Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Kindly ask for a buff for imbued mage and rogue helms please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Thanks guys, I'll toy with a bit more. As you say, I'll probably just be adhering to the Imbued and not the Dark Crystal. Given the numbers we're talking about however, would tweaking the Warrior Set down be helpful? The numbers were likely dialed in such a way to provide a much needed boost to Warriors, over the Mythic and don't need adjustment but for the sake of argument I'm asking.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Thanks guys, I'll toy with a bit more. As you say, I'll probably just be adhering to the Imbued and not the Dark Crystal. Given the numbers we're talking about however, would tweaking the Warrior Set down be helpful? The numbers were likely dialed in such a way to provide a much needed boost to Warriors, over the Mythic and don't need adjustment but for the sake of argument I'm asking.
    nooooooooooooo! acquiring only one of the warrior assault parts is an investment of 20-25m. unless people buy tomb chests and try for their luck which is much more expensive, given the odds.
    i voted to bring rogue and mage gear in line so that at the given rarity it s worth the effort. tuning it down will only make people loose interest in farming the tombs. with the costs for ankhs and pots, we need items worth the effort for all classes, not another batch off good looking armors with no real gain.
    please keep in mind, we re still using the same armor since last cap. it s time for a real jump in stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Thanks for your response Carapace,

I am against the "tweaking the warrior set". As Ard said above we are playing in last seasons armor. Buff the rogue and mages Imbued sets, keep Imbued worth farming for.
    Avy
    12-2012