commandos,dws,vorpals,Enso rings etc

This game feels not same anymore like a year ago.. If you want something WORK FOR IT and not ask sts to bring them back.
    Ok Arlors yes but steel commando? Ehhh...I would be perfectly fine if it happened, but it was an item designed for s2, it just doesn't seem quite right... But anyway, dang, I wish I had stocked up on Arlors and commandos...they were 15 plat each lol...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CAK Vader View Post
    Ok Arlors yes but steel commando? Ehhh...I would be perfectly fine if it happened, but it was an item designed for s2, it just doesn't seem quite right... But anyway, dang, I wish I had stocked up on Arlors and commandos...they were 15 plat each lol...
    Lmao 15 plat why they so expensive

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

That's not what makes it look the best lol... In my own vanity world, the best looking vanity for rogue so far has and always will be arlor helm, and plucked witch armor... and everyone has a plucked witch set

The actual reason why I like the arlor caps for rogue is random but its actually because you get to keep your hair - all the other caps make you look bald, or change your hair colour which I don't like. But that's just details and I'm aware no one cares.... JS though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    653 Posts

do the game some justice and don't bring back the old vanities otherwise only the event vanities would be special.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I would absolutely love it if you brought back the Arlor vanity recoloured. I'm thinking white or icy blue <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts

I would love the idea if the same vanities would have been brought! I like them being green and red, because it's Christmas! vanity. Well mythic pets are brought for sale so everyone has a chance to have it, why not vanities? Because super loaded and rich merch those? I could care less tbh! Sometimes you win, sometimes u you loose, deal with it... And those vanities were bought for 15 plats! The new prices look way more than that (600+ tokens is a lot of farming) so i don't see any problem either.
    I would suggest less whining and more joy from winter event, guys! Happy holidays to all

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Starkinea For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

This :-) and +1 to icy blue arlors whoever mentioned that above :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Starkinea:1933696
    I would love the idea if the same vanities would have been brought! I like them being green and red, because it's Christmas! vanity. Well mythic pets are brought for sale so everyone has a chance to have it, why not vanities? Because super loaded and rich merch those? I could care less tbh! Sometimes you win, sometimes u you loose, deal with it... And those vanities were bought for 15 plats! The new prices look way more than that (600+ tokens is a lot of farming) so i don't see any problem either.
    I would suggest less whining and more joy from winter event, guys! Happy holidays to all
    Yeah..... No

You do know that you can buy the vanities right? They are tradable

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night