Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Breeze - Freeze Intended to Work in PvP?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lalithi2001 View Post
    hahaha absolutely correct,
    90% of the people still haven't seen this pet in action and that's why they seem unconcerned but trust me very soon all of you are going to cry about this pet in pvp.
    what will happen when 5 persons with breeze fight 5 persons with breeze, I guess it will become so boring that ultimately ppl will decide voluntarily not to use this pet in guild war, otherwise 99% of the time you spend frozen in place.
    Y not have 5 person playing misty vs breeze, let them cancel each other out. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopsy View Post
    Y not have 5 person playing misty vs breeze, let them cancel each other out. lol
    It won't work. Please please please read my post about misty mechanics.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    Make mage class into a pet...
    +1
    Add a new diamond tier to event, 10000 points needed and u get a mage as a pet

And to bless, no the pet dmg for rogue thing should not be fixed because it will ruin all pvp below lvl 20. If rogue pet dmg actually did work then people would complain rogues are too op and they would get an even bigger nerf to their dmg when they enter pvp. So, at lower lvls where warriors are already the strongest and easiest class, warriors would become even stronger and nobody would be able to compete with them. So twink lvls <20 would just be a bunch of warriors running around never killing each other because they heal more than they do dmg and nobody would play rogues cuz they would get stomped. And besides, people already say rogues one shot at endgame anyway so why does their pet dmg not working even matter to you?
    Last edited by Arrowz; 12-02-2014 at 08:28 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zerofort View Post
    Zeus u fought for sns not to be nerferd right? But because now every person will be able to have an op pet you want to Nerf it? Because sns was far more op that's the only difference the 1% won't have control over this pet. I'm not saying your wrong it should be needed a little you should just be more consistent on your arguments or else they seem like you have an agenda. I'm sure you don't have a agenda but it comes of that way.
    The 1% does everything they can to remain stronger than everybody else so that the other 99% has 0 chance kinda like the real world but im not going to get into that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    The 1% does everything they can to remain stronger than everybody else so that the other 99% has 0 chance kinda like the real world but im not going to get into that.
    That's my point. Learn to adapt....It's like RL. Or in this case Virtual Life. And if you can't adapt, then your just whining.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

That's my point. Learn to adapt....It's like RL. Or in this case Virtual Life. And if you can't adapt, then your just whining.
    I'm using the pet - it's not that I can't get it. There's no counter for it and Remiem said developers are looking into it so we will see what happens.

P.S: Why are you avoiding my misty mechanic facts? Is it because there's no way to adapt to this pet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

All I have to say is that if people are willing to choose this legendary pet over most arcane pets then something is wrong, needs a Nerf. It seems more op in clashes than when sns got its pools buffed/fixed. If the opposing team has a breeze and your team doesnt then its pretty much Gg. Best when equipped on a war mid clash to freeze the opposing dps causing them to easily get picked off almost like the team had all of a sudden lagged in place or pressed pause. I've heard people say they checked their ping when they were froze for the first time, lol it ridiculous!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Teach us sensei. How would we go about this venture you call "adaptation"?
    Credits to Iady

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bless View Post
    He's so pro, he must know something that all of us do not. O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

No the problem isn't that u can't get one the problem is that every one can get one. Should it b nerfed a bit? Yes imo ,but so should a sns but u fought for that to not be needed cuz only a select few would have and able to controls. There is no controlling a pet every one can have that being said its the end of PvP if sts doesn't change this some how

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Breeze should be a arcane egg not a legendary pet and scorch is a op pet (overpriced pet) should be a epic pet
    Sorry for the english T-T
    Ign-Perspire

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zerofort View Post
    No the problem isn't that u can't get one the problem is that every one can get one. Should it b nerfed a bit? Yes imo ,but so should a sns but u fought for that to not be needed cuz only a select few would have and able to controls. There is no controlling a pet every one can have that being said its the end of PvP if sts doesn't change this some how
    Geesh, dont you think youve pressed your FTP style enough? By reading your posts, this isnt really about nerfing sns, breeze, or whatever. Its all about a FTP player finally geting an arcane pet they dont have to really pay for. Zero, do you honestly think players are going to idly sit back and watch a legendary pet purchased with 125 frags destroy and take over their arcane pets they spent tons of gold and/or plat on? Get real Zero.
    How about you stop griping and go invest in a pet thats actually meant to be arcane. zzzz

Dont worry, I "thankd" myself.
    Last edited by Samaeldavisjr; 12-03-2014 at 10:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I'm using the pet - it's not that I can't get it. There's no counter for it and Remiem said developers are looking into it so we will see what happens.

P.S: Why are you avoiding my misty mechanic facts? Is it because there's no way to adapt to this pet?
    Sns is even more op since a team with one sns and a breeze can kill the opposite without players to attack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Look at the new winter pets passive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Ohh I have a pet thats worth over 30 mill maybe its not sns or as good as breeze in PvP but it works. Its hard not to notice cert on people wavering a line of what needs to be needed cuz how it will affect them derectly and not the game good as a whole. This time I have to agree this pet needs a Nerf but where were all these people when sns needed a Nerf???????? No cuz that pet was fine and what about poor nekro??? Nekro was killed cuz of sns owners

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bless View Post

Breeze is no difference than Crawly AA, if you have a entire team of Crawly you can lock down also. So, Should crawly be nerf too?? Again, learn to adapt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Breeze is no difference than Crawly AA, if you have a entire team of Crawly you can lock down also. So, Should crawly be nerf too?? Again, learn to adapt.
    You do not understand mechanics. Crawly cannot be used over and over again because it follows the stun immunity rule. If you bow stun or fireball stun, crawly will fail every single time. If you crawly stun and then try to crawly stun again immediately, crawly will fail. I'm so confident about this that if I am incorrect, I'll give you 100m.

I implore you, learn game mechanics before telling others to adapt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

The difference is when you get rooted by crawly you can still use skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Lol @ crawly comparison. You can still combo anyone in front of you when 'locked' the animation just doesn't show.

Breeze is the writing on the wall that there is a total disconnect between the people creating content and people playing. I'm tired of it, just go compare the 'new' armor to the arena armor or any other set of the same type, you're looking at a one point stat difference.

Look at Hali posting about losing armor on the 'amazing quest for armor that is finally better than 1 year old mythic'

The lack of response on planar chests dropping.

The lack of response on the recipe Nerf drop rate.

The lack of response on pet damage mechanics and speed.

Fossil drop rate? Whim problems? Necro pet laughs. How many shade owls have you seen? Farming teeth for weapons that are worse than what you got farming the teeth, mage balancing, kill farming issues, kershal staff lol. There are so many things wrong...
    ORIGINAL ART BY CARLOS ORTEGA ELIZALDE
    46 R/W/M | <E N I G M A T I C> | CARROTS

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jexetta For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    You do not understand mechanics. Crawly cannot be used over and over again because it follows the stun immunity rule. If you bow stun or fireball stun, crawly will fail every single time. If you crawly stun and then try to crawly stun again immediately, crawly will fail. I'm so confident about this that if I am incorrect, I'll give you 100m.

I implore you, learn game mechanics before telling others to adapt.
    I do understand game mechanics, if you don't know how to ADAPT, (read this word well!) then thats your problem. I'm just giving u ways to negate breeze. Every pets have their weakness and strong points.

Here's another example, in your team some use crawly or some use misty or some use breeze, it' all negates out . or make it even. If everyone is freeze or stun or panic. It will make both side even out...