Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: End-game ctf/tdm lb

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default End-game ctf/tdm lb

Hi Everyone,

I kindly request STS to separate End Game Players from Low Level Players in LB. this is an issue that has been raised and requested by most end game players if not all many times.

PVP at LVL-41 is completely different from other levels. I hear from allot of players mostly all end gamers complaining about Low Level Players and how it isn't fair that they share the same LB Ranks.

No disrespect to lower levels, I'm sure they work hard to obtain positive hilarious KDR's.
    Back in the days I approached STS and I Was promised that they will look into the matter, but unfortunately no action has been taken.
    I understand its not easy to separate Low Level Players from End game players but it is also not fair for those who suffer in looting best gear and throw millions into Arcane rings just to enjoy End Game PVP nor its fair for end game players who get knocked out of LB coz a LVL6 ALT has x kdr.

Give us a reason to actually work hard to obtain our ranks, knowing End game PVP is a complete different level and game style from lower levels..

I admire pro low level players and the expensive items they equip, but i also disagree with them sharing the same CTF/TDM LB with end gamers.

furthermore, not to mention players farming kills in PVP and jumping straight to LB but they also get rewarded for it.

In Conclusion, I Am sorry to say this LB isn't how its suppose to be, its completely unprofessional and I am definitely sure this is how every single End game PVP player feels about the situation.

There are many reasons why End gamers started to twink such as items value, under-geared opponents etc. + I personally think from what i keep hearing its even more fun to play at lower levels.

There are only 6 or 7 end game warriors out of 24 trying hard to keep there Ranks in CTF LB and definitely soon will be knocked out by a Lower level, just matter of time and there will barely be any end gamers in CTF LB warriors class.. This is sad. Not sure about the rest of the classes though.

Seriously still don't understand why End game CTF/TDM cant have its own LB..

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to H£ll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

+9999999 for this , lb should be balanced and i hope this be implemented .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

not only with pvp, but timed runs as well. This has been brought up before by other players. Maybe thread needs to be moved to suggestions?
    Last edited by Avaree; 12-03-2014 at 11:19 AM.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I agree! They could make two separate leaderboards by implementing simple code. If below L36, players will be on twink LB. If L36+, end game leaderboard. I'm sure STG can implement a level checking algorithm.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I agree! They could make two separate leaderboards by implementing simple code. If below L36, players will be on twink LB. If L36+, end game leaderboard. I'm sure STG can implement a level checking algorithm.
    So this will mean more banners? Or will the two different lb's also have different banners?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Who care about lb... As long u don't get own in pvp. U will enjoy this game... No one respect lb player anyways... Reputation come from ur skill in pvp... I been farming a couple player on lb... I guess they got there from pvp for long time or alway farming noobs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

High five for that bro!! KUDOS! I think its about time, 10 kills in end game pvp is not a joke, specially for warrior like us

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

What annoys me are the obvious dummy farmers that walk around with a banner

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Volt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Or get rid of all under the Lv35. Make LB only Lv35+ like they did in previous event leaderboards.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    Or get rid of all under the Lv35. Make LB only Lv35+ like they did in previous event leaderboards.
    And this is fair to twinks how? Not everybody can afford to do endgame pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz:1941188
    Decent Twink gear at lvl 15 is around 2-3m+. Mythic endgame set is now around 1.2-1.4m I believe. Ring and amulet 1m together. Magma blade 500k(not sure) that's around 3m. Not much of a difference Tbh. It isn't reasonable to say that endgame isn't affordable.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    Decent Twink gear at lvl 15 is around 2-3m+. Mythic endgame set is now around 1.2-1.4m I believe. Ring and amulet 1m together. Magma blade 500k(not sure) that's around 3m. Not much of a difference Tbh. It isn't reasonable to say that endgame isn't affordable.
    Fair point but im talking about best gear. I put all gold i get into making my twink stronger and at this point i have pretty much best gear for my lvl. The only thing i could really add is an arcane pet or more para gems. I do pvp to try to be one of the best and the strongest, not to have decent gear but be seriously outclassed by those with bigger wallets. Compare somebody with the gear you mentioned vs somebody with lvl 41 bonesaw, arcane ring, new mythic pendant, and lets say singe or samael. This is a huge discrepancy in gear that isn't as prevalent at twink lvls. The question still remains however, in what way would it be fair to just remove all players below lvl 35 from the lb?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I agree!

Thank you Jon!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    I don't think the game was intended to play as a twink tbh. Not being able to do endgame pvp... sounds like a personal problem.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

I don't think the game was intended to play as a twink tbh. Not being able to do endgame pvp... sounds like a personal problem.
    This game wasn't intended to be played at only lvl 41 either. This game was intended to PROVIDE ENJOYMENT FOR ALL THOSE WHO PLAY IT. If people enjoy twinks more than endgame then that is what they should do. And not being able to do endgame isn't a personal problem for me at all. Id much rather prefer not to deal with the egos of some people at endgame. And because you seem to not be a supporter of twinks then i suppose you could explain to me why endgame pvp is pretty much dead and many endgamers are making twinks. And the question STILL remains, how is it fair to remove all those under lvl 35 from the lb?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz:1941259
    Fair point but im talking about best gear. I put all gold i get into making my twink stronger and at this point i have pretty much best gear for my lvl. The only thing i could really add is an arcane pet or more para gems. I do pvp to try to be one of the best and the strongest, not to have decent gear but be seriously outclassed by those with bigger wallets. Compare somebody with the gear you mentioned vs somebody with lvl 41 bonesaw, arcane ring, new mythic pendant, and lets say singe or samael. This is a huge discrepancy in gear that isn't as prevalent at twink lvls. The question still remains however, in what way would it be fair to just remove all players below lvl 35 from the lb?
    Well I do fairly well using just Mythics And magma sword in clashes. No need to really have highest gear to compete in most situation. 1v1 is optional unless roaming around alone.

On to the removal of twinks from lb. I think sts should make a time period in which twinks will have a chance to lvl up and keep their spot on the lb. After this time period is over, if the twink didn't lvl up to the required level then they will be removed from lb for the remainder of this season.

Starting season 8, seasonal lb spots should start to appear only for endgamers. Required lvl 41+ and all the lb will be reset. Only the hardest working players should get lb banners at the end of each season starting from season 8 and on.

Doesn't seem fair but it has to start at some point. I just get disappointed whenever I see a low lvl with 50k kills and 100 deaths. It's obvious what he does.

So yeah that's what's on my mind. Although, I'm tired atm. I'll re read all of this when I'm awake

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

This is not an End game vs Twink thread. As i mentioned earlier no disrespect to twinks..

End gamers should have there own LB. This should have been implemented from the beginning.

Yes its completely unfair for lower levels not to have LB.. The whole point of this thread is to separate End game players from lower lvl players in LB.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to H£ll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

This game wasn't intended to be played at only lvl 41 either. This game was intended to PROVIDE ENJOYMENT FOR ALL THOSE WHO PLAY IT. If people enjoy twinks more than endgame then that is what they should do. And not being able to do endgame isn't a personal problem for me at all. Id much rather prefer not to deal with the egos of some people at endgame. And because you seem to not be a supporter of twinks then i suppose you could explain to me why endgame pvp is pretty much dead and many endgamers are making twinks. And the question STILL remains, how is it fair to remove all those under lvl 35 from the lb?
    I get your idea for endgame pvp since at some point, endgame pvp is like gears > skills. But I dont want to brag, Imma support Nights opinion as well that endgame sometimes doesnt need to be fully geared to survive - like Night, he's an under geared tank with skills yet survives with the full geared players x) (he does in both end game and twinks) - proven and tested, even in lvl 15, he don't die fast using a crap gear, and by means of crap - using epic ring and normal gemed gears! LOL

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    So this will mean more banners? Or will the two different lb's also have different banners?
    more banners.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fraline:1941403
    I get your idea for endgame pvp since at some point, endgame pvp is like gears > skills. But I dont want to brag, Imma support Nights opinion as well that endgame sometimes doesnt need to be fully geared to survive - like Night, he's an under geared tank with skills yet survives with the full geared players x) (he does in both end game and twinks) - proven and tested, even in lvl 15, he don't die fast using a crap gear, and by means of crap - using epic ring and normal gemed gears! LOL
    Damn. He sounds like a nab