Quote Originally Posted by Pandamoni View Post
OMG, I was just going to post today to ask if people were having vision problems or migraines from playing.

I'm farsighted, (not horribly but I'm a +1 on the left eye and a +1.75 on the right eye). I was not wearing glasses when I first started playing and was getting headaches, which was to be expected.

I'm using my glasses now but for the first time in 10 years I've started to get full blown migraines again. I used to be plagued with them and they went away out of the blue. Now I've been getting them really bad. I get migraines with aura and it totally wipes out my vision for a few hours. Over the past few months since I've been playing I've had at least 6 episodes of migraine with aura. Not fun at all.

So, while it's not my eyes, per se, having the migraine with aura is associated with the optical nerve, meaning that that area of my brain is being affected when I'm having the migraine. I think I'm going to have to stop playing for awhile and see if it helps because I can't handle being knocked on my butt for a few days every time my brain decides it wants to have another migraine. grrr
Ever try Imitrex? It's a medication specifically designed to treat migraines with aura. It doesn't prevent them but they have a high efficacy rate in aborting them