Thread: Time to say goodbye

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by geminiii View Post
    Yeah i mean what if i bring my players over to reign of terror ?? We could easily take first place. but guess what ?? Reign of terror n G-Spot dont play like that . Its just Not fun having things handed to you easy. Idk thats just me...sorry if someone is offended by it. But its the truth.

Geminiii
    Anyone in the game that has at least 1 trophy worked for it, so I don't see how it's easy. It is definitely not easy to get as many trophies Higor did, especially before the recent trophy payout update.
    But whatever I see your point. I used to be like that too, back when Titans Home was made for every event because that was unfair; making an alliance to beat the #1 alliance that will last for ~2 days. If you're already #1, I see nothing wrong with it. But, there's no point in going against the flow of the river, so I just forgot about it and not let it annoy me.

@Higor: sad to see you leaving, but I knew it was coming since it was your plan to retire once you reach 100k anyways. I understood why you came to our alliance, though. Been nice talking to you for the few times I did. Good luck in the present & future in whatever you do. Keep buying dem shields

P.S: Hooi will pass you soon enough.

~Cursedwrath
    Last edited by Drearivev; 12-05-2014 at 05:06 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drearivev For This Useful Post: