Quote Originally Posted by Raselph View Post
Tiers:

Bronze- 175 points
Reward from bronze tier: Frozen Frontlines Banner

Silver-470-480 points
Reward from Silver tier- Greater ice-covered chest (x3)

Gold- 1500-1510 (not sure)
Reward from gold tier- Yowie's egg

Platinum-4000-4200 points
Reward from platinum tier- Recipe:Enchanted Eye of Syrillax + Eye of Syrillax Gem

Bosses:

Boss 1: Tribesman Frelleus

Points granted-10
Tokens: 5
He's a moderate boss, he's quite easy to ight. This boss has a special attack of making a freeze pool and if he is in the freeze pool it grants him a buff of increasing his armor temporarily.

Boss 2: Guardians of syrillax
8 tokens
Points granted-18

There are 3 bosses, all warriors. They indeed take time to be killed but are not so hard.

Boss 3: Tarlok
12 tokens
points granted- 30-32

The same old tarlok, his big red circle move does at least 70-85% of DMG to your HP, make sure you use pots carefully!

Boss 4: Syrillax (part1)
17 tokens
Points granted- 50-52

He's the ice version of Arlargon, he flies up when he is at 1/3 of his hp and 1/4. During his time in the air, small ice minions appear. He has the same attacks as arlargan has, the big arcane move that 1-hits you...the same tail whip(ouch!)

Boss 5: Syrillax (The Return)
24 tokens
Points granted - 87

He is just the return part.

DISCLAIMER: There are a few problems with the points for tiers. They may differ alot since i am currently using twinks for a slow steady research, also im using 41's just to rectify my results. Just physics, Preciseness. It may take me a few days to figure out everything so please be patient!
wow your a pro guide-maker lol?