Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Let's Talk About the Leaked Winter Event Screenshots

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,907 Posts

Default Let's Talk About the Leaked Winter Event Screenshots

Hey guys!

There's lots of talk tonight about the leaked screenshots from this year's Winter Event that are causing a lot of rumors around the community. Let's chat about it, shall we?

First, let me say that those leaked screenshots were taken from the Arcane Legends Test Server. While preparing it for the play test in the near future, a setting was switched on that, if someone had the perfect timing to check the test server, they were able to get in. For the player with the leaked screenshots, this was the case.

To my understanding, some of you saw some things you didn't like. Namely, the return of some old vanities. Specifically, the fact that they did not appear to be recolored.

Please understand, that what you are seeing in these screenshots is NOT, and I repeat NOT the final version of the winter event or the items within. These shots were taken from the TEST server, which we all know from experience can vary dramatically from what actually goes out to the public. So...

DON'T PANIC!

The test server will go live soon so that you all will have a chance to play the new content and see all that it has to offer. These screenshots only show a sliver of what is in the winter event, and don't even begin to go into all of the new and fun things we've put in there for you. Our designers have been extremely hard at work and you can trust me when I say, they weren't working hard on recycling all old content.

I hope you guys will hang tight and look forward to the test server session soon. I can't wait for you all to experience all that's inside. And, of course, if you still see anything that you don't like...that's what the test server is for! So we can tweak things to make it even better for you when it goes live.

Thank you all and I look forward to seeing you on the test server soon!

Remiem
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: