Thread: Says it's updating but it Isn't

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Says it's updating but it Isn't

I repeatedly open star legends but 4 out of 5 times it says update ... but it Isn't updating it's some bug idk

Can u guys fix it :/

A lot have this problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I have problems like that to so does carcro so,etching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Name:  Screenshot 2014-11-27 at 10.17.32 AM.png
Views: 380
Size:  359.0 KB

grrr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Having the same problem here -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

#Flashback on this. Turned out guys....that it's just a server maintenance....sad, I know. But them noob days...I miss 'em.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Laebloz View Post
    #Flashback on this. Turned out guys....that it's just a server maintenance....sad, I know. But them noob days...I miss 'em.
    we get it.
    ure active on forums
    STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON!
    it's on&on because i said so
    thanks doframingo for this sig!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uafaud View Post
    we get it.
    ure active on forums
    STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON!
    You get it? Okay, good to see things from your perspective. I only replied cuz I once posted on this thread back then. Pft. Notice the word:Flashback.

And dude? WE get it. STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON!
    You say that all the time. No need to make up stuff just to try and get attention =) If you didn't like my post, then ignore it. Simple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

You get it? Okay, good to see things from your perspective. I only replied cuz I once posted on this thread back then. Pft. Notice the word:Flashback.

And dude? WE get it. STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON!
    You say that all the time. No need to make up stuff just to try and get attention =) If you didn't like my post, then ignore it. Simple.
    all i see you're necroposting on every forum thread the forums are dead but you keep bringing old threads up which are simply.... useless
    it's alright tho you're new i know still hot headed
    and i like to say my sentence so does other people on forums many do it. i don't see the issue here
    don't like it? ignore it
    STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Oh, please. Like you're not the one that takes your time to look up necro posters online and then post them on dead threads? Please. Look buddy, my posts, especially this one here is constructive to the topic. At least I follow the forum rules on constructive posting -_-
    Don't worry 'bout me being new, I know what I'm doing.
    You don't see the issue with your sentence. Okay. Guess what? Neither do I ._. But the way you're usin it makes you look like you're getting attention. That's the point that I was trying to get across.
    Just whatever. If you think my posts are useless, keep that thought to yourself. I've read the forum rules on how to behave (Sorry Devs for this off-topic post, I was just trying to set things right. Not my fault I was trying to be "constructive" and then somebody gets all up on the post ).
    Anyways perhaps now some of the players get an idea of what a server maintenance is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Oh, please. Like you're not the one that takes your time to look up necro posters online and then post them on dead threads? Please. Look buddy, my posts, especially this one here is constructive to the topic. At least I follow the forum rules on constructive posting -_-
    Don't worry 'bout me being new, I know what I'm doing.
    You don't see the issue with your sentence. Okay. Guess what? Neither do I ._. But the way you're usin it makes you look like you're getting attention. That's the point that I was trying to get across.
    Just whatever. If you think my posts are useless, keep that thought to yourself. I've read the forum rules on how to behave (Sorry Devs for this off-topic post, I was just trying to set things right. Not my fault I was trying to be "constructive" and then somebody gets all up on the post ).
    Anyways perhaps now some of the players get an idea of what a server maintenance is.
    lol constructive post?
    how old are you?
    you just told everyone thing they already knew?lol? hows that constructive?
    plus you don't see me necroposting every thread its obvious who's seeking attention
    peace have fun with your dead game maybe devs reward you!
    STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uafaud View Post
    lol constructive post?
    how old are you?
    you just told everyone thing they already knew?lol? hows that constructive?
    plus you don't see me necroposting every thread its obvious who's seeking attention
    peace have fun with your dead game maybe devs reward you!
    STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON!
    Uh, last time I checked bud, the folks that started this thread didn't know what "server maintenance" was, smart one. Me being constructive was when I replied, after no one, not even the Devs, sayin' it's not an update. -_- I thought I made myself clear?
    Now, you say I don't see you necroin' every thread. I know. You don't see me doing that either. I simply reply to the threads on the forum games and some threads in Star Legends (Plus, notice how people replied to the games. Unlike the ones that you necropost with a random picture and leaves the thread bumped.). That's not all the threads. At least my replies in them are constructive. Oh wait. Your necroposts aren't useless? Don't take my posts too serious, dude. Maybe you don't like them, but you don't have to call attention to them. If you knew that I'm active on forums, der, than why make some big commotion about it? How was that relevant to this thread/my reply?
    ~Seems to me you're not much older than me. But it looks like I'm more mature, use some grammar maybe. If you're having trouble with that, use your technology (A.K.A. autocorrect) =D
    ~Correction: Star Legends isn't my game (Now why in the world did you ask me what sl is? How is that constructive? Lol?)._. Looks like you've played it longer than I have. I "used" to play But that was when the game was actually "active."
    [I like how you use my words. Makes you sound smart, buddy.]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Uh, last time I checked bud, the folks that started this thread didn't know what "server maintenance" was, smart one. Me being constructive was when I replied, after no one, not even the Devs, sayin' it's not an update. -_- I thought I made myself clear?
    Now, you say I don't see you necroin' every thread. I know. You don't see me doing that either. I simply reply to the threads on the forum games and some threads in Star Legends (Plus, notice how people replied to the games. Unlike the ones that you necropost with a random picture and leaves the thread bumped.). That's not all the threads. At least my replies in them are constructive. Oh wait. Your necroposts aren't useless? Don't take my posts too serious, dude. Maybe you don't like them, but you don't have to call attention to them. If you knew that I'm active on forums, der, than why make some big commotion about it? How was that relevant to this thread/my reply?
    ~Seems to me you're not much older than me. But it looks like I'm more mature, use some grammar maybe. If you're having trouble with that, use your technology (A.K.A. autocorrect) =D
    ~Correction: Star Legends isn't my game (Now why in the world did you ask me what sl is? How is that constructive? Lol?)._. Looks like you've played it longer than I have. I "used" to play But that was when the game was actually "active."
    [I like how you use my words. Makes you sound smart, buddy.]
    Oh.......................k
    Click  To Go To My YouTube Channel!
    Lv 51 Command : Mastergundam
    Lv 51 Operative : Assign