Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Unofficial Newbie FAQ - Ask anything that you are afraid to due to flaming.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Default The Unofficial Newbie FAQ - Ask anything that you are afraid to due to flaming.

Okay, heres how it goes, you may ask any question here and get a full and proper answer without the fear of flaming. I do have one request though, do not beg for powerleveling or free stuff here, and also try to keep the questions on topic please.

"Also, new players who are flamed should send a PM to the devs. The devs do not want new players flamed and will take care of it."
    support@spacetimestudios.com

As for all of our forum regulars and oldies, I ask you to please try not and flame anyone for posting on this page, as I have heard many new players say they are scared to post because they don't want to get flamed. Lets make this a peaceful and informative thread, players shouldn't have to fear asking a question about a video game.

I will also add every question to the FAQ list so that it may help other people in the future and welcome to Pocket Legends .

P.S. - Oldies and Regulars, feel free to chime in.

Here is a complete list of ALL guides on the forum. I recommend players view this before posting on this thread, there is such a large library of knowledge already posted on this forum.

Last edited by Pharcyde; 03-20-2011 at 07:45 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

FAQ:

Quote Originally Posted by Unruly View Post
    I have a question on crafting! Do you just keep doing quest and the item that you craft goes up in stats?
    • Doing Daily Quests for Crafting does not increase crafted item stats.
    • Daily Quests only give you Crafting Materials
    • There is no current player Crafting Level System
    • You cannot add anything to Crafted items after the fact
    • You may customize your armor with various gems. There are about three different gems for each Class, each providing bonus's to different areas.
    • Gems only currently drop in Forest Haven and Dark Forest.
    • Recipes can be farmed off mobs and bosses. You can purchase them for gold or platinum
    • Crafting Components are farmed, purchased with gold, purchased with platinum or rewards from quests.
    • Rings are not part of crafting, they are their own separate class.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerospacegod View Post
    Is lvl 6 resurrect free of mana cost?
    Enchantress Class Headquarters

Resurrect -
    Level 6: 0 mana, 6.5 sec. cool down, 12m area
    Increase rank to reduce mana cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Kossi View Post
    does more people= less % chance you get a rarer item? i saw on a diff. thread a long time ago
    does threat level effect drop rate?
    does more people in a game cause higher ping?
    1.) No, Spacetime's drop system is the fairest system out there, based on absolute 100% luck, nothing else effects it. If theres one person in the party or 100,000 people in the party, you still have the same exact chance of getting a rare drop.

2.) No, People have made superstitions based on countless cases of bad luck that lower levels have higher drop rates in high dungeons and higher levels have lower drop rates in low dungeons, all just superstitions and bad luck. Threat level however effects what level of items are dropped in a level range. Level 10 Pink Farming is a perfect example of that. The harder the opponent (or higher threat level), the higher level the drops were. Once you dropped the threat level, items dropped were much lower level. This same concept was also used in getting level 10 Holiday items to drop with a level 50 in the party.

"Specifically, white threat level is desired when using a level 10 character in a level 10 map to get a level 10 item. If the threat color is still yellow, for instance, even if all the party is level 10 in DF1, the drop is level 11. So the variable is drop level and the constants are threat level and highest level player in a party. As more opponents are destroyed, the threat level decreases. For instance, one player level 10 in DF1 (a level 10 map) can get the threat level to white with about 22 remaining, whereas 2 players will need to get the remaining bad guys down to about 18, and three players need to get the bad guys down to about 13, etc. for the threat to become white in color. There are exceptions: especially some gear that has minimum levels. For instance, if a level 1 is solo in FH1 and gets an axe, that will be a level 2 item since there are no level 1 axes. The other exception is a solo lowbie in a high level will get the minimum level for that map even if the threat is yellow or red. I tested this with a level 5 in DF1 and the threat never stopped being red, but the drops were level 10." - Snakespear

3.) Yes, servers are like computers in many ways. A computer will run faster if there is more ram and memory available. A server will run faster if more ram and memory is available. Each player active in the game takes up memory and ram, meaning less is left to ensure smooth quality game play. If too many players get on, crashes and other bad things can happen to the server.

Quote Originally Posted by baddadxxx View Post
    How do I get more health?
    You get most of your health on the start of the game. You can add a little bit extra health with strength attributes. Certain gears, usually rare or special items give healthpoint boosts. You can replenish your health with Health Potions. You also will slowly replenish health with your H/S (Health Regeneration Per Second). Strength Attributes and most gears give you a boost in H/S, Strength gear gives you the biggest H/S boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyhorse View Post
    what does 'proc' mean?
    2.) Proc is a common term used for the randomized special effects of certain weapons. Meaning your weapon will sometimes cause a effect on the enemy or inflict extra damage. It is completely randomized and there is nothing extra that people can do to cause them.

Quote Originally Posted by kympro View Post
    After a bit of playing, I start to see "## Remaining" with the numbers decreasing. I've been trying to figure it out to no avail. What does that mean?
    That means how many Enemies are remaining in the map. Way back when this game was new, it used to say # of Bad Guy's Left.

Quote Originally Posted by bobmccarther View Post
    if you purchase additional inventory slots, do you only get those extra slots for one character or for every character on that account.
    Only the Character you are purchasing them for. Stash spots are universal, they add additional storage space for all of your characters. But they do not stack, 75 stash spots gives you 75 spots in the stash for all of your characters to use, not 75 stash spots per character.

Quote Originally Posted by hugosukmeoff View Post
    Help! I'm stuck on Quest #5 of Forest Haven and I can't seem to complete it!
    "Klutch will be in the start of map 5 for the turn in. If you look at your quest log it tells you when you click on the quest. "Find Klutch in Forest Haven Chapter 5 for your reward" on the right hand side ones you click on the quest in your log. There is also a go to button on the bottom right of your quest log once you click on the quest in your log." - Cabero

Quote Originally Posted by bobmccarther View Post
    What is the difference between the lost expedition and the elite frozen dungeon? Which is recommended?
    "Lost Expedition is a "standard" campaign, for recommended levels 25-30 (gives XP up to level 33), with 14 quests. It plays much like the previous campaigns, with the general increase in difficulty of mobs, which should be offset by your character's increased power at those levels.

Frozen Nightmares is a "level 30 elite" campaign with 2 (really, really long) quests, and it's bloody murderous unless you've got a solid team. It's quite possible to do with a group of 5 30-somethings who know what they're doing, but I've seen groups of high 40's to 50 get wiped if they make mistakes or aren't balanced enough. On the other hand, the level 30 pinks that drop are as good, if not better, than most or all of the level 33/35 equipment, and the drop rate seems to be relatively high."
    - Duke

Both dungeons are very fun, so I recommend both of them. If platinum is short, I recommend getting Lost Expedition first.

Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel0o0 View Post
    I'm a teddy bear, should i ever up my intelligence or dexterity, what does dexterity even mean? -

Also in your experience is it better to trade or giveaway items when you get new ones, or is it better to sell them in the store? Thanks!
    You should look at the Warrior Class Discussion (Teddy Bears) section to see commonly asked questions by other Bears and find good guides by experienced veteran bears.

It depends on what kind of bear you plan on playing, theres a Strength Bear, Int Bear and Dex Bear. All are kind of complicated, so refer to the Link posted above and you will find everything you need there.

Dexterity - physical skill: ease and skill in physical movement, especially in using the hands and manipulating objects; quick wits: sharpness or quickness of mind. Or in Pocket Legend's terms, skill points best fit for archer builds or the bird class. I would never ever suggest a bear to put anything into Dex, unless the bear is planning on becoming a full on Dex Bear.

Also in my experience, it is better to sell them at the store. Gear is expensive, and people usually only gift gears for friends once they have built up a large amount of gold or gear piles.

Quote Originally Posted by veocasa View Post
    why do you only get 1 xp after killing things
    "Different difficulties of monsters give different experience depending on the color difficulty shown on their hp bars. I think it ranges from 1-2ish exp, you get bonus exp for being in groups." - DawnIfinity

ok about to purchase my first pack - new levels.
    Do i have to go for balefort castle as im level 15 or can i purchase and play in the alien place that is for level 50 extc......
    lastly if i can purchase which ever one i want, which is the best place to go for good gear/equipment?
    You can go to any map you want at any level, just as long as you own it. WARNING!!: If you go into say Alien Oasis as a level 15, you will get booted from games 99.9% of the time and your gameplay experience might be ruined. Also you won't learn how to be a good and efficient player if you skip lower dungeons. So I recommend playing balefort at lvl 15 but you can go into other dungeons, but for the cost of enjoyable gameplay.

Good gear is very hard to get and can take hours of farming. That's why I do not recommend going to Alien Oasis quite yet, because skilled groups of lvl 50's can go for hours without getting a good item. Also you wont be able to wear the higher gears because of your current level. Every dungeon has it's own good gear, you just have to farm for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nifty View Post
    Do i have to buy all the maps? Or can I just buy 1-2 and still get to 56?
    You can buy two maps and get to 56, but your going to have a really unenjoyable playing time. High level maps such as Alien Oasis and Balefort Sewers requires full parties of high level people, and some tactical arrangements like how many Avians, bears and Enchantresses there are in a party. So if you are level 10 and join a level 50+ map, it is likely that you will be booted 99% of the time. So I recommend you buy maps as you go. You can always get more free platinum from the tapjoy wall, Spacetimestudios regularly adds more free offers to that wall.

The maps I recommend you to buy, and in order, are:
    • Dark Forest - FREE: Just register your account with a valid e-mail.
    • Fort Blackstone - A must have map, gives you access to the Consignment Shop
    • Lost Expidition - OPTIONAL: you can get Croc Swamps instead, but leveling is much slower.
    • Croc Swamp - Must have map.
    • Alien Oasis 2-3 - A must have map(s)
    • Balefort Sewers - A must have map

Optional Maps:
    Frozen Nightmares
    Skeller Crunch Returns
    Alien Oasis 1
    PvP maps
    CTF maps
    MAYBE Lost Expedition

I recommend you eventually get all maps, because they are all super fun and loaded with game play, but if platinum is short, get the recommended maps first, and in descending order I listed.

Quote Originally Posted by rambisco View Post
    Can someone explain to me how to use the auction? I go to the people, and there is no items at the auction. Do I need to buy auction slots to get things from the auction?
    In order to see items on the list, you must press search. You can really define what you see on the list, look at the screenshot below to see how defined I use my search options.

• Buy - You purchase items under that tab, thats the tab I have selected (yellow).
    • Sell - You put items up for sale under that tab
    • My Sales - Shows what items you currently have up for sale on the consignment shop.
    • Gear (Select Item by Category) - See how on the top right of the picture, the sword is selected? That means browse for weapons. You can browse for helms under the helm tab, armor under the armor tab, shield under the shield tab, ect.
    • Enter 'Name' to Search - Type in the name of the item you are looking for, it will show you all results that turn up for your search.
    • Search (Yellow Button) - Press that to find results
    • Show Usable Items Only (Checkbox) - If you have this checked, it will only show you items that you can immediately equip on your character, because you fit the requirements to use it.
    • Preview on Avatar - Press that to see what the item will look like on your Avatar.
    • Min./Max. Level - Fill in what the minimum level of the item you want to find, and the maximum. Say your level 20, and getting level 30 results. Put in max. level for 20, and you will get only level 20 and below for results.
    • Search by 'Rarity' - Item color determines rarity.
    • Pink: Legendary
    • Purple: Epic
    • Green: Rare
    • Orange: Uncommon
    • White: Common
    • Grey: Trash

No, you do not need to buy spots in the auction, you are given one free auction spot, which can be used forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Atila the nun View Post
    What does the colored circle next to the monsters health-bar mean?
    That is the monsters difficulty. The difficulty also represents how much exp you get.

Grey - No exp Easy
    Blue - 1/3rd exp Easy-Medium
    White - 1/2 exp Medium
    Yellow - full exp Hard
    Red - Full exp Hard
    Green - Not sure, got introduced to alien oasis with level 56 cap.

What does it mean when the items in my inventory menu are clear or highlighted red?
    "The items with the clear background are items that you can equip with your current attribute points, as in you've met all requirements. The red backgrounded items are ones you are not able to equip....yet " - Moogerfooger

Quote Originally Posted by Roasty View Post
    How have players managed to equip different items from different classes at the same time? Ex: Glow Stick with Hate Shield, Hate Helmet, and Hate Armor?

Requirements are level 53, anything lower is impossible. You will need 55-56 to do Balefort Level 51 & 53 gears.

You can do pretty much any variation of elite lvl 50 items you want, other than dex on an enchantress. For example purposes, I will be showing you one of the most common builds. Full Keeper of the Shadows with a Hate Shield Equipped. This variation of str and int is most commonly seen on enchantresses and sometimes bears. You can do these on other classes, but due to the default point layouts, it is not as effective, since it requires higher levels. You will need a total of 315 attribute points, str and int combined, to equip both a guardian and keeper item at the same time. By level 56 and Level 50 Elite Gear equipped, you can have a total of 331 attribute points.

Points needed**
    Strength - Required 158 Str
    Intelligence - Required 157 Int
    158 + 157 = 315

Points Available**
    Level 56 - 275 Attribute Points
    Startup: Enchantress - 7 Intelligence 1 Str
    Gear: Guardian's Shield of Hate - 12 Str
    Gear: Shadow Helm, Shadow Armor, Glow Stick - 36 Int
    275 + 1 + 12 + 36 = 324

Your goal is to have 3 Shadow Keeper items equipped, while having your Guardian Shield equipped. This is a more complicated version of the Dual Build. You will want to have more points Directed towards Str, since it will have less items to support it. Or vice versa, have Guardian Equipped while having a doll equipped.

You will need 3 Int sets and one guardian shield. Or if your doing str gear and bracer, 3 str sets and a doll.

Intelligence -
    Level 30:
    Brain Freeze Set:
    Dreamers Ice Mage Snowcap - Level 29, 90 int. 7 int bonus
    Brain Freeze Ice Wand - Level 30, 93 int. 7 int bonus
    Brain Freeze Yeti Shaman Cloth - Level 30, 93 int. 7 int bonus
    Brain Freeze Magic Yeti Eyeball - Level 30, 93 int. 7 int bonus

Level 45:
    Thoth Set:
    Dreamers Khafra Helm - Level 45, 138 int. 8 int bonus
    Khafra Cloth of Thoth - Level 45 138 int. 8 int bonus
    D'Jinn Wand of Thoth - Level 45, 138 int. 8 int bonus
    Imhotep Eye of Thoth - Level 45, 138 int. 8 int bonus

Level 50:
    Shadow Keeper Set:
    Keepers Helmet of the Shadows - Level 50, 158 int. 12 int bonus
    Keepers Armor of the Shadows - Level 50, 157 int. 12 int bonus
    Glow Stick - Level 50, 157 int. 12 int bonus
    Creepy Doll of Shadows, Level 50, 154 int. 12 int bonus

Strength -
    Level 30:
    Iceberg:
    Polar Bear Snowcap of Legend - Level 29, 90 str. 7 str bonus
    Iceberg Frost Knight Plate - Level 30, 93 str. 7 str bonus
    Iceberg Frost Knight Shield - Level 30, 93 str. 7 str bonus
    Iceberg Frozen Sword - Level 30, 93 str. 7 str bonus

Level 45:
    Mynas:
    Mynas Helmet of Osiris - Level 45, 142 str. 8 str bonus
    Mynas Plate Mail of Osiris - Level 45, 142 str. 8 str bonus
    Scarab Buckler of Osiris - Level 45, 142 str. 8 str bonus
    Zuraz Shock Lance - Level 45, 142 str. 9 str bonus

Level 50:
    Guardian:
    Guardian's Helmet of Hate - Level 50, 157 str. 12 str bonus
    Guardian's Armor of Hate - Level 50, 157 str. 12 str bonus
    Guardian's Kite Shield of Hate - Level 50, 158 str. 12 str bonus
    Shadow Hax of Hate - Level 50, 158 str. 12 str bonus

Guardian Shield with Shadow Keeper:

275 points Level 56
    1 point default str + 145 = 146 str.
    Equip Mynas Helmet of Osiris, Mynas Plate Mail of Osiris, Scarab Buckler of Osiris
    3 x 8 + 146 = 170 str
    Equip Guardian Shield of Hate
    275 - 145 = 130 points left
    7 points default int + 130 = 137 Int.
    130 - 130 = 0 points left
    Equip Dreamers Ice Mage Snowcap, Brain Freeze Ice Wand, Brain Freeze Yeti Shaman Cloth
    7 x 3 + 137 = 158 Int
    Equip Dreamers Khafra Helm, Khafra Cloth of Thoth, D'Jinn Wand of Thoth
    1 x 3 + 158 = 161 Int
    Equip Keepers Helmet of the Shadows, Keepers Armor of the Shadows, Glow Stick
    4 x 3 + 161 = 173 Int

There ya go. You now have Keeper armor, helm, and glow stick equipped with guardian shield. Do the process, but flip str and int, if you want to equip guardian with a creepy doll. Also don't forget to account for the default difference. Also, at level 56, you have 15 points extra since we used level 56 attribute stat points.

All it is basic math, in very long equations that sometimes confuses people. So if your handy with math, it should be a cake walk to figure it out. If not, you might need some assistance from someone who is good with numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by boomshakalaka View Post
    How do I register an account?
    1. Use unregistered account
    2. On the screen after the loading screen, there will be a few buttons, enter world, log out, and below that is one called my account. Tap it.
    3. Click the yellow button that says register account
    - Otukura

Quote Originally Posted by Aikiebo View Post
    I heard that your chances of getting a good drop are increased when there are more people in the party, is this true? Like if there are 4 people, I get a 1 out of 4 chance to get a rare, right?
    What their referring to is that each player in the party adds to the overall drop percentage. But overal drop percentage doesn't effect you, unless your in a group that splits every drop.

Each player has a "Roll". Think of this like your playing dice on a computer calculator with decimals. Every time you kill a monster, chest, or boss, you will make a roll. This roll is a randomly selected number variable in a list of possible numbers. Some items, like gold, or trash items will have several number combinations. Then rarer items will have less number combinations. Like getting a Vyxnaar helmet would require you to hit a number, as an example, 29.152. But you could hit anywere from 0.001 , all the way up to 29.152. Meaning you have only a 0.29152% drop chance (Again just example numbers). So this number is randomly selected, and no other factors affect it, (time in dungeon, bosses killed, order, players in party, character type, pink dropping rumors, ect).

So for increased drop rate with more people in a party, they mean that there will be 5 rolls on that boss, increasing overall drop rates. Not that if there is 5 people in a party, that you get 2, 3, 4, or 5 rolls or anything like that.

Does that make sense?
    Last edited by Pharcyde; 06-27-2011 at 09:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Q1: Can you Plvl me?
    Q2: Free items PLOx?

Haha, just kidding.

I have a question on crafting! Do you just keep doing quest and the item that you craft goes up in stats?
    One man's trash, can be another man's treasure.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unruly View Post
    Q1: Can you Plvl me?
    Q2: Free items PLOx?

Haha, just kidding.

As far as I am aware, Daily Crafting Quest's only give you materials. There is no current Crafting Level System in place, other then the level of gear which is defined by the recipe. I don't think you can boost stats on crafted gear after it has been made, but certain items are customizable with what gem is put in effecting different stats.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

What inspired you to create this thread?
    You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need. ~Vernon Howard
    Announcing the Pocket Legend Fan Site!! Become Part of the Phenomenon!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofhurtz View Post
    What inspired you to create this thread?
    NEWB! Jk i luff you dirty dan :P He prob just wanted to help people that are hesitant to ask a question because they are scared someone will say something like "NOOB!" or "HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT?!" Here we do not do that
    Bow Down to a Goddess 👑

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I was just on game for three minutes and I got three PM's about "Can I ask you a question? I don't wanna ask on forums because Banned/TT and various other will flame me.. " Made me laugh but are the forums really that aggressive now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    I was just on game for three minutes and I got three PM's about "Can I ask you a question? I don't wanna ask on forums because Banned/TT and various other will flame me.. " Made me laugh but are the forums really that aggressive now?
    Im scared to answer that question due to the fact the new players will read this.
    Bow Down to a Goddess 👑

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deathrises View Post
    Im scared to answer that question due to the fact the new players will read this.
    You just did

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

So is that confirmed that gems drop in dark forest? And this needs to be stickied also. I will help chime in also when I can.
    Currently playing Acabero in PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aerospacegod View Post
    Resurrect -
    Level 1: 25 mana, 6.5 sec. cool-down, 12m area
    Level 2: 20 mana, 6.5 sec. cool-down, 12m area
    Level 3: 15 mana, 6.5 sec. cool-down, 12m area
    Level 4: 10 mana, 6.5 sec. cool-down, 12m area
    Level 5: 5 mana, 6.5 sec. cool-down, 12m area
    Level 6: 0 mana, 6.5 sec. cool down, 12m area

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Neat thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cabero View Post
    So is that confirmed that gems drop in dark forest? And this needs to be stickied also. I will help chime in also when I can.
    I have seen magic, focus, hawk, gems and lvl 15 leather recipe drop on meatheads deli.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    sweet ill whip out my cheetah thong and iron it for tommorow
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicalbanana
    I want your body, its so nice and warm
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladylove
    I touched myself last night. I said no, but I knew I wanted it

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cabero View Post
    I haven't seen anything confirming it, but on the first day of crafting, I saw a post saying that someone got a gem drop while farming for level10 pink gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hawkei View Post
    I have seen magic, focus, hawk, gems and lvl 15 leather recipe drop on meatheads deli.
    Ya that's Forest Haven. I'm talking about Dark Forest.
    Currently playing Acabero in PL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Farming for level 10 pinks happens in Dark Forest. However, I'm not sure the gem drop is confirmed there yet.

I do not think the forums or in game are meaner. I think new player questions are still answered pretty quickly, nicely and efficiently.

The problem is not people with questions or seeking advice. The problem is begging for items/gold/powerleveling, not listening to anyone's answers, swearing, asking for people's equips that they are wearing, trying to scam, trading without talking to a person first or getting a request for a trade first, spamming people with tells or invites, and not knowing anything about the game but joining a high level group in a high level area. These last things annoy people. Don't do them and your reception should be friendly.

Star light, star bright...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Yeah, but there are several people who have admitted to being scared of posting on the forums due to fear of being flamed. So we need to find a way to address this .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

cant get back to the forest haven zombie levels??

Every time i go through the portal it takes me to bonecastle with skull creature enemies?

is this because i have a quest now to collect pieces of cloth and i get them from the skull enemies?

if so how do i undo all this so i can go back to killing zombies?

thanks in advance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

cant get back to the forest haven zombie levels??

Every time i go through the portal it takes me to bonecastle with skull creature enemies?

is this because i have a quest now to collect pieces of cloth and i get them from the skull enemies?

if so how do i undo all this so i can go back to killing zombies?

thanks in advance
    To go back to Forest Haven (zombie levels), Go to World Map from the lobby(after logging in) then select Host Game and choose from 1~5 (with the vines in the chapter icon.)

The portal's description says "Take you somewhere you can be useful" so I supposed it could lead elsewhere. I always thought it was supposed to lead you to the very first dungeon.