Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do level 5 and 15 recipes drop?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Where do level 5 and 15 recipes drop?

I'm interested in crafting the level 15 armors. I've been running a bunch of FH maps, but haven't seen any pinks drop, let alone crafting ones. Anybody have any idea where these drop?

Do you need to have a low level char? Or clear the map? Any other tips...?

Thanks!
    PL: Arazoro [76] ranger | Noerbert [76] archer | Zeanaca [76] sorceress | Arbert [76] warrior
    AL: Teamar [22] rogue | Barimar [21] sorcerer | Guark [21] warrior

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Not sure about this. There are some for sale in the CS, but if you bought a recipe with plat prior to the changes, those are tradeable. So we don't really have any confirmation that they actually drop.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I've just rummaged around the plat store and went back to FH and checked the recipes there, but don't find a plat purchase option any more. Do I need to have all the ingredients before the purchase option shows up?

It seems like they must drop somewhere, or maybe I'm missing something.
    PL: Arazoro [76] ranger | Noerbert [76] archer | Zeanaca [76] sorceress | Arbert [76] warrior

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

You can't buy them with plat anymore. You need to loot them or buy them in the CS.

I wish I knew where I could loot them, too, I have everything for a couple of level 15 gears EXCEPT the recipes. Guess I'll keep farming till we figure it out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is actually what I've been focusing on, as I'm trying to make the Level 5 Alchemist Armor. We haven't specifically heard from anyone yet who has seen one drop, so if they are dropping, people aren't talking about it. I would assume, though, since the recipes on CS change daily, that these are dropping somewhere. And I won't be a jerk about it if I find one, either.
    IGN: Tsarra (Enchantress/Pure Mage - Lv. 52) | Eliysium (Bird/Pure Dex - Lv. 30) | BirdLipsMcGee (PvP Noob/Dark Forest Farmer Extraordinaire - Lv. 10) | TiniestTim (Platinum PvP Farmbear - Lv. 1)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadM View Post
    What we need is more cowbell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

JustG, in chat a few minutes ago, said the recipes are super-duper rare, but they are in there. They drop from FH bosses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Ok, thanks for the confirmation. I wonder why they're so rare, it would be nice to be able to craft more. I guess we're supposed to make the lower level stuff...?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Norbert View Post
    Ok, thanks for the confirmation. I wonder why they're so rare, it would be nice to be able to craft more. I guess we're supposed to make the lower level stuff...?
    They have to be super rare because of the traffic that goes thru FH. You figure that is the first town and its free so thousands upon thousands of people go thru there to try the game out. If they didn't the market would be flooded with recipes.

I like this now it actually gives a reason to farm FH bosses. Before this there wasn't anything of value they dropped.
    Currently playing Acabero in PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It seems like the drop table was split...I've been getting gems in there all day, orange and green crafting drops but no pinks. Just like usual!
    IGN: Tsarra (Enchantress/Pure Mage - Lv. 52) | Eliysium (Bird/Pure Dex - Lv. 30) | BirdLipsMcGee (PvP Noob/Dark Forest Farmer Extraordinaire - Lv. 10) | TiniestTim (Platinum PvP Farmbear - Lv. 1)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a question along the lines of drops, does the crafting gems only drop from bosses if you have a quest for that area active or will they drop at anytime? I got a green one for a boss doing a craft quest and went back to try for another and 3 days later and about 50 plus kills of that same boss nothing and so I have no way of knowing if they will drop without a quest for that area. Thanks for any help but basically my question is has anyone gotten a gem drop without a quest in log book?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ohkeepaw View Post
    I have a question along the lines of drops, does the crafting gems only drop from bosses if you have a quest for that area active or will they drop at anytime? I got a green one for a boss doing a craft quest and went back to try for another and 3 days later and about 50 plus kills of that same boss nothing and so I have no way of knowing if they will drop without a quest for that area. Thanks for any help but basically my question is has anyone gotten a gem drop without a quest in log book?
    Drops are independent of quest status.
    Gandalf—Level 21 Arcane Legends Sorcerer
    Redeemed—Level 12 Sorcerer twink

Nighttrooper - Level 40 Commando [retired]
    Nightarcher - Level 60 Avian Archer [retired]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ohkeepaw View Post
    but basically my question is has anyone gotten a gem drop without a quest in log book?
    Got a gladiator gem from meathead's deli with a 53 pally. The only gem I got during an hour and a half of running. Tsarra has written a drop rate table for meathead's deli, you might want to look into that for futher details.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I got a lvl 15 Alchemist Robe Recipe from Meathead in Forest Haven 4 with my lvl 53. I reckon to get a lvl 5 you are gonna need to use a low lvl char.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vildax View Post
    I got a lvl 15 Alchemist Robe Recipe from Meathead in Forest Haven 4 with my lvl 53. I reckon to get a lvl 5 you are gonna need to use a low lvl char.
    I've been farming with a level five, you can track my progress in Tsarra's thread. I will certainly alert everyone if a level 5 pink recipe drops....

ELITE
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    JustG, in chat a few minutes ago, said the recipes are super-duper rare, but they are in there. They drop from FH bosses.
    The way I look at it is: Consider how long it took for a L10 Pink armor to drop. I bet that's about how rare the (low level) pink recipes are, if not even rarer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixking View Post
    Grrr they answer drews question but not mine! That makes me mad,grrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    We have leet lv 55-56 players dying at Plasma Pyramid...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengotengo View Post
    It's like someone gave me a bag of M&Ms, but there's a handful of candy-coated rabbit turds in the bag somewhere.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I saw a leather in the CS. I'm really looking for one of the lvl 5 str ones. I already have everything I need and even bought a Gem for 30k, not realizes the pink recipes aren't free. I agree with Vildax, you most likely need a lvl 5 to farm the lvl 5 recipes. I know at least one person in the forums who found one, but won't spill the beans.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'll be farming in Forest Haven 4 today at work for as long as I can stomach it. I will let you all know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarra View Post
    I'll be farming in Forest Haven 4 today at work for as long as I can stomach it. I will let you all know.
    I'll join you later tonight. If you are using a lvl 5, add LvlFiveSwag. If not, add BeardedBear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Been running meathead maps on my lvl 10 with two other lvl 10s with me. 3 green gems dropped in about a hour. Along with 1/2 a dozen yellow/orange leathers/chains/cloths
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Ignore the haters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedBear View Post
    I'll join you later tonight. If you are using a lvl 5, add LvlFiveSwag. If not, add BeardedBear.
    I join, I am Witchiking!