Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding the Rarity of Items in the Planar Content

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Thanks Sam. I really want something in this game to be rare. For the first time since season 3, when I walk around with my new imbued helm, people ask what it is or say "nice helm". The last time I remember hearing anything like that was season 3 when I looted my kraken skewer. The past 2 seasons, everything has been so common that nobody comments on any gear you have as you see it everywhere. Even arcane rings are all over the place and you will see 2-3 in every town.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Thanks Sam. I really want something in this game to be rare. For the first time since season 3, when I walk around with my new imbued helm, people ask what it is or say "nice helm". The last time I remember hearing anything like that was season 3 when I looted my kraken skewer. The past 2 seasons, everything has been so common that nobody comments on any gear you have as you see it everywhere. Even arcane rings are all over the place and you will see 2-3 in every town.
    The pendant is not rare, many people have it (the richest people) because the recipe was looted at a good rate for days and then all of a sudden, nada zip zilch zero
    Retired Officer
    Chivalrous Union
    AARRGGGGGG/ARCHANIST

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

This is why mythic recipie should stay at the drop rate it is now, they have already raised it once, if they raise it again, it will become less then 2mil.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burstnuke View Post
    This is why mythic recipie should stay at the drop rate it is now, they have already raised it once, if they raise it again, it will become less then 2mil.
    I agree with you 20m is a much better price ,if you can even find one, which you cant....... im guessing you already have your amulet.

^^^That was sarcasm^^^
    Last edited by aarrgggggg; 12-02-2014 at 04:40 PM.
    Retired Officer
    Chivalrous Union
    AARRGGGGGG/ARCHANIST

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

If you like comments like that about your gear wear collector armour, :3

But I also agree with your statement in general, I just wish I had better luck finding that recipe though xD