Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Enchanted Eye of Syrillax recipe is ridiculous.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Default Enchanted Eye of Syrillax recipe is ridiculous.

I play twinks at lvl 17 and with how the recipe is now, it has 0 use to me. The recipe requires 25 planar fragments to craft the new gem, but how are any twinks supposed to get these fragments if we dont have an endgame character? Way to exclude the entire twink community from the main part of the event. Brilliant job on that one. Pls change the recipe so that twink players can actually craft this gem. Otherwise we will all stop at gold because there will be no point in getting plat tier, then we will probably just make a bunch if alts and stock up on yowie eggs. When gem was first showed i was excited to farm for the new gem and i looked forward to the event. after seeing what the recipe requires however there is nothing for me to do this event but get yowie eggs.
    And oncemore ill say it, pls change the recipe. This event is supposed to be for all players. not just lvl 41 players

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arrowz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

I mean STS never says anything about twinks, the whole point of the game is to level your character. How about making an endgame, doing the thingy on there, then sending it to your twink.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Wow! Long winded quest with main item being so rare it only drops when game is updated after tons of complaints. Looks like this is the new way forward in getting items now. The eye of snorelax awaits you all.

Enjoy reaching plat tier *chuckles*

Now where did I see that quest for the elusive Caragem.
    Last edited by Xorrior; 12-03-2014 at 05:54 PM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I wont even participate in event ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Sts said event is available for any lvl, even if I have a lvl 41 and a twink, I think they can make ingredients collectable for everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

My issue is not the long winded quests now. But that thing that never drops until the community screams blue murder. How the hell I'm gonna get the dark crystal armour for my warr, I'd never know! In auction it would prolly be priced like an arcane item.

Not only does this planar chest hardly ever drop, but you're not guaranteed an armour when it does drop!!!!! For something that hardly drops, at least allow a piece of armour to come out of it. Not lame legendary gears.

Only people gonna be against this post are the one that have luckily looted the dark crystal armour for themselves to merch. *selfish munchkins*.
    Last edited by Xorrior; 12-03-2014 at 06:14 PM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    I mean STS never says anything about twinks, the whole point of the game is to level your character. How about making an endgame, doing the thingy on there, then sending it to your twink.
    Yes over the next 6-7 weeks lemme just make a new char and lvl all the way up to 41 and spend millions of gold i dont have on endgame items just to be able to get a few fragments because sts overlooks part of their community. OR sts could do what they should have done from the start and make the gem craftable for all players. Everybody in my guild said they won't be going to plat tier because there is no point. Is this the whole point of the event? To not participate in it fully?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Ok now for the most important question. Does it give an effect like para gem? If it doesn't I don't see any reason to go for plat tier on any of my guys. Twinks or endgame lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    Ok now for the most important question. Does it give an effect like para gem? If it doesn't I don't see any reason to go for plat tier on any of my guys. Twinks or endgame lol.
    This!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    I don't believe so otherwise it would've said so in the picture on the winter event thread
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Arcane-Legends!
    Hopefully devs will take the necessary actions regarding this gem recipe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

25 planar fragments alone are hard to farm maybe make it like 30-40 in some other form of essence in tombs? Because if not I do not think sts will get money from lots of other people who wish to farm this event he would buy platinum but I don't think sts wants this

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Franocazzzo View Post
    25 planar fragments alone are hard to farm maybe make it like 30-40 in some other form of essence in tombs? Because if not I do not think sts will get money from lots of other people who wish to farm this event he would buy platinum but I don't think sts wants this
    Exactly, sts even makes less money buy excluding twinks from being able to craft the new gem. Nobody at twink levels will try for platinum tier. Thats 1000s of energy that isnt being bought

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    how bout no? event should be designed for everyone to get their own benefits, you cant force those who hates 41 to go 41 just to get this exclusive gem from the event. Plat tier has enough points to reach at and those who are willing to get on plat tier took time to run or spend gold to reach into that tier, I dont see the point of a need to be lvl 41 just for you to get a gem - sounds fishy!

cute is just my cover

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

We did get some feedback about that, and the planar essence requirement will likely change before the event goes live.

This was said by remiem in the winter event thread that i linked earlier. Thanks for responding to our feedback so quickly on this topic. This will make a lot of people much happier about this upcoming event. And after seeing the new warrior vanity which looks awesome btw i cant wait to see the other vanities. Keep up the good work devs these are the kind of responses that make us happy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

winter event? enchanted eye? planar essence? uggghh.. not interesting event,. gem is not worth for 25 planar essence,. id rather use tarlok or normal gems,. and do u think end gamers will use syrilax gem? loooool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

those were the days when we get a portal suring Tarlok event ,
    we used to type on gchat
    "PORTALS, 2spot left"
    "Dragon, need help"
    "Dem, Goblin"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

No one seems to care that one of the components is a 10 Plat item as well. Sure we can buy it in CS when the time comes but someone had to pay 10 plat for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    Yes over the next 6-7 weeks lemme just make a new char and lvl all the way up to 41 and spend millions of gold i dont have on endgame items just to be able to get a few fragments because sts overlooks part of their community. OR sts could do what they should have done from the start and make the gem craftable for all players. Everybody in my guild said they won't be going to plat tier because there is no point. Is this the whole point of the event? To not participate in it fully?
    So you'd rather buy an Arcane egg to farm kills easier?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LMNTRIX View Post
    So you'd rather buy an Arcane egg to farm kills easier?
    This has nothing to do with anything i said. I can't afford an arcane egg and i may never be able to afford one other than glacian or hammerjaw which i wouldnt buy even if i could afford either of those eggs. So pls explain what the point was of your post.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    This has nothing to do with anything i said. I can't afford an arcane egg and i may never be able to afford one other than glacian or hammerjaw which i wouldnt buy even if i could afford either of those eggs. So pls explain what the point was of your post.
    Lol
    Using Tapatalk