Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Become a ‘Guardian of Alterra’ and Earn a Highly Exclusive Community Shield!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Seems to be that your missing Ayrilana and Redbridge on the official member list .
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

So... what would I have to do to become a GoA? I constantly get asked in game if I am a guardian, I have a HUGE knowledge base of the game, I constantly help new players, I can't even count how many ppl I've seen in atrocious gear and given them full sets. Also, I can't even begin to add up the amount of ppl I've gotten to join the forums that were unaware it even existed! I try to report anything I see in game that violates the ToS. Whenever I see ppl asking (spamming) for free gold and gear I make it a point to pm them easy, efficient ways to earn gold at their level. It seems like all I ever do is work and play PL, lol.

The only thing I could see hurting me is the fact that I don't use the forums as frequently as some, and I'm also relatively unpopular on the forums as well ( although I am pretty well known in game.)

Also, please note that I really don't care about the shield, I just would like to be known as one of the "elite" players who look out for the community as a whole, someone new players can feel comfortable asking anything, no matter how stupid, without fear of ridicule (we were all noobs once ). I love this game, and the ppl that play it, and I would welcome all the responsibilities of being a GoA, because I do a lot of stuff for the community already that a GoA should do.
    Last edited by skavenger216; 05-23-2011 at 05:24 PM.
    Skavengr - lvl56 dual spec tank/bow bear, Alameina - lvl56 full mega int mage, MegaDooomer - lvl56 full custom dex bird

Skavenger - commando, Skavengr - engineer, MegaDooomer - operative
    Quote Originally Posted by Morawk View Post
    Your Int is only 1. You should not even be able to form words in your mouth lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    They're noobs, what do you expect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skavenger216 View Post
    So... what would I have to do to become a GoA? I constantly get asked in game if I am a guardian, I have a HUGE knowledge base of the game, I constantly help new players, I can't even count how many ppl I've seen in atrocious gear and given them full sets. Also, I can't even begin to add up the amount of ppl I've gotten to join the forums that were unaware it even existed! I try to report anything I see in game that violates the ToS. Whenever I see ppl asking (spamming) for free gold and gear I make it a point to pm them easy, efficient ways to earn gold at their level. It seems like all I ever do is work and play PL, lol.

The only thing I could see hurting me is the fact that I don't use the forums as frequently as some, and I'm also relatively unpopular on the forums as well ( although I am pretty well known in game.)

Also, please note that I really don't care about the shield, I just would like to be known as one if the "elite" players who look out for the community as a whole, someone new players can feel comfortable asking anything, no matter how stupid, without fear of ridicule (we were all noobs once ). I love this game, and the ppl that play it, and I would welcome all the responsibilities of being a GoA, because I do a lot of stuff for the community already that a GoA should do.
    If you've done so much, just wait, it's up to the devs to decide whether you get it or not. Good luck with this, hope you get it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Also, please note that I really don't care about the shield, I just would like to be known as one of the "elite" players who look out for the community as a whole, someone new players can feel comfortable asking anything, no matter how stupid, without fear of ridicule (we were all noobs once ). I love this game, and the ppl that play it, and I would welcome all the responsibilities of being a GoA, because I do a lot of stuff for the community already that a GoA should do.
    That is super elegant!!! And it's totally true!! I think that one of the main Issues is that u Haven't been playing so much. That is literally how I feel. And its a big part of why I started to use the forums much more this past week. As someone said the devs can't make u a guardian if they don't know you exist -_- now that you posted something they may look into it. I totally recommend you to be a guardian.
    You'll find me in-game on these two

>>>LVL 10 Ahelper<<<
    >LVL 65 Zeusofire<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I've been doing some guardian recommendations of my own, nominating people who definitely deserve it, but aren't as well known on forums. Don't worry! You guys are definitely not ignored!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusofire View Post
    That is super elegant!!! And it's totally true!! I think that one of the main Issues is that u Haven't been playing so much. That is literally how I feel. And its a big part of why I started to use the forums much more this past week. As someone said the devs can't make u a guardian if they don't know you exist -_- now that you posted something they may look into it. I totally recommend you to be a guardian.
    Thank you Zeus . It's not really that I haven't been playing, I've just been on my mage a LOT over the past month or so. Although, this past week I've been working crazy long days, so I haven't been on much, maybe an hour or 2 a day. Should be back to a normal schedule soon, so hello 8 hour nights of PL! I've missed you this past week or so
    Skavengr - lvl56 dual spec tank/bow bear, Alameina - lvl56 full mega int mage, MegaDooomer - lvl56 full custom dex bird

Your Int is only 1. You should not even be able to form words in your mouth lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Thank you Zeus . It's not really that I haven't been playing, I've just been on my mage a LOT over the past month or so. Although, this past week I've been working crazy long days, so I haven't been on much, maybe an hour or 2 a day. Should be back to a normal schedule soon, so hello 8 hour nights of PL! I've missed you this past week or so
    I think I gave you a recommendation, not sure though .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ooohhh didnt see mage adding NOW!!!

>>>LVL 10 Ahelper<<<
    >LVL 65 Zeusofire<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel View Post
    I think I gave you a recommendation, not sure though .
    Either way, thanks! If you didnt, no big deal, I appreciate even the thought of mentioning me for it .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Thanks guardians you guys make this game so much fun
    LVL 75 SUPERDEXME... LVL 62 XXSNIPESHOWXX... LVL 37 SUPERTWINKME Lvl 15 VBC
    PROUD GUILD MASTER OF MASS FARMING

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i wanna b a guardian so bad lol not like im not already XD keep an eye on me devs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    315 Posts

Skavenger youre a nice guy and i believe that 100%
    however yoy shouldnt ask for something
    The more you ask the more yoy wont get t

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

I'm really proud *teary eye* :')

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yanis u should post a pic of how ur special shield looks like

NoNxToxic- lvl 55 Mage | Unxtoxic- lvl 52 archer | Xkiilzx- lvl 55 warrior | Dinoxkillzx- lvl 15 dex bear (pvp bear) | Pvefarmer lvl 15 Str/Dex bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NoNxToxic View Post
    yanis u should post a pic of how ur special shield looks like
    That's the Pocket Legends Shield, and the community shield can be seen on Burke the Blacksmith.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

how do i get one i love this game and will do any thing for everything im lv 48 enchantress/warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I believe the key point is a natural desire to better this community, not a want of items, that's justg and crew are looking out for. be a good, in forums and in game, and spreadnsome love, and go from there!
    My Name is Vulgarstrike, SilentCries, Ordinary, Attractive, Investment
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    you should be able to have some fun
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    Ahhhhhh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i want to join ive been being nice i told people not to swear and no scaming and i helped a friend that his grandpa died i helped him calm down his name is borgdrone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i hope i can join ur group ive been really nice and i tell people not to swear and i helped a player witch is my friend out cuz his grandpa died his name is borgdrone plez let me be in this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by George Baques View Post
    i want to join ive been being nice i told people not to swear and no scaming and i helped a friend that his grandpa died i helped him calm down his name is borgdrone
    George, Its nice to hear that you are being nice to people and trying to help out when you can. But it is up to the developers to find players who have a big role in the community in game as well as on the forums. Maybe eventually you can become a Guardian of Alterra. You need to prove to the developers that you are a good choice, you need to report what you see if it is wrong and you judge it to be inappropriate, you need to talk to people and make yourself known on the forums. you are definitely not the only person who wants to be a guardian, I would love to be part of this group. I wish you luck on your endeavor but I will warn you that it requires a huge amount of effort. Good Luck, and keep on trying to improve the community.

>>>LVL 10 Ahelper<<<
    >LVL 65 Zeusofire<