It is definitely an honor to be selected as GOA. As you can tell from my post count, it is not mainly about the forums. Being in game and helping people, making friends, sharing wealth and knowledge and making the community a better place by helping to settle arguments, etc........these count for a lot. Newer players don't know me as I don't play as much as I did in the beginning....but I joined PL in June 2010 and have been in game through all the changes and retools and balances, etc that have gone on.....in the early days, while we were at cap waiting for new content, we made up games in the game to have fun and pass the time....we played tag (before you could see friends colored icon on the screen), we had Pappy races,etc. and kept the atmosphere of the game as positive and enjoyable as possible.....I also spent a lot of time in the chatbox having fun and sometimes actually helping people.....if you do enough good in the world you will eventually be recognized for it.....unless, of course, that is the only reason you are doing good.....just remember to have fun and help everyone and don't worry about awards/rewards....helping the community is a reward in itself.