Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Arlor vanitys Should come back this winter event 2014#

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lightbulb The Arlor vanitys Should come back this winter event 2014#

Please STS bring the arlor vanitys back but make it green color so it could stand out of the rest of the red arlor's bring the arlors back this year but green color this time The arlor green vanitys look pretty cool....oh and remember STS in THE 2013 winter event u promised us that the arlor vanity is coming back the next year in 2014's winter event sooo yeah....please don't break your promise so many people waited...and waited Please bring the arlor back this event cause u will Upset quite alot of people if u break your promise that YOU MADE in the 2013 event so yeah Don't Dissapoint us....we only wanna have fun and please ignore the butt hurt people who keep complaining just ignore them and Focus on the winter event #Give free to play players something COOL FOR ONCE!!!!!!!!

Lol No drama or flaming on this thread please

Btw guys its my suggestion so deal with it

and if you cannot handle my awesome thread of awesomenesss of JABBYNESSS AND OF KITTENS AND WAFFLESSSS then simpley close the thread thank you and have a sweet nice day ;3

PS: <----or whateva does that mean x3

ANYWAYS no one's putting a gun to your head to read my awesome jabby thread of jabbyness...just SIMPLEY CLOSE THE THREAD as i said...cause it's called common sense and don't make drama relax it's just a suggestion...zzzzzzz :P
    Last edited by jabberferrah; 12-02-2014 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Drama overload lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

They're announcing the vanities today pls stop making threads.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

LOL they never promised something such as that, they also said they will never bring back original vanities (I remember sam saying that in 2013 winter thread)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Yeah im sure theyll take you seriously when you suggest, and i quote

"Ignore the butt hurt people who keep complaining just ignore them"

I know i would absolutely take advice from someone who insults a big part of his own community

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

lmao i said "the green arlor vanitys"...i didn't say bring the red ones back...i said bring them back but green color vanitys back lol

btw Chill guys Deal with it.....its my suggestion not yours lol no one's putting a gun to your head to read this thread if u can't handle my jabbyness and awesomenessesss of JABBYNESSS :3

then simpley Close the thread ;3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

wew sweg xd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jabberferrah View Post
    lmao i said "the green arlor vanitys"...i didn't say bring the red ones back...i said bring them back but green color vanitys back lol

btw Chill guys Deal with it.....its my suggestion not yours lol no one's putting a gun to your head to read this thread if u can't handle my jabbyness and awesomenessesss of JABBYNESSS :3

then simpley Close the thread ;3
    Then what should the Awesome class have? We have the Green ARLORS :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

For those that habeen test server should know ...

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Plz recolored the old arlor but give us arlor vanity !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Even if its green, blue or yellow it will lower the red arlor one value price. More people will buy the recolored one and price of others will go down so the 5m I invested in red arlor would become 4 more or less. We need new awesome-looking vanities not just the old ones painted differently. Taking in count your "jabbawesomeness" I unafortunately have to say -1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

The thing is...nonwealthy want what the wealthy have. However, when you re-release it and they realize that everybody around them is also wearing the same thing - it's no longer desirable. What these people are really chasing for is the desire to be exclusive and unique. That, my friends, does not come without some hard work!

They can re-release the arlor and a few months down the line, the nonwealthy players will be giving feedback on the next new exclusive thing they want to return. It's happened in the past on numerous occassions. Heck, it's happened in their other games too. There's no winning here - only losing.

STG cannot give you exclusiveness and uniqueness - no matter how hard they try. So, play the game, enjoy it, and achieve your goals!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Puppys View Post
    Even if its green, blue or yellow it will lower the red arlor one value price. More people will buy the recolored one and price of others will go down so the 5m I invested in red arlor would become 4 more or less. We need new awesome-looking vanities not just the old ones painted differently. Taking in count your "jabbawesomeness" I unafortunately have to say -1.
    Losing gold because of decreasing items's values is something that happens everyday on every high-valuable items...

Some people bought Grimm for 2m then lost 1.5m+ because it came back on Halloween's event
    Some bought Bulwark 17m and then lost 8-10m because it's been nerfed
    Some bought SNS 120m and then lost 50m+ because of Nekro's release
    Some bought Singe 25m and then lost 10m+ because it was no longer a requirement to craft a Nekro's Egg.
    and it's like this for many items.

What's gonna happen now:

People will lose gold on Ursoth's mythic weapons because better versions of them are coming in Winter's event
    People will lose gold on Winter's Fury vanity sets, from 400-700k it will go down to eventually ~50k because they are coming back on Winter's event
    People might lose a bit of gold if recolored arlor vanities will be released on Winter's event (and it's not even sure, IF recolored versions are coming, original will keep a high value)

Again, that's something that happens all the time...
    In my opinion, recoloring arlor vanities is not that bad idea, because even if it's being introduced, it will be worth ~100k or so and we all know that what makes a vanity beautiful is his price, so people will still want these original ones because "they are expensive so they are better"
    Of course it's just my opinion. I do understand if some people are not agreeing with this.

I'm only talking about recolored arlor vanities tho, not the original ones.
    I would disagree on bringing them back, we are all tired of losing millions within few hours. (even if I do not own a set myself)
    Last edited by Hilyana; 12-02-2014 at 04:16 PM.

__ Iady/Taste/Clope/Nedgeng__

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The thing is...nonwealthy want what the wealthy have. However, when you re-release it and they realize that everybody around them is also wearing the same thing - it's no longer desirable. What these people are really chasing for is the desire to be exclusive and unique. That, my friends, does not come without some hard work!

They can re-release the arlor and a few months down the line, the nonwealthy players will be giving feedback on the next new exclusive thing they want to return. It's happened in the past on numerous occassions. Heck, it's happened in their other games too. There's no winning here - only losing.

STG cannot give you exclusiveness and uniqueness - no matter how hard they try. So, play the game, enjoy it, and achieve your goals!
    ^^ that
    If Red Arlor would be 10k then nobody would want it. This things are getting rare and exclusive after some time. Red Arlor/Steel Commando/Green Arlor were 25 platinum at their release.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post

It's so true. Look at the black and white jesters compared to the original. Once recolored ones come out and everyone is wearing them no one will want the new ones. The old ones will still be sought after.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

️Imma tell Ya this right now, don't beat the dead horse, we pushed for this last year and it didn't happen, it won't happen this year. As much as I'd love to have a arlor vanity I understand preserving the rarity and exclusivity of the first event vanity in AL that at the time was not tradeable, it sucks but sometimes it pays off to follow a game from the beginning and get all the cool stuff :P

"Big love" is the perfect example of this - it was rerealsed, everyone begged for it to be back, a week after the event, hardly anyone wears and this once exclusive item because common and un-worn, same thing applies to Arlors, whether released as same colors or re-coloured, they'll become common, non exclusive and frankly go un-worn a week after event end.
    Last edited by Derezzzed; 12-02-2014 at 07:01 PM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Derezzzed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I have a question, did the colored jester vanity's price change when the black and white version was released? Or did it maintain its rarity? I really have no idea with its price. If the price didn't change then arlor vanities might actually have a shot of maintaining its exclusivity if recolored versions are released.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Derezzzed View Post
    ️Imma tell Ya this right now, don't beat the dead horse, we pushed for this last year and it didn't happen, it won't happen this year. As much as I'd love to have a arlor vanity I understand preserving the rarity and exclusivity of the first event vanity in AL that at the time was not tradeable, it sucks but sometimes it pays off to follow a game from the beginning and get all the cool stuff :P

"Big love" is the perfect example of this - it was rerealsed, everyone begged for it to be back, a week after the event, hardly anyone wears and this once exclusive item because common and un-worn, same thing applies to Arlors, whether released as same colors or re-coloured, they'll become common, non exclusive and frankly go un-worn a week after event end.
    Nicely said !

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #18
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

I think this thread has run its course. Please remember to be respectful and give suggestions on how to improve it rather than simply saying something along the lines of "this sucks". Like some others have said, keep an eye out on what Remiem posts here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Arcane-Legends!

and give your constructive feedback here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/foru...erver-Feedback

Thanks!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com